You’re on Happy Fathers Day – page 3 of 4.
1 – Quotes
2 – Dad’s Day Wishes
3 – Happy Fathers Day (you’re here)
4 – Sayings
Growing up under the eyes of a caring dad can be the greatest gift anyone can have. Your dad is someone who can stand as a symbol of inspiration for your entire life. It is your father from whom you are most likely to draw your strength from. He can be the strongest pillar in your life.
This special celebration for dads is dedicated to the love, care and sacrifices he makes to raise his children. Here are some wonderful messages and quotes you can share with the man who makes the world a better place to live. Jot down your message in Happy Fathers Day cards or tell him directly – or, both!
Happy Father’s Day Messages
- Dear Dad. Thank you for giving me the best things in my life in the form of your time and love. I am grateful to have as my dad.
- No one can be as loving, caring, and hardworking as you! I know I can never find anyone like you even when I searched the whole wide world!
- The efforts you make all of the time for our family can never be fully thanked for. Even when you are tired, you never fail to play with our children! To a wonderful man, I hope you know how much we love you. Happy father’s day!
- Every time I have a doubt or need advice or help, you are still the first person that comes to my mind!
Number One Dad
- I have learned everything required to live a good life from you! Thank you for always being there dad!
- Thanks for becoming a kid, a friend, and a parent at times when I needed the perfect person beside me! You are the best man I have known!
- God gave me the best gift by giving you as my father! I can never thank him enough! You’re a rock star!
- I am the luckiest child to have a father like you! Thanks for the unwavering support and love you have always shown to me! Wishing you the best on your celebration.
- Any man can be a father, but it takes a special person to be a dad.
- I remember all the lessons and good things you have brought into my life. No matter how much distance we may have between us, your importance will never diminish! You’re the greatest!
- Dads: A son’s first hero and a daughter’s first love.
- The older I get, the more I realize how many sacrifices you made to make my life better! I can never thank you enough for everything you have done for me! I love you daddy.
- To someone who has always been a hero to me. We all love you with all our hearts and are grateful for everything you have done for us!
- Dad, you are part of all my favorite memories and made growing up fun!
Happy First Father’s Day
- I wish I could have come up with the best things to say to you! I appreciate for everything you have done for me. The best words I can find for you is that I love you with all my heart!
- Thank you for being there every day with all the love and help I have ever needed. All the best to you Dad!
- To the King of our Castle! Your Highness!
- Some super heroes don’t wear capes! Have a great day Superman!
Happy Fathers Day Image
- While I miss you every moment, your guiding hand still leads me in the right direction.
- To the world’s greatest father, husband and friend! Happy Fathers Day!
- I’m sure it was hard raising a kid that was this awesome. Just kidding, we miss you more than ever.
Happy Fathers Day Quotes
- The most important thing in the world is family and love.
- One of the greatest titles in the world is parent, and one of the biggest blessings in the world is to have parents to call mom and dad.
- A good father is one of the most unsung, unpraised, unnoticed and yet one of the most valuable assets in our society
- When a father gives to his son, both laugh; when a son gives to his father, both cry.
- I’ve had a hard life, but my hardships are nothing against the hardships that my father went through in order to get me to where I started.
- Until you have a son of your own – you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
- The quality of a father can be seen in the goals, dreams and aspirations he sets not only for himself, but for his family.
- You can tell what was the best year of your father’s life, because they seem to freeze that clothing style and ride it out.
- Anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a dad, and that’s why I call you dad, because you are so special to me. You taught me the game and you taught me how to play it right.
- I cannot think of any need in childhood as strong as the need for a father’s protection.
- When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape.
- My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.
- It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.
- My father taught me to work, but not to love it. I never did like to work, and I don’t deny it. I’d rather read, tell stories, crack jokes, talk, laugh—anything but work.
Dear Old Dad
- I believe that what we become depends on what our fathers teach us at odd moments, when they aren’t trying to teach us. We are formed by the little scraps of wisdom.
- The greatest mark of a father is how he treats his children when no one is looking.
- He adopted a role called Being a Father so that his child would have something mythical and infinitely important: a Protector.
- I’ve loved one person unconditionally. He’s the most caring, and generous, and charming and flat out the funniest guy I’ll ever know…he’s my father.
- Someday I will find my prince but my Daddy will always be my King.
- It was times like these when I thought my father, who hated guns and had never been to any wars, was the bravest man who ever lived.
To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- A father is always making his baby into a little woman. And when she is a woman he turns her back again.
- Padre te rendimos homenaje hoy porque nos has dado la vida, porque nos proteges, porque nos cuidas, porque nos educas y porque te preocupas por nosotros.
- Ya estás lleno de bendiciones, con tus nietos, hijos, y familia pero aún así quiero desearte muchos más días en bienestar y paz. Feliz día del padre.
- Para un padre como tú jamás hay distancias, nunca hay cosas inalcanzables, no hay dificultades, no existe la palabra imposible.
- A los padres se les dedica un día en el año, pero tú nos das tu amor todos los días. ¡Feliz dia del padre!
- Cuando me equivoco me ayudas, cuando dudo me aconsejas y siempre que te llamo estás a mi lado. Gracias papá.
Funny Sayings for Dad
- For Father’s Day we got my dad a t-shirt that says Do Not Resuscitate. He wears it whenever mom takes him to the ballet.
- Dad, thanks for working so hard to pay for the TV that actually raised me.
- Even though I’m proud my dad invented the rear-view mirror, we’re not as close as we appear.
- Me and my dad used to play tag. He’d drive.
- My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.
- When I was a kid, I said to my father one afternoon, ‘Daddy, will you take me to the zoo?’ He answered, ‘If the zoo wants you, let them come and get you.’
- I wouldn’t trade you for anything. Of course, nobody’s offered me anything.
- We wondered why when a child laughed, he belonged to Daddy, and when he had a sagging diaper that smelled like a landfill, ‘He wants his mother.’
- Father’s Day, when you get that lethal combination of alcohol and new power tools.
- I have mixed emotions when I receive my Father’s Day gifts. I’m glad my children remember me. I’m disappointed they think I dress like that.
- Sometimes I am amazed that my wife and I created two human beings from scratch yet struggle to assemble the most basic of IKEA cabinets.
- I tried to get my dad what he really wants for Father’s Day, but Jennifer Lawrence wouldn’t return my calls.
- Just once on Father’s Day I wish my kids would give me a #1 Dad mug instead of one with my actual ranking.
- I enjoy Father’s Day. It’s a time when I pause to reflect on the joy that has come into my life thanks to my two wonderful children, whose names escape me.
- Dear Dad, you are one in a million! I want to thank you for everything you have done for me!
- Whenever I feared anything, you were there beside me. Whenever I had a bump on my head, you were there beside me.
- You always stood by me at all times. I am grateful to you for making the world a better place for me!
Father’s Day Meme
- The love between a father and daughter knows no distance.
- Dad, my first love and my forever hero.
- Okay, you can have the remote. Have a great day.
- Who needs a superhero when you have you as a dad.
- No matter how tall I’ve grown, I’ve always looked up to you.
- By example, you taught. With patience, you guided. With gratitude, I thank you.
- You didn’t have to be so great, I would’ve loved you anyways.
- If I had the chance to choose my dad, you’d still be my number one pick. (In fact, I’d trade all my other draft picks for you.)
- Life has given us a great home, a great family, and love and care for our children. I am so grateful to have you as my children’s father and as my husband!
- You are a hero to our kids and I am so blessed to see that they know that their father loves them so much. I want to wish you all the best.
- I want you to know two things – I love you with all my heart and that this celebration is all about you.
- You are the symbol of strength and compassion in our lives. I love you for being who you are and for everything you have done for our children! To a wonderful hundred and father!
- I am so pleased that our children admire, honor and respect you. Let’s have fun!
- To the man who won my heart and a wonderful parent to our children! I love you and our family!
- I love the way you teach our son how to have sensitivity and our daughter how to be strong. The way you teach our kids about everything always impresses me.
If you’d like to suggest a message, quote or greeting for our page, please let us know via our Contact page. Thanks.