New Job Messages for when someone you know lands that big job!
Great New Job Messages and Wishes
- Your new job sounds like a perfect fit. Wishing you great success and happiness. Good luck!
- That standing ovation you hear is me! Congrats on the new job!
- May you find great happiness and success with your new job.
- You were too good for this place!
- Congratulations on moving on to greener pastures!
- It was a fantastic experience to have worked with you!
- It’s a celebration! Job well done!
- Congratulations! I know you will never get this promotion without your perseverance and self-discipline. You are such a good model for the people around you.Congratulations! You’re now at that next level. Keep up the good work and always do your best!
Missing you already! Good luck!
Congratulation New Job
- We’re so freakin’ proud of you!
- Good luck with the new job. I hope you really enjoy it!
- Thanks for all the laughs and memories over the years. Wishing you all the best with your new role!
- The journey is the reward. Enjoy!
- Dare I say this is a drinking occasion! Congrats!
- This comes as no surprise. You deserve it! Congratulations!
- Congratulations on your promotion! Hard work truly pays off. We wish you all the success on your path to the world conqueror!
Parting is such sweet sorrow! May you find all the happiness you deserve in your new position!
- All the best to the Best!
- Good luck with the new job and your career aspirations.
You might like 101 New Job Wishes Ideas
More From Our Expert Contributor
Acknowledging and thanking your manager at work is also important. It positively reinforces he or she treats you well and leads to more positive outcomes. However, it can sometimes feel awkward so here are the three most popular Best Thank You Note Ideas for Boss from MemesBams.com.
#1 – It really feels so amazing working in your positive environment. Working under your management is indeed a great opportunity for any individual like me. Thank you!
#2 – I really appreciate how you have always been so friendly and supportive of all of my efforts even when they are slightly misguided. Working for you has been very enjoyable and I have learned and grown a lot. Thank you!
#3 – You have been a great manager, mentor, teacher, and guide. Your support and advice have helped shape my professional career. Thanks for being the best boss ever!
New Job Quotes
- The expert in anything was once a beginner.
- Choose a job you love and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.
- Wake up with determination and go to bed with satisfaction.
- If you change nothing, nothing will change.
- Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will.
- Why not go out on a limb? That’s where the fruit is.
- Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
By Liz Olson
Liz is a writer who lives in Minneapolis.
You’re on the New Job Messages, Wishes, Quotes page.
You might like: