You’re on Birthday Wishes. See the menu at bottom of the page for more related pages.
Birthday greetings, quotes and messages come easy for some people. But, for others, knowing what to say or write can be difficult.
We’ve made it easy for you with this collection of wishes, sayings, and messages. If you ever been stuck with what to write on a friend’s card or Facebook page, you’ve come to the right place. Never be at a loss for words.
- Best Birthday Wishes — The Poet’s Picks
- Happy Birthday Greetings
- Instagram Birthday Messages
- Facebook Birthday Post Ideas
- Birthday Messages for Friends
- Funny Birthday Card Greetings
- Funny Birthday Messages
- For Sister
- Happy Birthday Sayings
- Birthday Quotes for Birthday Cards and Messages
- Good Birthday Quotes
- Birthday Card Belated Messages
- Have a Party — Birthday Wishes
Best Birthday Wishes — The Poet’s Picks
If you have the time, we encourage you to read all the options on this page and follow the links to more ideas. But, if you’re in a hurry, we’ve identified our Top Ten Birthday Wishes here:
1.) Another year of you is reason enough for us all to celebrate with cake!
2.) Old enough to know better; but young enough to get away with it.
3.) Hope your birthday is just the beginning of a year full of happiness!
4.) Hope the cake is as sweet as you.
5.) May this birthday be just the beginning of a year filled with happy memories and wonderful moments.
6.) Hope your celebration is as magnificent as you!
7.) You’re not really grown up ’til you’ve realized your Mother was always right.
8.) For your birthday, I wanted to get you the thing you need most but how do you gift-wrap a 25-hour day?
9.) Happy Birthday to my favorite person, dearest friend, closest companion, and love of my life!
10.) Well, it’s official: you’re old! But, old never looked so good.
Happy Birthday Greetings
A birthday is just the first day of another 365-day journey around the sun. Enjoy the trip.
Happy birthday to a wonderful and terrific marvelous you
A simple celebration, a gathering of friends; here is wishing you great happiness, a joy that never ends.
Age does not matter, you can party as much as you want.
May God continue to shower you with blessings.
Age is all but a number.
Happy birthday my dear friend.
The Best Birthday Wishes for my Bestie!
Because you’re you, I’m celebrating today!
Best day ever: (MM/DD/YY)
Can you hear the skies whispering Happy Birthday in your ears? I can! Wishing you a super fun day!
Check out Happy 50th Birthday Greetings.
Short Birthday Greetings
On this day a Queen was born (or King)!
Just here for the cake!
Your inner child is still ageless.
This is the year for all your dreams to come true.
Happy Birthday! Wishing you all the best for today and in the future.
Through thick and thin, I’m always all in when it comes to you.
Here’s to celebrating you!
It took x number of years for you to become amazing.
Birthdays: Nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake.
Today is a gift of life, today it’s your birthday.
You probably don’t know how to act your age because you’re so new to it.
You should try Happy 40th Birthday Messages.
Birthday Wishes Video
Instagram Birthday Messages
- The more you weigh, the harder it is to kidnap you. Stay safe, eat more cake.
- You’re never too old to be young.
- You don’t get older, you get better.
- Birthdays are great, but too many can kill you. So, have fun now!
- To a day as special as you.
- May you stay forever young.
- You’re so awesome that when you were born they gave your parents a certificate.
- You loved life and it loved you right back.
- Birthdays are good for you. The more you have, the longer you live.
You might like Happy Birthday Sister.
Facebook Birthday Post Ideas
- Hugs, kisses, and a lot of birthday wishes!
- Today is awesome ’cause it’s your birthday.
- Another year older, another year wiser? The jury is still out.
- You’re too young to be this old.
- Live your life and forget your age.
- As you take the next spin around the sun, I’m glad you’re part of my life. Happy B-day!
- You may grow a year old every year, but I hope your spirit remains youthful.
- Pop the bubbly and celebrate…this day comes only once a year.
- Old enough to know better; young enough to not care.
- Friends are always close at heart. I’m so glad we are friends.
Happy Birthday Messages
Wishing you a year of joy and friendship.
No need to count your years, we all know you’re one year older than last year.
Go ahead and have another birthday if you want to. But don’t expect me to keep up with you.
We’re going to party like it’s your birthday!
Grow Old Along With Me, The Best Is Yet To Be.
Check out Funny Happy Birthday Greetings
Happy birthday and many happy returns of the day.
Check out: Ideas for writing Happy Birthday Wishes
Birthday Messages for Friends
Great for Facebook Birthdays, texts and cards.
- HBD to someone who deserves a truly happy day.
- Happy birthday to someone who is forever young.
- Sorry, I Can’t Pop Out Of Your Cake!
- Surround yourself with the laughter and love of those you hold dear today and every day.
- Wishing you all the best on your special day.
Facebook Birthday Wishes
Combine these Facebook Wishes with a visual of your friend or family member. A Facebook birthday wish can be short or long. Make it personal.
Happy B-Day, may this day always be a special one to remember.
May your B-Day bring the best of everything!
Tell us more about the days when rotary phones were in every house old-timer. Just kidding, have a great one!
Have a wonderful day and a fabulous year.
Here’s to another year full of experiences, joy, happiness, surprises and good luck. Have a smashing day!
Here’s hoping that you have the most wonderful birthday ever.
Here’s to another year of experience.
Happy Birthday Words
- I hope your birthday dreams turn into lots of dreams come true!
- Here’s to celebrating you!
- May your birthday be as awesome as you are.
- I hope you have a birthday that is as cool as you.
- I hope all your birthday dreams and wishes come true.
- While your standard birthday reply that you get better with age like fine wine works, please come up with something new this year.
- I hope that for every candle on your cake you get a wonderful surprise.
- I Hope These Brighten Your Day, As You Always Brighten Mine.
- May this special day bring you joy and happiness.
- Dear friends last a lifetime, so keep up your good health because I planning on living for a long time!
- Instead of saying that I hope you will have many great things in life to come, I’d like to say that I know you have many great things to come in life. Have a great one!
- You are an amazing friend who deserves all the best on this day and every day!
- Wishing you special moments all day long!
- I’ve often wondered about my tough times, “How did I ever get through?” Then I realized it’s all because I had a friend like you. Have a wonderful day and thank you.
Husbands Birthday Greetings
Just like fine wine, you grow better with the years.
All my love husband on your day to celebrate.
Life is a journey so enjoy every mile.
Birthday Wishes for Husband
May this day bring to you all the things that make you smile.
May the best of your past be the worst of your future.
Happy birthday, husband – you light up my life.
May the moments of today become fond memories for tomorrow.
May this year be the best of your life, until the next one.
Hoping that this year will be your best ever – Love Mom.
May your birthday be filled with excitement, joy, and laughter.
May your Birthday be filled with so many laughs that I can hear them through all the distance between us.
Hoping your birthday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter, love, and cheer.
May your birthday be so special that you find yourself smiling long after it’s over.
May your special day be filled with memories and flowers, friendship and happy hours.
I hope you have meaningful, fulfilled day!
My biggest Birthday wish for you is that you should stay the way you are. Don’t ever change. Many happy returns of the day!
My heartiest wishes to you on your Birthday. Enjoy your day and the life ahead.
Not just a year older, but a year better.
On your Birthday today may candle bring you the light of good fortune in your life. Wishing you all the best!
One year older and a whole lot wiser.
- Chance, luck and opportunity will come and go. But I will always be here for you no matter what.
- Remember, you’ll be this age for only one year but you’ll be awesome forever.
- Smile! It’s your birthday.
- The best part about your Birthday is that we always end up getting good food and a great cake.
- The first thing that came to my mind this morning was that today is your Birthday.
- There isn’t a sweeter person than you Here’s to the best day of your year.
- Thinking of you and wishing you all the best on your special day.
- Today is not just the end of another year, it’s the beginning of a new one.
- Whatever your dreams, whether big or small, may this year be the year in which you have them all fulfilled.
- Wishing you another wonderful year of happiness and joy.
- Wishing you the loveliest of birthdays.
- Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery but today is a gift, that’s why it’s called a present. Enjoy your day!
- You have another 365 days of your life waiting to give you a roller coaster ride to take you from one destination of happiness to another. Have a great Birthday.
- Wishing you birthday memories to hold close to your heart! Have a Beautiful Day.
- You were born to party.
Happy Birthday Dad
For dad, father, pops are whatever you call him. Best wishes dad’s birthdays.
You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow.
Your birthday is truly an event worth celebrating! Enjoy!
Dad, only the best birthday wishes on this day of days! Happy birthday, Dad!
Best Wishes Dads Birthday
Your birthday only comes around once a year, so let’s make today a day to remember.
You’re aged to perfection.
Some folks don’t believe in superheroes, but they haven’t met my father.
Always wishing I was more like you – have a grand day!
You mean the world to me. Happy B-Day!
You always encouraged us to chase our dreams, and now you have the chance to chase some of your own.
To the man who taught me how to throw a ball, bait a hook and enjoy life. I love you Dad!
More Birthdays Dads
Dad’s birthdays are always the best – because you don’t have to shop as you already own everything.
You’re not getting older, just more distinguished.
Enjoy your birthday, father.
A happy dad = happy wife and happy kids. Thanks for making our lives so great.
You’re older today than yesterday but younger than tomorrow, Happy B-Day!
Funny Birthday Card Greetings
- Another candle on your cake? Don’t pout. Be glad that you still have the strength to blow the things out.
- Celebrate your birthday! Take TWO naps.
- Count your blessings, not your wrinkles.
- Forget your past, it’s already done. Forget your present too because I forgot.
- I used to think that I was good at math, but then I tried counting your candles.
- Is it getting hotter in here or is it just all the candles on your cake?
- It’s ok to light the candles on your birthday cake now; I’ve already alerted the fire department.
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, AARP is looking for you.
- The nation’s best-kept secret, your true age
- You’re older, wiser and too mature to be concerned with material things, like presents.
Check out our Birthday Puns and Memes.
29 again? Talk about recycling!
A very Happy Birthday to a person who is good-looking, intelligent and someone who reminds of myself!
I hope you have a great one. After all, you are old now!
Funny Birthday Messages
- Age is just a value; the higher the age the higher its value.
- Another birthday? Before you start feeling old and depressed, just keep this in mind: I have pantyhose older than you!
- Another birthday? Why it seems only yesterday that you were a whole year younger.
- Another year, another new ache.
- At the birthday time, it’s good to remember our friends. Actually, it’s good to remember anything
- Better to be over the hill than buried under it. Wishing you the happiest of days.
- Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that people who have the most live the longest
- Birthdays are nature’s way of telling us to eat more cake and throw a party. Enjoy your day!
- Can you blow out all these candles or should I call the fire department?
- Can you guess what I want to be when I grow up? As much fun as you!
- Congratulations on turning another year older and still looking like a teenager.
- Don’t do anything embarrassing on your birthday this year. You don’t have as much time to live it down as you used to.
- Don’t think of it as getting older, think of it as becoming a classic.
- May your birthday be happy Sis – you deserve it!
- Don’t worry sister, you’re not getting older you are getting more like mom.
- To The World’s Best Mother, Daughter, Sister & Friend.
- Happy Birthday Sis – you’re one of a kind and that’s what I love about you.
- For your birthday you get another year of me being impolite, annoying, and ungrateful towards you. Wishing you all the best.
- Friends may come and go, but birthdays just accumulate.
Check out our BIG COLLECTION of Sister Birthday Greetings
Happy Birthday To You!
- Growing old is mandatory, growing up is optional.
- Happy Birthday my friend who in dog years would by now be…uh-oh dead! Haha. Enjoy your day!
- On your very special day, I hope that you don’t die before we eat your cake.
- To a man who is really younger than he looks.
- And, to a not-so-old oldtimer.
- For a person who is smart, good looking and funny and reminds me a lot of myself.
- To someone who still looks good. In fact, almost lifelike.
- Happy Birthday to you, so what if you live in a zoo!
- Scientific studies have almost proven that cake is calorie-free on your birthday. So enjoy.
- That piece of cake is loaded with fat and calories which could, theoretically, take years off your life. If you don’t want it, can I have it?
- You’re one year closer to your death day.
- Here’s to the future and many more candles to come.
You might like Happy Birthday Greetings.
Birthday Greetings and Wishes
- What’s your secret, a time machine or something?
- Happy Birthday. You’ve got a great life, you look wonderful, and your health is good. How could a measly present from me compete with that?
- Have fun as much as you can, but not too much, because you are at a vulnerable age.
- Here is a short and simple birthday wish. Have a sensational day!
- Hoping that you can find all the strength and courage needed… to blow all of the candles out.
What to write on a friend’s birthday card
- Hoping you dance the night away or at least watch other people dance late into the night, or at least stay awake…
- So many candles… so little cake.
- Some say the glass is half empty. Others say the glass is half full. It’s your birthday, so just drink whatever is in the glass.
- Some words of wisdom for your birthday, “Smile while you still have teeth!”
- How do you plan to celebrate the milestone that makes you closer to old age and death? Have a superb Birthday.
- I always forget to get the gifts but I’m always there when you cut the cake. Have a great day my friend.
What to write in a birthday card for your boyfriend
- I can’t believe that you are turning another year older. It seems like just yesterday we were the same age.
- I wouldn’t say that you are old; you’ve just been around longer than most of us.
- If I’d known that you were going to live this long, I would never have given you that expensive gift last year.
- Beautiful birthday thoughts to you from just one of your lifelong admirers.
- I’ll always think of you as someone older than me.
- I’m not going to make any age-related jokes because I genuinely feel bad about how old you are.
- Let’s share a birthday hug right now… before you realize that there’s no gift for you.
- May you live to be old and toothless.
- Money’s tight. Times are hard. Here’s your friggin’ birthday card!
- On this birthday I wish that you have a young life by living honestly, eating slowly and learning to lie about your age. Happy Birthday!
- Since today is your Birthday, we’ll make sure that we behave. As long as you’ll give us a cake. Wishing you the best birthday ever!
Happy birthday, Mom! Make your Mom happy on her birthday with one of these selections.
- Stop counting the candles and start thinking about your dreams.
- I hope your happy Mom on your celebration day.
- Thanks for inviting us all to come to celebrate your birthday!! Hope the cake is good, All the best.
Happy Birthday Moms
- The best way to enjoy your Birthday each year is to keep getting more gifts but never remember your age.
- The first mark of aging appears when you start forgetting things. In your case, there are no such problems.
- The younger you try to look; the older you actually are. (mother birthday greeting for someone with a sense of humor)
More Mother Birthday Messages
There were a lot of famous people born on your birthday. Too bad you aren’t one.
To the nation’s best-kept secret; Your true age.
Mom’s birthday time is here. It’s a celebration!
You’ve earned the right to scream and shout ‘It’s my birthday!’
God created you for a special purpose. Happy Birthday! Wishing you awesome years of joy and success ahead.
You’ve survived another year. Although you’re older, it sure doesn’t show. Congratulations.
Happy Birthday Sayings
- Two things in the world that come to you without any reason are blood pressure and age. You’d rather prefer the latter than the former!
- Two tips on your birthday: 1) Forget the past you can’t change it 2) Forget the present, I didn’t get you one.
- Want to know how to keep an old guy in suspense on his birthday? I’ll tell you later.
- I wanted to send you something really nice for your birthday but the machine just kept taking my quarters.
- We know we’re getting old when the only thing we want for our birthday is not to be reminded of it
- When a tree gets a year older, it makes a growth ring by adding another layer of tissue around its girth. Boy does that sound familiar.
- Wishing you a great day, year, century (just joking). HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I hope you have a great day.
- You’re another year older and another year wiser. So I’m sure you can figure out there ain’t no gift for you
- You’re having a birthday! Well, I think I speak for everyone in the office when I say Hope this means snacks!
Short Birthday Messages
- You are only as old as you act.
- Birthday Greetings for You: Have an Awesome Day!
- You have reached the age where all compliments will be followed by “for your age.”
- You know you’re getting old when you walk up the stairs and call it exercise. Happy Bday!
- No one loved birthday celebrations as much as you – so enjoy!
- You know you’re grown up when you stop growing tall and start growing wide.
- You should really celebrate on your birthday. Take TWO naps today.
- You sure don’t look your age… I mean that in a good way.
- Hoping all of your birthday dreams come thru – well, all except one, so you have something to shoot for next year.
- You think you are old? You’re not old… you were old last year, this year you’re ancient.
- You would have loved the gift I didn’t bother getting you.
- You’re not getting older. You’re just a little closer to dying!
- Wishing you many more candles and a cake big enough to fit them all on.
- You’re not old until you can’t read this writing anymore. (written in real small text)
- With age comes wisdom. (You’re one of the wisest people I know!)
- You age like cheese. Yes, you just keep getting smellier!
- You always have such fun birthdays; you should have one every year.
Birthday Quotes for Birthday Cards and Messages
- A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
- All the world is a birthday cake, so take a piece, but not too much.
- Every year on your birthday you get to start new.
- How old would you be if you didn’t know how old you are?
- I think, at a child’s birth, If a mother could ask a fairy godmother to endow it with the most useful gift, that gift should be curiosity.
- It is lovely, when I forget all birthdays, including my own, to find that someone remembers me.
- Let them eat cake.
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
- Love the giver more than the gift.
- Our birthdays are the feathers in the broad wing of time.
Birthday Quotes for Husband
- The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age.
- Old age isn’t so bad when you consider the alternative.
- Growing old is mandatory; growing up is optional.
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
- Whatever with the past has gone, The best is always yet to come.
- Years wrinkle the skin, but to give up enthusiasm wrinkles the soul.
- Life is like a hot bath. It feels good while you’re in it, but the longer you stay in, the more wrinkled you get.
- It takes a long time to grow young.
- The best way to remember your wife’s birthday is to forget it once.
- Age is a high price to pay for maturity.
- Age is an issue of mind over matter. If you don’t mind, it doesn’t matter.
More for Hubby
- Few women admit their age. Few men act theirs.
One of the signs of passing youth is the birth of a sense of fellowship with other human beings as we take our place among them.
- Wisdom doesn’t necessarily come with age. Sometimes age just shows up all by itself.
Inside every older person is a younger person wondering what happened.
Good Birthday Quotes
- The greatest gift you can give others is the gift of unconditional love and acceptance.
- The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more in life there is to celebrate.
- The only thing better than singing is more singing.
- There is still no cure for the common birthday.
- We have to be able to grow up. Our wrinkles are our medals of the passage of life. They are what we have been through and who we want to be.
- You know you are getting old when the candles cost more than the cake.
Birthday Card Belated Messages
- Happy belated birthday!
- I hope your big day was all that you hoped for.
- Wishing you all the best – just a little late.
- I hope your birthday was as special as you are.
- I’m so lucky to have such a great friend like you… who’d forgive me if I forgot his(/her) birthday?
- Sorry, I forgot the most important day of the year… your birthday!
- I may have forgotten your birthday, but I didn’t forget about you!
- 2, 4, 6, 8, sorry that this birthday cheer is late!
- It feels like you just had a birthday the other day. Oh yeah, sorry I am late.
- My best wishes to you, even though are belated.
- Even though this message comes to you a little late, the wish it brings for happiness is good on any day date. Happy belated birthday.
- Forgetting a birthday doesn’t mean you forget a person. And remembering a Birthday doesn’t mean you remember the person. Here’s a genuine Belated Happy Birthday wish from me.
- I am sorry, I missed your birthday. But all my best to you.
- Sorry, I forgot your Birthday. I hope you had a grand and special celebration with your loved ones and friends.
Belated Birthday Wishes
- You are fun and fabulous. You are fabulous fun. Even if I am a bit late is saying so. Hope it was a fun birthday.
- Silly me. I missed your birthday. What was I thinking? Hope it was fun.
- I hope all your birthday wishes came true.
- Even though I missed your birthday by a mile, I hope you celebrated it with a smile.
- I hope your Birthday was happy and totally great. Have a wonderful year!
- Oh no! I forgot your special day! I’m so sorry dear. But I hope that your birthday was indeed a very special day for you. Belated Happy Birthday to you. I wish you have a fabulous year ahead.
- It’s apparent that you have been blessed with many things on your birthday. Unfortunately, a punctual birthday card from me was not one of those things
- That trip around the sun was just faster than I expected and so I am a bit late in saying “Happy Birthday!”
Have a Party — Birthday Wishes
- You are not just one more year older but one more year wiser!
- I missed wishing you on the big day and I missed out on the celebrations too! Let’s celebrate again and raise a toast to the Birthday of a fantastic individual and a genuine human being.
- You live life in the fast lane but I move a little slower. That is why I am a little behind you on celebrating your birthday.
- I wanted to be the first one to wish you, but I couldn’t! So, I deeply regret that! I hope you had one of the best birthdays this year. Belated Happy Birthday to a very special person. May God bless you!
- I like to celebrate your birth-month instead of your birthday. It is still your birth-month isn’t it?
Belated Message Birthday Wishes
- Sorry about being late with your birthday, but at least now you don’t have to wait an entire year before getting birthday cards again
- Sorry, I forgot about your birthday. Can you reschedule it for sometime next week?
- My wishes may be late but are straight from the heart. May this year be filled with sweet and lovely surprises all the way. May every day be a day worth looking forward to for you. Belated Happy Birthday to you.
- I hope you had a day filled with laughter, fun, and frolic because a special person like you deserves the best on your birthday!
- Don’t think of these birthday wishes as being late, rather, extremely early for your next celebration.
- Belated birthday wishes that your life will continue to be filled with the happiness you deserve.
- I may be the last one to wish you but my wishes are not the least. Belated Happy Birthday! I hope you had a memorable day.
- My best wishes to you, even though are belated.
- Double kisses and double hugs are your bonus gifts to make up for being late to wish you the best.
- Happy Belated Birthday. When things get busy, time slips by, but birthdays never wait. So finally when we send our greetings, they maybe just a little late. But when it is someone so special that we like a lot, our thoughts are always on time, it is just our greeting that is not.
Whoop it Up
- Even though I missed your birthday by a mile, I hope you celebrated it with a smile.
- Better late than never so HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wishing you all the best my friend.
- I am sorry I missed your birthday, you have had so many I lost track.
- This wish is late so that you can celebrate your birthday longer.
- Sorry, I forgot your birthday, my memory gets worst year after year. I think you understand what I’m talking about.
- Your birthday came and went Here’s the card I should have sent.
- I didn’t really forget your special day, I just figured you deserved more than one.
- The bad news is that I forgot to wish you a happy birthday on time. The good news is I forgot your age.
- Sorry I missed your birthday. I swear that this only happens to me like once a year.
Funny Birthday Wishes
- Happy belated birthday to someone who now has free reign to forget mine.
- How do you expect me to remember your birthday, when you never look any older?
- Knowing how much fun you can be, I assume that the party is still going and that I am not late for your birthday. Keep on having fun.
- A late birthday card is a lot like a bill from the doctor. Both tell you that you are getting older and both are a big surprise.
- Fashionably late. Hope it was great.
- I hear you’re celebrating a belated birthday, but all the other fools sent them on time!
- Don’t hate me because I forgot your birthday. Hate me because I’m beautiful.
- I wanted to give you your birthday card late so that you would have enough time to grieve the loss of your youth.
- Just because I missed your birthday doesn’t mean that you don’t look like a monkey. I hope you had a barrel of fun.
Wishing you a happy birthday late
- I truly regret not eating cake on your birthday so I plan to eat 2 desserts today to make up for it.
- Birthday cards are like a group of high school P.E. class students running on a track. There are always some stragglers, and I’m the fat kid who smokes.
- I may have forgotten your birthday, but at least I remember that I forgot your birthday.
- Time seems to speed up the older you get, so at your age, I figured you wouldn’t even notice the time that went between your birthday and get your card.
- I can be wrong, I can be crazy, but I can’t be too late in wishing you a happy birthday.
- My forgetting to give you your birthday card on time is proof that you are growing up way too fast.
- I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday because I was worried that you would still be in your birthday suit.
- I know you must be bugged because I missed your birthday. But I didn’t really forget it. I just didn’t want to remind you that you are growing old! Belated Happy Birthday anyway. I’m sure you had a blast!
- I could have sent you a birthday greeting on your birthday and I could have started Google, but I didn’t. You are happy with Google so why not be happy with me being a little tardy in saying Happy Birthday!
Ran out of time birthday wishes
- I cannot describe what you mean to me. You are the most beautiful and the most talented person on earth. Hope that makes you forgive me or else I can still do better. Just kidding, Belated Happy Bday.
- Good thing you are getting more patient the older you get. Happy belated birthday
- Houston, we have a problem. I spaced out and forgot your birthday. Was it out of this world?
- It took me so long to write in your birthday card that I now have the perfect thing to say… Sorry, I’m late and happy belated birthday.
- I thought that you wouldn’t celebrate your birthday after you turned 29. I guess I counted wrong and you are 29 this year. Sorry I am late. Happy Birthday.
- My dog ate your birthday card, that is why this Happy Birthday wish is a little late.
- I would tell you the super-secret reason that I am late wishing you a Happy Birthday, but it is classified information and is available only on A NEED TO KNOW basis.
- Where does the time go? Another year passed before I could get your birthday greeting out.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet. And, while he’s had far too many birthdays than he’d like to admit, the celebrations continue to get better with each passing year.
Do you have any ideas for birthday wishes that we missed? Suggest one or more via the Contact page. Thanks.
You might like:
1 – Birthday Wishes (You’re Here)
5 – Birthday Quotes
7 – For Son
9 – Funny Birthday
11 – Mom
12 – Birthday Funny
Birthday for a friend? Check out our list of Friendship Quotes.
Also, check out our Quotes on Friends.