‘Tis the season to share these Christmas puns and be jolly! It’s no doubt that the holiday season is the most pun-derful time of the year and these puns fit right in with the exciting traditions associated with it. When it comes to puns, there’s just so much material to work with, from those little toy-makers in the South Pole to chimney-traversing magical reindeer and good ol’ St. Nick! All these quirky characters of the season makes it a jolly good time to enjoy silly wordplay.
Puns for Christmas
To help kick the season in perfect holiday style, we’ve collected a pretty cherry collection that we know Yule absolutely love. So, curl up with some Xmas cookies and hot chocolate and have a laugh or two.
- Why don’t reindeer don’t go to public school?
Because they’re elf taught.
- What do elves like to eat on a cold day?
- Where is Santa Claus’ favorite swimming spot?
The North Pool.
- Why does Scrooge love Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer?
Because every buck is dear to him.
- Why wasn’t the turkey hungry at Christmas?
Because he was already stuffed.
- What is a snowman’s favorite breakfast?
- Why didn’t the skeleton go to the Christmas party?
He had no-body to go with.
- What do you call a greedy elf?
- Which of Santa’s reindeer has bad manners?
- What do snowmen eat for lunch?
- Why are Christmas trees so bad at sewing?
They always drop their needles!
- What is a skunks favorite Christmas song?
- What did the Gingerbread Man put on his bed?
A cookie sheet.
- What is the cow’s holiday greeting?
- What is a librarian’s favorite Christmas song?
- What do you call a frozen elf hanging from the ceiling?
Santa Claus Puns
- What does Santa like to eat?
A jolly roll.
- What does Santa say when he’s sick?
Oh Oh No.
- What do you call Santa Clause after he’s fallen into a fireplace?
- How does Santa Claus take pictures?
With his North Pole-aroid.
- What kind of fish do they have at the North Pole?
- What does a festive sheep say at Christmastime?
- Why does Santa Claus go down the chimney on Christmas Eve?
Because it soots him.
- Why was Santa’s little helper depressed?
Because he had low elf-esteem.
- Why did Santa go to jail?
He sleighed an elf.
- How do you know Santa is good at karate?
He has a black belt.
- What does Santa say at the start of a race?
Ready, set, Ho! Ho! Ho.
- What kind of motorcycle does Santa ride?
- You might also like Halloween Jokes.
- Where do Santa’s reindeer like to stop for lunch?
- How did Rudolph survive his first trip with Santa?
He held on for deer life.
- Did you hear that reindeer like to gather in large groups?
Yes, I herd.
- What do you call a reindeer ghost?
- What reindeer has the cleanest antlers?
Tip: These Christmas puns can make great captions for photos being posted on social media.
Jokes about Xmas
- How do sheep in Mexico say Merry Christmas?
- What name does Santa Claus use when he takes a rest from delivering presents?
- Why was everyone lucky this Christmas?
Because Santa graced everyone with his presents.
- Why do people call Santa Claus Saint Nick?
Because he’s really bad at shaving.
- What do you call someone who can’t stop thinking about past Christmas?
- What did the elf do to improve his toy making skills?
He read an elf-help book.
- Why didn’t the elf like the eggnog?
Because it’s not all what it’s cracked up to be.
- If athletes get athlete’s foot, the astronauts get missile toe.
- The fear of getting stuck while sliding down a chimney is called Santa Claus-trophbia.
- A cat on the beach at Christmas time is called Sandy Claws.
- Elves favorite subject to learn in school is the Elf-abet!
- Snowmen eat only Snowflakes for breakfast.
- Tarzan sings Jungle Bells at Christmas time.
More Christmas Puns
- Santa Jaws delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas.
- An elf who can’t sing is called a wrapper.
- Santa’s dogs name is Santa Paws.
- Santa stay in a ho-ho-ho-tel during the holidays.
- Everybody likes Frosty the Snowman because he is so cool.
- A cat on Christmas Eve is called Sandy Claws.
You’re on our Christmas Puns page.
More punny pages:
You might like: