A strong list of merry Christmas blessings can help you come Christmas card time and for gift notes during the holidays.
Do you know what makes a good Christmas blessing? Or what to say in a Christmas card? Let us help you in wishing your friends and family a Merry Christmas with these Christmas blessings and sayings.
You will find many types of holiday messages and celebratory blessings below. Just find one that you like, copy it word-for-word or customize it with your personal touch, and drop it in your Christmas cards or social media posts. You’ll find these lines are a great way to spread holiday cheer!
To a joyful present and a well-remembered past. Best wishes for Happy Holidays and a magnificent New Year.
You’re all so important to us. Stay safe and stay happy this holiday season!
Have a cheerful, holly, jolly, and a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
Christmas Blessings Images
Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.
Christmas Blessings for Cards
- May this festive season sparkle and shine, may all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may you feel this happiness all year round. Merry Christmas!
- May your Christmas be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this merry time.
- For your Christmas time I wish you many blessings, much happiness, and even more love.
- May the closeness of friends, the comfort of home, and the unity of our nation, renew your spirits this festive season. Merry Christmas to your family.
Love Merry Christmas
- Christmas is about spending time with family and friends. It’s about creating happy memories that will last a lifetime. Merry Christmas to you and your family!
- You make the stars shine brighter and the winter days warmer just by being in my life. Merry Christmas to my favorite person in the world.
- May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
- Wishing you peace, joy, and all the best this wonderful holiday has to offer. May this incredible time of giving and spending time with family bring you the joy that lasts throughout the year.
- Best wishes for you and your family this Christmas. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
Bing Crosby: White Christmas – Count Your Blessings Video
Short Merry Christmas Blessings
- Thinking of you with lots of love at Christmas.
- At Christmas and always, what a blessing you are.
- May this holiday season be full of surprises and cheers, simply because you deserve the best.
- It’s friends like you that make this season so special and magical.
- Celebrate the wonder and the joy of the festive season. Merry Christmas!
- I hope you’re all making this a Christmas to remember!
- So grateful to have a friend like you at Christmas and all year long.
- Wishing you every happiness this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- Thank you so much for all that you’ve done this year. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
Check out Christmas Card Messages.
- May your world be filled with warmth and good cheer this holy season, we wish you a joy-filled Christmas.
- May the joy and peace of Christmas be with you all through the New Year. Wishing you a season of blessings from heaven above.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving, and peaceful celebration this Christmas and all throughout the year.
- I wish you the unconditional love of God in all the dreams of your heart and your everyday prayers. Merry Christmas!
- Praying you to have a wonderful Christmas filled with moments you’ll always remember.
- Christmas is a special time to enjoy with all your loved ones, spreading divinity and cheer around, Merry Christmas, and a happy new year!
Merry Xmas Family and Friends
- To all the people who are dear to me, I wish all of you nothing but the joy and happiness that this Christmas brings!
- Christmas is a feeling true friends share with laughter and love to show that they care.
- A silent night, a star above, a blessed gift of hope and love. A Merry Christmas to you and your whole family!
- Best friends are to a friendship like Christmas is to the other celebrations: always on top. Have a merry one.
- Your friendship and your love is the best Christmas gift that I’ve gotten. Merry Christmas!
- ‘Tis the season to wish one another joy and love and peace. These are my wishes for you, Merry Christmas our dear friends, may you feel the love this special day.
- Season’s Greetings from the family! Hope you all end the year on a bright note.
- Having you as my friend makes me feel as if it is Christmas every day. Merry Christmas!
You might like 29 Funny Buddy the Elf Lines.
Merry Christmas To All
- Grateful to be blessed with such a wonderful family. Merry Christmas!
- Having a family like you is the best Christmas gift there ever could be.
- There is no greater gift this festive season than spending time with family all around the Christmas tree.
- May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you in my family brings me great joy.
Christmas Blessings Quotes
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts.
- The spirit of Christmas is the spirit of love and of generosity and of goodness. It illuminates the picture window of the soul, and we look out upon the world’s busy life and become more interested in people than in things.
Thomas S. Monson
- He who has not Christmas in his heart will never find it under a tree.
Roy L. Smith
- Perhaps the best Yuletide decoration is being wreathed in smiles.
- Christmas is a tonic for our souls. It moves us to think of others rather than of ourselves. It directs our thoughts to giving.
B. C. Forbes
- The only blind person at Christmas-time is he who has not Christmas in his heart.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.
Helen Steiner Rice
- We make a living by what we get but we make a life by what we give.
Short Christmas Blessings Sayings
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Norman Vincent Peale
- Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn’t come from a store. Maybe Christmas… perhaps… means a little bit more!’
- Christmas isn’t a season. It’s a feeling.
- From Home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.
- Christmas is the season of joy, of holiday greetings exchanged, of gift-giving, and of families united.
Norman Vincent Peale
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Christmas is not a date. It is a state of mind.
Mary Ellen Chase
1.) May you never forget what is worth remembering,
or remember what is best forgotten.
The magic of Christmas lingers on,
though childhood days have passed,
upon the common round of life,
a holy spell is cast.
Old Celtic Verse
2.) May joy and peace surround you,
contentment latch your door,
and happiness be with you,
and bless you evermore.
3.) The light of the Christmas star to you,
the warmth of home and hearth to you,
the cheer and goodwill of friends to you,
the hope of a childlike heart to you,
the joy of a thousand angels to you,
the love of the Son,
and God’s peace to you.
May you be as contented as Christmas finds you all the year-round.
Old Irish Christmas Blessing
4.) This Christmas may you have…
walls for the wind,
and a roof for the rain,
and drinks beside the fire,
laughter to cheer you,
and those you love near you,
and all that your heart may desire.
5.) May you be blessed
with the spirit of the season, which is peace,
the gladness of the season, which is hope,
and the heart of the season, which is love.
The Spirit of the Season Blessing
6.) May the virgin and her child
lift your latch on Christmas night.
Lift Your Latch
7.) May the blessings of Christmas be with you,
may the Christ child light your way,
and may God’s holy angels guide you,
and keep you safe each day.
The Blessings of Christmas
8.) May peace and plenty be the first
to lift the latch on your door,
and happiness be guided to your home,
by the candle of Christmas.
The Candle of Christmas Blessing
Celebrate the Season
These lines capture the spirit and celebration of the Christmas season. Share these blessings with your friends and family and make your next Christmas the best you’ve ever had!
— Sally Wain
Sally writes about entertainment, culture, and family.
You’re on the Merry Christmas Blessings page.
You might like: