Discover why our ghoulish Halloween puns inspire the fun elements of this holiday. With a skeleton crew, we looked at everything from bats to witches, ghosts to pumpkins, and all the other things associated with this macabre holiday, to come up with these play-on-word possibilities.
Was it a witch hunt? Well, yes, maybe it was. Will some of these selections drive you batty? Maybe. But, we hope you enjoy them all.
So, if you hear the sound of croaking and groans during the Halloween season, it could be the living dead…or it very much could be people reacting to these puns! You might as well call them the scream of the crop. (Although, some claim are Halloween puns are so corny.)
Funny Puns For October 31
- Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
No, they eat the fingers separately.
- What do you call someone who puts poison in a person’s corn flake cereal?
A cereal killer.
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
- What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire?
A fur coat that fangs around your neck.
- Why wasn’t there any food left after the monster party?
Because everyone was a goblin! Check out our funny, Halloween Jokes.
Halloween Costume Puns
What do baby ghosts wear on Halloween?
Where do fashionable ghosts shop for costumes?
Why did the ghost steps outside during the Halloween party?
He needed a breath of fresh scare.
How do you dress as a teacup for Halloween?
Just dress in a cup with the letter T.
What do you get when you cross a person dressed as a silverware utensil in the middle of traffic?
A fork in the road.
Life’s a witch and then you fly.
Halt, whoooo ghost there?
Check out our hard but fun tongue twisters.
- Oh my gourdness, Halloween is almost here!
- That struck a gourd with me.
- Hello, Gourd-geous.
- I only have pies for you.
- Witch way to the boos?
- Trick or Treat Yo’Self! (with apologies to Parks and Recreation)
- Let’s get smashed!
Short Captions For Instagram
- Fright Night.
- Hey Boo-tiful!
- You’re Spooktacular!
- Boogie on Down.
- If you’ve got it, haunt it!
- These will definitely come in candy.
- What a lovely booquet!
- Be scare-ful trick-or-treating.
- Rest in pieces. (show by candy bowl)
- He’s know by the company he creeps.
- Here ghost nothing.
- Let’s creep it real.
- Extreme Makeover.
- Have a gourd time on Halloween!
- A ghoul’s best friend.
- Resting witch face.
- Keep calm and carry a wand.
- We love you to death.
- You’re just my blood type.
- Eat, drink, and be scary.
- Ghostest with the mostest.
- 2020 is Batty.
- Dear Gourd.
- Howl you doin’?
- Demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
- Let’s give ’em pumpkin to talk about.
- I’m tired of exorcising.
- If the broom fits, fly it!
- Drop-dead gorgeous.
- This night is magical!
- Straight outta coffin.
- Squad Ghouls.
- It’s alive!
- I’ve seen Stranger Things.
- Who you goin’ call? Ghostbusters!
- What’s up my witches?
- Where the magic happens
- We’re ahead of the carve in our preparations.
- Witchful thinking…
- Here for the boos.
- Bone Appetit!
- Thank goodness for Halloween – now all the cobwebs in my house are viewed as decorations.
- You’re such a haunt mess!
Why don’t skeletons like parties?
They have no body to dance with.
What was the witch’s favorite subject in school?
What’s the problem with twin witches?
You never know which witch is which.
What did the mommy ghost say to the baby ghost?
Don’t spook until you’re spoken to.
What did the mummy say to the detective?
Let’s wrap this case up.
What does the papa ghost say to his family when driving?
Fasten your sheet belts.
Why did the witch turn her enemy into a road?
Because she didn’t use spell-check. (That’s funny because witches usually turn things into toads.)
Why did Dracula go to the doctor?
Because he was coffin.
What’s a zombie’s favorite mode of transportation?
Creep it Real!
Graveyard spring cleaning = GhostDusters.
Halloween candy is great and all, but don’t forget to save room for I Scream!
No one likes spoiled children, so be sure to close the container tightly.
Signed, The Witch.
I seriously can not hold my liquor.
Signed, The Skeleton.
Baby ghosts go to day-scare centers.
I don’t need no body.
Signed, The Skeleton.
Haunted French pancakes give me the crepes.
If you don’t pay the exorcist do you get repossessed?
Check out: 185 tongue twisters.
Funny Jokes for All Hallows’ Eve – October 31
What does a vampire never order at a restaurant?
A stake sandwich.
What did the Italian restaurant serve on October 31?
Why are there fences and gates at graveyards?
Because people are dying to get in.
What do you call the ghost of a door-to-door salesman?
What do you call a witch in the desert?
What does a vampire fear the most?
How do you mend a broken Jack o Lantern?
With a pumpkin patch.
What do mathematicians eat on October 31?
Where did the vampire open his savings account?
At a blood bank.
Who do vampires buy their cookies from?
The Ghoul Scouts.
What’s a vampire’s favorite fruit?
- What is a vampire’s favorite holiday?
- Why are skeletons bad a lying?
Everyone can see right through them.
- What’s a ghost’s favorite street?
A dead end.
- What do vegan zombies eat?
- What do demons have for breakfast?
- What did the robin say on Halloween?
Trick or tweet?
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?
- Why did the skeleton cross the road?
To get to the body shop.
- What’s a demon’s favorite ride at an amusement park?
A Roller Ghoster.
- What was the skeleton’s motto for life?
No guts, no glory.
- What do you get when you cross a duck with a vampire?
- How do you write a book about trick-or-treating?
With a ghostwriter.
- What do you get when you cross Bambi with a ghost?
Witches Joke Image
Awesome Halloween Riddles
- What is a magically delicious and nutritious?
A person dressed as a fairy kale.
- How can you show you have great chemistry with your partner?
By dressing as a pair of test tubes for Halloween.
- What do you call when you cross a seafood costume and a alcoholic beverage?
A shrimp cocktail.
Pumpkin Play on Words
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
- How do you repair a broken jack o’ lantern?
Use a pumpkin patch.
- What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?
- Where do jack o’ lanterns live?
In the seedy part of town.
- Who helps little pumpkins cross the road safely?
The crossing gourd.
Jack o Lantern Facebook Captions
- What do you call a little pumpkin who doesn’t listen to the crossing gourd?
- What do you call a chubby jack o’ lantern?
- What does a pirate jack o’ lantern wear?
A pumpkin patch.
- Why didn’t the jack o’ lantern cross the road?
He didn’t have the guts to.
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?
You’re on our Halloween Puns page.
More punny pages:
You might like: