These food puns are well-crafted, eye and mouth watering masterpieces. You see, they join together two favorite things – food and humor. Some would say it’s like having your cake and eating it too. As eating lovers, we’re obviously partial to food jokes of the food variety, so if you’re a true foodie with a sense of humor, you won’t be able to resist. Some, you may know, and some you may not. Let’s just say if you donut understand these puns, there’s no whey forward!
FUNNY FOOD PUNS MENU
Jump to any category on this page by using the links below, or simply scroll down to see them all.
Puns About Food
Equip yourself with these family-friendly and admittedly silly jokes, so that you can bring some humor to your next gathering. We hope this collection serves you well, and fills your loved ones with tons of laughter.
- What type of person doesn?t love pizza?
- When can a pizza marry a hot dog?
After they have a very frank relationship!
- What do dinosaurs put on their pizza?
- What is a jalapeno’s favorite pizza?
- Where’s the best place to get information about eggs?
- What day to eggs hate the most?
- What did the egg say to the clown?
You crack me up.
- Why did the chicken stop in the middle of the road?
Because it wanted to lay it on the line.
- Who tells the best egg jokes?
- What does a meditating egg say?
- Which cheese surrounds a medieval castle?
- Why didn’t the cheese want to get sliced?
It had grater plans.
- What do you call a cheese with curly hair?
- How do you get a mouse to smile?
- What did the cheese say to itself in the mirror?
- What’s the most religious type of cheese?
Swiss cheese – it’s so holy.</li>
- What do you call a lazy crayfish?
- Why did the fish blush?
Because it saw the ocean’s bottom.
- What do you call a lazy crayfish?
- Did you hear about the goldfish who went bankrupt?
Now he’s a bronze fish.
- What happens when you put nutella on salmon?
You get salmonella.
- What did the magician say to the fisherman?
Pick a cod, any cod.</li>
- Why did the donut go to the dentist?
To get a filling.
- What kind of donuts can fly?
A plain one.
- What do you call a Jamaican donut?
- What do do-nuts wear to weddings?
- What is the only thing that can cure a sick do-nut?
- How did the strawberry do-nut feel after eating dinner?
- How do you insult a hamburger patty?
Call it a meatball.
- Why can’t the bankrupt cowboy complain?
He’s got no beef.
- What’s a cow’s favorite moosical note?
- How do you make a hamburger smile?
Pickle it gently.</li>
- How does a burger acquire good taste?
With a little seasoning.
- Where do coffee beans go to drink?
The coffee bar.
- Why did the coffee pit need a break?
To blow off some steam.
- Why do coffee beans like to camp?
Because they like roasting by the fire.
- What do baby coffee beans sip milk out of?
Their drippy cups.
- What kind of music do coffee beans like?
- What is a coffee’s favorites newspaper to read?
The French Press.
Bread – The Food Puns that Won’t Have You Loafing Around
- Why doesn’t bread like warm weather?
Things get toasty.
- What does bread do after it’s done baking?
- What did the loaf of bread say to the police officer?
Rye so serious?
- What did the yeast say to the bag of flour?
Come on we Knead to be serious!
- Why can’t you taco to keep a secret?
They tend to spill the beans.
- Have you heard the joke about the tortilla?
It was corny.
- What do you call a tortilla chip that works out?
A macho nacho.
- When do they smother a taco in cheese?
In best queso scenario.
- What is Thor’s favorite food?
- What do you get if you eat onions on your taco?
Ice Cream Puns
- Where is the best place to get an ice cream?
In Sunday School.
- What did the newspaper say to the ice cream?
What’s the scoop?
- Why did the ice cream truck break down?
Because of the Rocky Road.</li>
- What’s an electrician’s favourite ice cream flavour?
Shock a lot.
Definition of Pun
Dictionary.com defines pun this way:
“the humorous use of a word or phrase so as to emphasize or suggest its different meanings or applications, or the use of words that are alike or nearly alike in sound but different in meaning; a play on words.”
You’re on our Food Puns page.
More punny pages: