You’re on 21st Birthday Quotes – Page 10 of 10 Birthday Wishes and Quotes
1 – Birthday Wishes
3 – Messages
5 – Quotes
7 – For Son
9 – Funny Birthday
10 – 21st Birthday Quotations
11 – Mom
13 – HBD Funny
14 – Friend
15 – Puns and Memes
The 21st birthday quotes mark a milestone year in a person’s life.
It represents the legal age to do so many things, and is celebrated the world over. You can do so many things once you turn 21. It can be a time to go party all that you can and celebrate you stepping into a new era in your life. It is not just an opening to new opportunities, the 21st birthday also comes with new responsibilities and duties.
Whether it is a friend or a loved one close to you who steps into their 21st year on earth, you would want to wish them the best on achieving such a big milestone. Here are some famous 21 birthday quotes, sayings and birthday wishes that could just be the perfect words to wish them!
Happy 21st Birthday
- Finally 21 and legally able to do everything I’ve been doing since 16.
- When a man is tired of life on his 21st birthday it indicates that he is rather tired of something in himself.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
- 21 is the age of responsibility. Give it a few months and you will be wondering why you were in such a hurry to get here.
- Live as long as you may. The first twenty years are the longest half of your life.
- The party is on my birthday, June 21 – my 21st on the 21st, which is Midsummer’s Day, the longest day of the year and the longest night for a lot of people who are helping to organize it. My father very kindly suggested having a party, although he’s probably regretting it now.
- Now that you’re 21, nobody can tell you want to do, unless of course, you’re married.
- When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years.
- On the roller coaster of life, your 21st birthday is like being at the top of the first giant hill with your hands in the air and no lap bar.
- Just remember, once you’re over the hill you begin to pick up speed.
Charles M. Schulz
- At 21 you’re old enough to go to Vegas where you can lose all your money trying to hit on 20.
- At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgment.
- From the time I was 16 to really up until turning 21, the roles were really, really few and far between. I had people say that I just wasn’t a good singer. They didn’t know what to do with me; I would never fit in any markets. I almost quit acting altogether.
Happy 21st Birthday Wishes and Quotations
- Nature gives you the face you have at twenty, but it’s up to you to merit the face you have at fifty.
- Youth is a disease from which we all recover.
- How swift have flown
To me thy girlish times,
A woman grown beneath
My heedless eyes!
In vain I rack
My fancy to believe
That speaks thee twenty-one.
- You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.
- Hey, you just turned 21! Call your parents and tell them they can’t make you go to bed!
- Now that you’re 21, it’s time to stop playing video games and start designing them.
- When you’re 20 and pretty, then you’re rather like Switzerland–beautiful but dull.
- At 16 you can drive. At 21 you can have a cold one. Do both at the same time and your present might not have a future.
They Say it’s your Birthday
- It’s your 21st birthday now you can buy me a drink.
- My advice for a 21-year-old: Don’t drink and vote.
- Twenty one is a super important milestone birthday event. It means you have less than 80 years to hit 100.
- At twenty-one, so many things appear solid, permanent, untenable.
- 21 is a terrific age, maybe the best. Too bad you can’t be that old for the rest of your life
- A Twenty First Birthday!
A special one, too!
Because the good wishes
Are coming to you!
Good luck, happy future,
With joys in their prime
To keep life attractive
And bright all the time.
21st Birthday Wishes
- Your 21st birthday is going to be the best one you have ever had. We are going to make this a night you never forget-literally! Happy birthday my friend!
- When I turned 21, the times were simpler, slower…and boooring! Today, 21 is your ticket to a new and exciting world. It’s time to celebrate! Happy 21st birthday!
- Turning 21 is a big deal. You have survived long enough to prove to the world you are a responsible, loving, and legal adult. Happy birthday, and here is to the next 21 years!
- I cannot believe you are now legal! I am so glad I have someone who can supply me with alcohol! Just kidding, but happy birthday!
- We are in the fast lane to the best 21st celebration ever. I know you are going to have a fabulous time tonight, happy birthday!
- Bravo, you’re 21 and legal! Time to throw out your collection of fake IDs. Happy 21st birthday!
- Here is my advice to you: the last 21 years went by so fast. I hope the next 21 are just as incredible as the first, just take your time to enjoy everything. Happy birthday dear!
- Now that you’re 21, you’ve got plenty of catching up to do in the drinking department. Happy 21st birthday!
- Let’s get ready to stumble, check that, drink responsibly.
- I cannot believe you are finally 21 years old! You have grown into such a beautiful/ handsome young man/ woman. I hope that you have the best birthday ever.
- Congratulations on turning 21. Now you’re old enough to pay for your own drinks.
- Kiss your 20’s goodbye!
- Although you’re 21 now, you still can’t wait to blow out your candles, eat your birthday cake and open your gifts. It looks like you already have your priorities straight. Happy 21st birthday!
- May your 21st birthday be even more wonderful than you ever expected. If there’s anyone who deserves a truly special day, it’s someone as special as you.
- 21 and legal? Proceed with caution.
- You’ve just turned 21. Your whole life is ahead of you. Take the road less traveled and stop along the way to enjoy the scenery. Happy 21st birthday!
- Your life is just about to pick up speed and blast off into the stratosphere. Wear a seat belt and be sure to enjoy the journey. Happy 21st birthday!
- You can grow up and be sensible tomorrow. Tonight, we party!
- Don’t chase anything but drinks and dreams.
Tip: Use these 21st birthday quotes on birthday cards, Instagram caption, Facebook posts, emails, letters and more.
21st Birthday Quotes
- 21 is when you finally grant your parents their freedom.
- You’re 21 now, so you can drink. Just think in 14 years you can become president of the United States. Just because you can do something doesn’t mean it’s a good idea to try.
- Congratulations! You’re no longer a teenager. Now just wait till you get to be the parent of one.
- At 21 you can have it all―all the bills, problems and responsibilities of an adult.
- From now on you have to watch out your every move. You are at the age where you can legally get stoned and lose your money from gambling.
- One fun thing on your 21st birthday is getting carded. It’s even more fun on your 30th.
- There is only one thing left to do on your 21st birthday that you have never done before―vote.
- The 21st breakthrough is so much more than an age. It’s about great moments, lot of fun, and the impatience to all the wonderful things that are about to come.
- At 21 years old, lots of new doors open up. Unfortunately the ones that could get you in the most trouble are the most tempting.
- Age is no guarantee of maturity.
- Long-expected one and twentyLing’ring year at last has flown,Pomp and pleasure, pride and plentyGreat Sir John, are all your own.Samuel Johnson
- I’m in the pleasant position to announce that you are able to drink and gamble from now on.
Tip: Some of these 21st Birthday Quotes make great photo captions for the birthday boy or girl!
Turning 21 quotes
- At the age of twenty, we don’t care what the world thinks of us – at thirty, we worry about what it is thinking of us – at forty, we discover that it wasn’t thinking of us at all.
- Welcome to the grown-up world of legal age. Experience life at its best with all your own bills, problems and worries.
- Being 21 isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. You have to start buying your own toilet paper.
- I sold my first script when I was 21 – this kids’ adventure movie that never got made. I just bought that one back, actually. I’m pretty psyched about it.
- Finally twenty-one. Are we the grownups now?
- Uh uh uh, turning the car into oncoming traffic…is counterproductive!
- Don’t be intimidated by my outfit, it’s Forever 21.
- I don’t know what all the fuss is about turning 21. By 21 you should realize that birthdays just mean more responsibility. So remember to be more responsible.
- At 21 years old, I could produce 400 people like that.
- 21 is that magical age when suddenly all the things your parents taught you, whether you wanted to learn them or not, starts to look like pretty good information.
- Tonight, all the focus will be on you – it’s just as well because you won’t be able to focus on anything.
Do you have any suggestions for 21st birthday quotes? Let us know via the Contact page. Thanks!
You might also like: