We hope you agree: these birthday puns really do take the cake! They’re everything you wished for. They make additions to cards, social media posts and in-person communications. Not only do these puns bring joy to many, but everyone can afford them. So, get ready for your friend or family member to blow out the candles as you prepare that special message that will make ’em laugh.
We present to you some of the best puns to share on the very special day. The birthday bash will be that much better with a little, fun b-day, word play. It’s party time, so bring your “A” game.
- How do pickles celebrate their birthdays?
They relish the moment.
- What do they serve at birthday parties in heaven?
Angel food cake.
- What did the bald guy say when he was given a comb for his birthday?
Thanks, I’ll never part with it.
- What kind of birthday cake do you get for a coffee lover?
- What did the teddy bear say when it was offered some birthday cake?
No thanks, I’m too stuffed.
- Why did the birthday cake visit the psychologist?
Because it was feeling really crumby.
- Why did the girl get soap on her birthday?
Because it was a soap-prize birthday celebration.
- What did husband buy his wife for her birthday?
Playing cards because she wanted something with diamonds in it.
- Why do people write on birthday cakes?
Because everyone wants to have their cake and read it too.
- What did the ice cream say to the unhappy cake?
Hey, what’s eating you up buddy?
Check out Funny Happy Birthday Wishes
Birthday Jokes for Facebook and Instagram
- What did the computer tell it’s owner on her birthday?
She needed an upgrade.
- What did one candle say to the other?
Don’t birthdays just burn you up?
- Why do we put candles on top of a birthday cake?
Because it’s too hard to put them on the bottom.
- When is a birthday cake like a golf ball?
When it’s been sliced.
- What did the cake say to the fork?
You want a piece of me?
- Why was the birthday cake as hard as a rock?
Because it was marble cake!
- What happens when no one comes to your birthday party?
You can have your cake and eat it too.
- How did Moby Dick celebrate his birthday?
He had a whale of a time.
- What does a cat like to eat on his birthday?
Mice cream and cake.
- What did the elephant want for his birthday?
A trunk full of gifts.
- Why don’t owls ever exchange birthday gifts?
They don’t give a hoot.
- Did you hear about the birthday candle sale?
It was a big blowout.
- What type of birthday cake does Peter Pan eat?
- What does every happy birthday end with?
The letter Y.
- What is the left side of a birthday cake?
The side that’s not eaten.
- What do you always get on your birthday?
Another year older!
- What is a snowman’s favorite part of a birthday cake?
- Why do genies love celebrating birthdays?
Because of all the wishes.
Happy Birthday Puns
- What did the pirate say on his 80th birthday?
- What does a clam do on his birthday?
- What do you get a hunter for his birthday?
A birthday pheasant.
- Why did the burglar break into the bakery?
Because he heard the cakes were rich.
- What kind of cake do you get at a cafeteria?
- What do you call a baker with a cold?
- Why don’t birthday candles ever exercise?
Because they burn out too quickly.
Punny Birthday Messages
- What is an elf’s favorite kind of birthday cake?
- What did the dancer say to her classmate?
- What did the maple trees say after the birthday party?
They had wood old time.
- Why was the tree was unhappy today?
Because everyone kept wishing him a sappy birthday.
- What do you say to a tree on it’s birthday?
- How do you say happy birthday to a sheep in Spanish?
- Why couldn’t the zombie cut his birthday cake?
Because he had no arms.
- What do you say to your goldfish on his birthday?
Have a fin-tastic day.
For Dad – One Liners and more
- You are the coolest Pop, HBD. (give with a popsicle)
- Olive you.
- You did a grape job raisin me.
- Nothing holds a candle to you – hbd to the #1 Dad!
- Yoda Best Dad! (for Star Wars fans)
- Don’t get heartburn from eating the candles with the cake.
- Your strategy of befriending infants is working: free cake once a year for life!
- When is a birthday cake like a golf ball?
When you slice it.
Birthday Cat Puns
- Where do you get a birthday present for your cat?
From a cat-alogue.
- What do you say to your cat on his birthday?
- How do cats wish each other Happy Birthday?
Wishing mew a Happy Birthday.
- What song do cats listen to on their birthdays?
Three Blind Mice.
- What is a cat favorite thing to eat with cake?
- What did the cat think about its gifts?
It though they were so purrcious.
- How old was the woman’s cat turning on its birthday this year?
Only Mew years old.
- What did the cat say to the other cat on their birthday?
I hope you have a really mice day.
- Why was the cat so happy on its birthday?
Because it was having such a meowvalous day.
- Why do have cats love celebrating birthdays?
Because they love to purrty.
- What kind of cool cats did the owner invite to her pets birthday party?
You’re on our Birthday Puns page.
More punny pages: