Our Mother’s Day messages will put the right words on the tip of your tongue when you reach out to your mom.
Nothing touches and changes our lives more than our Mothers. There’s a special connection between a mother and child that starts before the baby is even born.
Mother’s Day becomes a very important holiday as so many folks have such fond memories of their mothers. One that affords us the great opportunity to say thank you and I love you. Here are some ideas to express your feelings and show your Mom just how much you appreciate her.
Best Mother’s Day Messages
- Behind every great child is a great Mom, thanks, Mom!
- You always led by example, thanks for being a great one Mom!
- Without you, my life would have no meaning, and I mean it. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, may your Mother’s Day be filled with warm memories, I know mine will!
- The precious gifts you’ve given me will last a lifetime. Thank you, Mom!
- Mom, no one but you made me the confident person I am today.
- I love you Mom, more than you will ever know.
Good Mother’s Day Greetings
- May your Mother’s Day overflow with the joys from your positive influence.
- Mom, sometimes when I was a kid I made you cry. Now, when I think of you, sometimes I cry.
- I’m glad I can spend Mother’s Day with you, you spent so much time with me.
- My admiration for you knows no bounds, My love for you no end. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You’ve seen me at my very worst and you still loved me. Thank you, Mom.
- I hope you are proud of me. I am proud of you.
- Your hard work and dedication shine brightly in all your children on Mother’s Day!
- May your perfect loving and caring rebound and come back to you.
- Mom, you were always completely dedicated to our family, and that dedication paid off.
- I don’t want to forget a great Mom on Mother’s Day. I’m grateful!
- Unfortunately, my love is all I can give you on Mother’s Day. So here goes, I love you, Mom!
- If I tried forever, I couldn’t give back everything you’ve given me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Inspirational Mother’s Day Card Greetings
- Growing up, it was just the two of us and I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Thanks for Everything Mom!
- You never let me down and you always lift me up.
- Mom, you always kept us all together and headed in the same direction, enjoy this Mother’s Day.
- I know I tested your patience and wasn’t the easiest person to be around, but you never gave up on me. Thank you and Happy Mother’s Day!
- You have been a teacher, a cheerleader, a role model, a supporter, in other words, you’ve been everything to me.
- A day without you is a sad day. Happy Mother’s Day!
- You always put me ahead of yourself and I was honored.
- As I stop and reflect on Mother’s Day, I realize just how much you mean to me.
- I don’t know how you did it, but you gave us your love and support, even when we probably didn’t deserve it, thank you, and love you, Mom!
- On Mother’s Day, we should celebrate all the women in our lives. Thank you, ladies!
- We all get strength from a Mother’s love, but you made me strong. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I hope your Mother’s Day is full of happiness because that’s what you did for my life!
- Mom, the things you’ve given to me pale in comparison to what I could possibly give you.
Note: Have any suggestions for Mother’s Day messages? Please let us know via the Contact page.
Short Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
- I am me because of you! Thanks, Mom.
- You always make me happy Mom!
- Mom, I hope you get more than you wished for.
- Thanks for always being you. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Have I ever told you you’re the best? You are Mom!
- I am so lucky you’re always there. Enjoy your Day!
- Thank you for giving me life.
- Happy Mother’s Day, you’re the greatest!
- I wished for a Mom and I got you. I’m lucky!
- Mom, you cooked, cleaned, and cared for me. Thanks.
- To the world’s most amazing woman, my Mom!
- Stick with me, you’re my glue Mom.
- Happy Mother’s Day to my superhero!
- Not just a Mom on Mother’s Day, but every day!
Tip for Sons and Daughters: In addition to a heartfelt message, you might consider a nice gift for Mom. We hear she likes chocolate, flowers, and breakfast in bed!
Text Messages Ideas for Mom
- Have an amazing day Mom, you’re amazing!
- Roses are red, violets are blue, you know the rest, I love you!
- Mom, I learned about hard work from you. Thanks!
- Have fun on your special Mother’s Day, you deserve it!
- You are my foundation.
- It’s simple. I love you, Mom!
- You fueled my life with your Motherly love!
- Mom, you are my rock, I stand on your shoulders.
- Your hugs were always the best.
- Raising us kids, you were very gentle. Thanks, Mom!
- You gave me the wings to fly.
- Mom, thanks for being my guide through life.
Lovely Mother’s Day Wishes
- You made me believe I can achieve anything. Thanks, Mom!
- Not only are you my best friend, Mom you’re my forever friend!
- You were always a strong Mother. You made me strong.
- If I could pick, you’d still be my Mom.
- You held us all together. Thanks, Mom!
- I’m glad as a child you walked before me, now you walk with me Mom.
- Sometimes Mom, I just need to be with you.
- We have a special bond.
- You made me believe I could fly. Thanks, Mom!
- I can’t even imagine being without you.
- Mom. don’t let go, I need a hug.
- Your heart understands me, I Love you, Mom!
- When I remember you’re my Mom, I smile.
- I like it that you are always near me. Happy Mother’s Day!
Beautiful Mother Messages
- Because I love you, I hope your life is filled with as much love as you gave. Happy Mother’s Day!
- I am the person I have become because of you Mom, and hope you know, you’re responsible.
- Mom, you devoted your life to me, and I personally love the results!
- You supported me through all of the difficult time Mom, now I’d like to support you.
- Sending you all the love Mom across all the miles and with all the smiles you’ve given me.
- My greatest joy is that I have the love of my Mother. It brings me peace.
- I hope I have you done you justice for all the work you invested in me.
- You’ve been kind, generous and loving, I hope I can return the favor Mom.
- I feel like I am really lucky you’re my Mom, and my luck continues to all the love you give me.
- Mom, there’s no question that you are the reason I am who I am and will be forever.
- You are a great woman, a great friend, and a great Mother. Face it, Mom, you’re great. I love you.
Check out this article on Pros and Cons of Being a Stay at Home Mom.
Cute Sentiments for Mother’s Day Messages
- On this special Mother’s Day, I want you to relax and enjoy all 24 hours filled with love.
- Mom, for as long as I can remember you loved me, I hope to love you just as long.
- My desire to not let you down Mom has led me to display all of my love for you openly.
- Thank you, Mom, for everything you have done for me and my siblings. We love you.
- Mom, you made me happy from the day I was born and that happiness just continues.
- I know I don’t always show you just how much I really love you, but trust me I really do. Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, when it comes to you, there is no such thing as too much love.
- My love for you Mom is just a shadow of the love you have given our whole family.
- You are the most important person in my life and it’s only fitting that you are the one I love the most. Happy Mother’s Day!
Funny Mother’s Day Messages
- You are one amazing Mother and I should know, I’m pretty amazing too!
- Mom, if you brightened my day any more, I’d have to wear sunglasses.
- I was molded and shaped by your love and caring, thanks for breaking the mold Mom.
- You are a one-of-a-kind Mom and I have first-hand knowledge, you raised me.
- May you have an incredible Mother’s Day and get as much quiet time as you need. Shhhhh.
- Mom, I feel empty when you’re not around, almost like there’s an echo.
- I tried to imagine a day without you Mom, but I’m not that creative.
- Big hugs and kisses Mom. Here’s a big smooch. SMACK!
- I got this Mother’s Day Card for you, but I put it on your bill. (One of those funny Mother’s Day messages that has a bit of truth to it.)
- Happy Mother’s Day Mom, you deserve special love and care on this special day, I’ll call Dad.
- Mom, I have proof that you are the glue that holds the family together, I’m stuck on you.
- Lots of love to you Mom on Mother’s Day, maybe a little wine too. Cheers!
- Sure, I’m one of the things life threw at you, I’m just glad you didn’t throw me back.
- If it was easy being a Mom, Dad would do it. (One of the zinger Mother’s Day messages that’s sure to get a laugh.)
- I don’t want to forget a great Mom on Mother’s Day, what was your name again?
- The best thing about having you as a Mom is, you didn’t have ugly children.
Funny Mother’s Day Picture
More Funny Wishes for Mom
- Happy Mother’s Day to my Mother-In-Law! I’ll get the smelling salts.
- Thank you for loving me even though I ruined your body.
- I hope I meant more to you than just dirty laundry. Love you, Mom!
- You have always been a loving mother, even to my siblings and that was hard.
- Mom, my birth couldn’t have been easy, but I’m glad you stuck around.
- Here’s hoping you get loads of card messages on your email. Maybe it will crash!
- You’ve given me a lot of unsolicited advice over the years. When do I get to do the same thing?
- I know you love me. You do right?
- Hey, I remembered to send you a Mother’s Day Card. Is that a first?
- I know you smile when you think about us kids, but we all laugh because there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Mom, thanks for not leaving me in a box somewhere. No, I really mean it.
- Your cooking skills were second to none. How come I didn’t inherit those? Happy Mother’s Day!
- Mom, thanks for doing such a great job raising us kids, oh and Dad too. I love you!
- I know I’m your favorite because I can tell.
- You’ve always told embarrassing stories about me. When do I get to do that about you?
- Mom, it helps that we have the same sense of humor. How do you like squirting flowers?
- I really wish and hope you have a great Mother’s Day, let’s start it with, can I borrow $50?
— Tim Moodie
Tim has spent many years writing funny greeting cards, coffee mugs, and toilet paper for Recycled Paper Products. He works as a creative director, copywriter, and toy inventor.
You’re on Mother’s Day Messages page.
You might like: