Cheesy jokes are for everyone and we promise no matter how tough you think you are, there is a jokes that will make you crack. You cannot put a price on a good sense of humor and right up there with dry humor, slapstick is our favorite! The ability to find the funny side in everything is a rare and priceless gift and we elaborate to provide you the best jokes with playful wordplay. If delivered with enough enthusiasm, these are sure to get you a few or maybe more chuckles.
Jokes go a long way. Not only are they good for the soul, but they helps people bond with others in a really fun way, so if you’re looking to tickle your funny bone, look no further than this great list.
Funny Cheesy Jokes
- What is an astronaut’s favorite place on a computer?
The Space bar.
- Why did the banana split?
Because it saw the ginger snap.
- Which month do soldiers hate most?
- What starts with a P, ends with an E, and has a million letters in it?
- What runs but doesn’t get anywhere?
- I ate a clown fish last night.
It tasted funny.
Cornball Dad Jokes
- When does a joke become a dad joke?
When the punch line is a parent.
- What did the judge say to the dentist?
Do you swear to pull the tooth, the whole tooth and nothing but the tooth.
- What did the worker at the rubber band factory say when he lost his job?
- What do you get when you cross a smurf and a cow?
- What is an elf’s favorite type of music?
- Why did the sea monster eat five ships that were carrying potatoes?
No one can eat just one potato ship.
Check out our Best Corny Jokes – a close relative to Cheesy.
10 Cheesy Jokes For Kids
- How do you impress a baker when you’re taking his daughter on a date?
Bring her flours.
- Why did the yogurt go to the art exhibit?
Because it was cultured.
- Where do cows hang their paintings?
In the mooo-seum.
- Why did the can crusher quit his job?
Because it was soda pressing.
- What do bees do if they want to use public transport?
Wait at a buzz stop.
- What can you serve but never eat?
- Why did the traffic light turn red?
You would too if you had to change in the middle of the street.
- How do bees get to school?
They take the school buzz.
- When is a car not a car?
When it turns into a garage.
- What did Delaware?
A New Jersey.
Try out our goofy jokes for kids page.
- How do snails fight?
They slug it out.
- Why did Johnny throw the clock out the window?
Because he wanted to see time fly.
- Why did the man put money in his freezer?
He wanted some cold hard cash!
- Why did the robber take a bath?
Because he wanted to make a clean getaway.
- Why do bananas wear suntan lotion?
Because they peel.
Have any cheesy jokes for this page? Let us know via the contact page.
Cheesy Jokes Meme
- Which Disney princess is a cow’s favorite?
- Why is there a gate around cemeteries?
People are dying to get in!
- How did Ben Franklin feel after discovering electricity?
- Why do people love the way the earth rotates?
Because it really makes their day.
- Why did the poor man sell yeast?
To raise some dough.
- What kind of shoes do all spies wear?
- Why aren’t koalas actual bears?
Because they don’t meet the koalafications.
- Why did the cookies admit himself to the hospital?
Because he felt crummy.
Stupid and Silly
- What kind of tea is hard to swallow?
- What do you call an unpredictable, out of control photographer?
A loose Canon.
- What did one eye say to the other eye?
Don’t look now, but something between us smells.
- Why can’t your nose be 12 inches long?
Because then it would be a foot.
- What did the man say to the wall?
One more crack like that and I’ll plaster ya!
- Why don’t skeletons fight each other?
They don’t have the guts.
- Where do all the letters sleep?
In the alphabed.
- Why did the scarecrow win an award?
Because he was out-standing in his field.
Jokes About Cheese
- What did Gorgonzola say to Cheddar?
- When should you go on a cheese diet?
If you need to cheddar a few pounds.
- Why does cheese look sane?
Because everything else on the plate is crackers.
- What do you call a cheese factory in the Middle East?
Cheeses of Nazareth.
- Why did the Greek woman stop eating cheese?
Because she was getting Feta and Feta.
- What does a lady in a shopping mall do with a cheesy credit card?
Go on a shopping brie.
- What is a basketball players favorite kind of cheese?
Stupid is as Stupid Does
- Why did the man ask the woman if her dad was boxer?
Cause he said she’s a knockout.
- Why did the girl fall in love with the robber?
- Because he stole her heart.
- Why do people love bananas so much?
Because they are so a-peeling.
- What did the bank teller say to the lovely woman?
Can I take you out on a date, because you’ve got my interest.
- What did the oven say to the baked cookie?
You’re so hot.
- What did the smitten vinegar say to the baking soda?
You make me feel all bubbly inside.
- What did one sock say to the other sock in the hospital?
Don’t worry, I will be with you every step of the way.
- What do herb gardeners get for good work?
A thyme and a half.
- How much does the mathematician like angles?
To a certain degree.
- How do you fix a broken brass instrument?
With a tuba glue.
- What do you call a group of musical killer whales?
Dumb and Corny
- Why should you always tie your shoes on Valentine’s Day?
Because if not, you’ll be falling for everybody.
- Why was the omelete so happy?
Because it was egg-cited to see the frying pan.
- Why should you ever trust a pencil?
Because it can erase your past and write our future.
- Why did the female shirt fall for the male shirt?
Because he was made of boyfriend material.
- What’s a blackboard’s favorite beverage?
- What subject do witches like best?
Hilarious and Amusing
- How do you repair a broken jack-o-lantern?
With a pumpkin patch.
- What did the crowd tell the comedian who had terrible police jokes?
Give it arrest.
- Why can’t dogs operate an MRI machine?
Because only cats can.
- Why did the apricot invite the prune to the dance?
Because he couldn’t find a date.
- How is your long distance relationship going?
So far so good.
- Why did the cow go in the spaceship?
It wanted to see the mooooooon.
- What do you call a salad dressing wearing shades?
A cool ranch.
- Why did the baseball player bring a rope to the game?
He wanted to tie the score.
- My sister bet me $100 I couldn’t build a car out of pasta.
You should’ve seen the look on his face when I drove pasta.
You’re on Cheesy Jokes page.
You might like: