Discover why our ghoulish Halloween puns inspire the fun elements of this holiday. With a skeleton crew, we looked at everything from bats to witches, ghosts to pumkins, and all the other things associated with this macabre holiday, to come up with these play on word possibilities. Was it a witch hunt? Well, yes, maybe it was. Will some of these selections drive you batty? Maybe. But, we hope you enjoy them all.
Puns on Halloween
So, if you hear the sound of croaking and groans during the Halloween season, it could be the living dead…or it very much could be people reacting to these puns! You might as well call them the scream of the crop.
- Do zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
No, they eat the fingers separately.
- What do you call someone who puts poison in a person’s corn flake cereal?
A cereal killer.
- What do you get when you cross a vampire and a snowman?
- What do you get when you cross a werewolf and a vampire?
A fur coat that fangs around your neck.
- Why wasn’t there any food left after the monster party?
Because everyone was a goblin! Check out our funny, Halloween Jokes.
- Why don’t skeletons like parties?
They have no body to dance with.
- What was the witch’s favorite subject in school?
- What’s the problem with twin witches?
You never know which witch is which.
- What did the mommy ghost say to the baby ghost?
Don’t spook until you’re spoken to.
- What did the mummy say to the detective?
Let’s wrap this case up.
- What does the papa ghost say to his family when driving?
Fasten your sheet belts.
- Creep it Real!
- No one likes spoiled children, so be sure to close the container tightly.
Signed, The Witch.
- I seriously can not hold my liquor.
Signed, The Skeleton.
- I don’t need no body.
Signed, The Skeleton.
- Hey Boo-tiful!
Short Jokes for All Hallows’ Eve – October 31
- What does a vampire never order at a restaurant?
A stake sandwich.
- What do you call a witch in the desert?
- What does a vampire fear the most?
- Where did the vampire open his savings account?
At a blood bank.
- Who do vampires buy their cookies from?
The Ghoul Scouts.
- What is a vampire’s favorite holiday?
- What do you get when you drop a pumpkin?
Witches Joke Image
Halloween Costume Puns
- What do baby ghosts wear on Halloween?
- Where do fashionable ghosts shop for costumes?
- How do you dress as a tea cup for Halloween?
Just dress in a cup with the letter T.
- What do you get when you cross a person dressed as a silverware utensil in the middle of traffic?
A fork in the road.
Awesome Halloween Puns
- What is a magically delicious and nutritious?
A person dressed as a fairy kale.
- How can you show you have great chemistry with your partner?
By dressing as a pair of test tubes for Halloween.
- What do you call when you cross a seafood costume and a alcoholic beverage?
A shrimp cocktail.
Pumpkin Play on Words
- What is a pumpkin’s favorite sport?
- How do you repair a broken jack o’ lantern?
Use a pumpkin patch.
- What’s the ratio of a pumpkin’s circumference to its diameter?
- Where do jack o’ lanterns live?
In the seedy part of town.
- Who helps little pumpkins cross the road safely?
The crossing gourd.
Jack o Lantern Instagram Captions
- What do you call a little pumpkin who doesn’t listen to the crossing gourd?
- What do you call a chubby jack o’ lantern?
- What does a pirate jack o’ lantern wear?
A pumpkin patch.
- Why didn’t the jack o’ lantern cross the road?
He didn’t have the guts to.
You’re on our Halloween Puns page.
More punny pages:
You might like: