Welcome to our Truth or Dare questions collection for friends and family. Have a quick read through and print out the page for your next game.
The Truth or Dare Game
The Truth or Dare game dates back several hundreds of years. One variation, entitled “Questions and Commands” has existed since 1712 per Wikipedia. It was a Christmas game where “he commander bids his subjects to answer a question which is asked. If the subject refuses or fails to satisfy the commander, he must pay a forfeit [follow a command] or have his face smutted [dirtied].”
How Truth or Dare is Played
The game is typically played with two or more people in a party-type setting. Players must choose between telling the truth to a revealing (and sometimes embarrassing) question, or accept a dare. There’s typically no alternative. To continue to play, you must choose one or the other and follow through on your choice. The game seems to be most popular with kids and teens.
Truth Questions for Friends
- Who is the most attractive person you personally know?
- Have you ever cheated on someone?
- What is the last thing you searched on in your phone?
- If you were the opposite sex for one day, what would you do?
- What is your most embarrassing fart story?
- What is your favorite season of the year?
- How many times have you been in love?
- What is the most romantic thing you have ever done?
- If you could trade lives with one person in this room, who would it be?
- What is the most embarrassing thing you did at work?
- What is the one, biggest regret you have?
- Have you ever shoplifted?
- What is your greatest fear?
- What is the most immature thing you still do?
- If you could only hear one song for the rest of your life, what would it be?
- What is your biggest fear?
- Have you ever stalked someone on Instagram?
- Did you vote for or against Trump?
- What is your dream job? (Of all the truth or dare questions, this one is pretty easy.)
- Have you ever had lice?
- If you were a tree, what type would you be and why?
- If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be?
- Do you talk in your sleep?
- What is the longest you’ve gone without a shower?
- Can you tell us about your most unusual date?
Embarrassing Truth Questions
- If you could have a dinner party with any 3 people, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- If you could switch into any animal, what would it be?
- If you had to eat a monkey, cat, or dog, which would you choose?
- Who is your crush right now?
- If you had to go on a date with one world political leader, who would it be?
- Which celebrity do you hate and why?
- What is your favorite part of your body?
- When was the last time you cried and why?
- What are you most self-conscious about yourself?
- Of your last 20 social media posts, how many were selfies?
- Where is the weirdest place you have gone to the bathroom?
- Tell us about the most awkward date you have been on.
- What is the biggest lie you have told?
- How old were you when you had your first kiss?
- What is your most embarrassing story?
- What was the last thing you texted?
- Who was the first person you kissed?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- What is your biggest turn-off?
- Describe your strangest dream?
- Have you ever cheated on a test? (Ok, this is one of those truth or dare questions that will make you squirm.)
- What was your first nickname?
- How much older than you could a person that you date be?
- If you could hear one song only for the rest of your life, what song would it be?
- Imitate Beyoncé Dancing.
- Put tape on your face for 20 minutes.
- Pretend you know the next stranger you see.
- Moonwalk across this entire room three times.
- Close your eyes, sit on someone’s lap and guess who the person is.
- Speak in your best accent for 5 minutes.
- Pretend like you’re hula hooping for 2 minutes.
- Moon the next person that you see.
- Let someone give you a face tattoo with a marker.
- Do the Truffle Shuffle from The Goonies (lift up your shirt and shake your stomach).
- Show us the last selfie you took.
- Dance with no music for 2 minutes.
- Smell the armpits of the person next to you.
- Make everyone in the room smile.
- Hit on the person across from you.
- Talk in pig latin for the next 5 minutes.
- Attempt to do the worm dance move.
- Do as many push-ups as you can.
- Dance with a broom for a complete song.
- Do your best model walk for the next two minutes.
- Let one person that you choose slap your face.
- Do your best impression of a Harry Potter character.
- Have the person to your right apply lipstick to your lips.
- Count backwards from 100 by threes in 15 seconds.
- Peel a banana using only your feet.
Check out: Who is Most Likely To Game
Funny Dare Commands
- Remove the socks of the person next to you using only your teeth.
- Eat a piece of paper or dog food.
- Pick the nose of a person of your choice.
- Sing instead of speaking for the next 3 minutes.
- Make a 200 word Facebook post and post it within two minutes.
- Text someone a really bad pick up line.
- Hum the Star Spangled Banner standing on one foot.
- Act like a 90-year-old woman for the next 5 minutes.
- Put 5 ice cubes down your shirt and don’t move.
- Give someone a foot massage while singing love songs.
- Let someone else do your makeup.
- List the colors of the rainbow to the first stranger you see.
- Sketch the person to the left of you from the current angle and give the picture to them.
- Take a big bite into an onion and eat it.
- Show everyone in the room the contents of your wallet or your purse.
- Break an egg on your head.
- Stand in the squat position against the wall for 75 seconds.
- Hug every person in the room except the person to your right.
- Act like the President of the U.S. for the next 5 minutes.
- Tell a knock-knock joke to the first three people you see walking down the street.
- Get in the plank position and sing “Happy Birthday” to the carpet.
- Carry the person to your right around the room twice.
- Sing “We Are The Champions” for the next two minutes.
- Exchange clothing from everyone in the group then have a model shoot and take pictures.
- Wear your pants or shirt backwards for the rest of the game.
You’re on Truth or Dare Questions page.
You might like: