Our Grandparents Day Messages give you plenty of fodder for when it comes time to honor some very important folks in our lives.
Best Grandparents Day Messages
- A parent’s job is to critique, judge and motivate. A grandparent’s job is to pamper, spoil and cuddle. I hope you are prepared for your duties. Congratulations grandpa.
- A cute grandchild like yours deserves the love of gentle grandparents like you. Congratulations.
- A grandparent is a special part of all that’s cherished in the heart.
- A Loving Wish on Grandparents Day. To wish you a happy Grandparents Day and then remind you, too, how very, very much you’re loved today and all year through!
- A zillion hugs just aren’t enough for grandparents who do such special stuff and always make me feel so very loved.
- All your lives you must have celebrated many commemorative days, but now you will finally get to celebrate Grandparent’s Day. Congratulations.
- Among the sweetest memories, Our hearts keep through the years, Are special things grandmothers say and do– Their tender hugs and words of praise, Their laughter, and their loving ways Are joys that we recall our whole lives through. With more love and special thoughts than you could ever know.
Good Wishes for Grandparents Day Messages
- Congratulations on welcoming a worthy candidate for passing on your life’s wisdom.
- And you thought that the best in your life is over? Congratulations granddad.
- As a grandparent, you are your grandchild’s first toy, first friend and first storyteller. Congratulations.
- As grandparents, you will be able to experience all those beautiful things about bringing up a child that you could not appreciate when you were parents. Congratulations.
- Becoming grandparents is like becoming parents all over again, minus all the hassle. Congratulations.
- Caring for mom/dad then doing it all over again with me? That’s just one of the many things that makes you a GRANDparent!
- Congratulations on being promoted from the post of Mother to GrandMother. But don’t start celebrating yet because you will soon be demoted to the post of BabySitter. Congratulations.
Check out Cool Grandparents Captions.
Good Grandparents Day Messages
- Congratulations on finally finding an ally in your battle against your children.
- Enjoy your new-found responsibility of being officially allowed to spoil your grandkids. Congratulations.
- Congratulations on becoming grandparents. Just think of yourselves as parents who have a lot of love to give and no responsibility to take.
- Congratulations on becoming grandparents. Your own children will finally start visiting you more often when they come to drop off your grandkids at your place so you can babysit them.
- Every year you just get sweeter, nicer, wiser, too. Happy Grandparents Day.
- Finally, you will have someone else to bore with your old stories. Congratulations on becoming a grandpa.
- Grand just seems to plain. For my special grandparent, you deserve a better title. How about super-wonderful-awesome-totally rad-world’s coolest-100% rocking-all time best parent? I think it just might be catchy enough to work!
- Grandchildren make perfect children for grandparents and grandparents make perfect parents for grandchildren. Congratulations on finding your perfect match.
Messages for Grandparents
- Grandparents give the best hugs! Here’s one to wish you a Happy Grandparents Day.
- I hope your GRANDkids have a GRAND time with amazing GRANDparents like you. Congratulations.
- I love the way you love and the nice things that you do. I feel so very lucky just because you’re you!
- It’s the perfect time to let you know how much you’re loved, how much you’re wished the best of everything. Happy Grandparents day!
- It’s time to wake up from your retirement slumber, you have a new job now for which you will be paid in kind – cute hugs, smiles, laughter and some of the best memories of your lifetime. Congratulations grandma and grandpa.
- It’s great to have a day that honors grandparents. It’s a wonderful chance to thank you for the great times and feelings and lifelong gifts of your love.
- Just little me thinking great big thoughts of you!
Inspiring Grandparents Day Messages
- Just wanted to make sure that you know how much I appreciate you this Grandparents Day and every day!
- Life with grandkids will be chaotic, but it will also be full of magic. Congratulations.
- May your grandkid achieve all your unfulfilled dreams that even your kids couldn’t accomplish. Congratulations on becoming proud grandparents.
- May your grandkids turn out to be much better than your kids. Congratulations.
- Nothing in life can hurt so bad that grandma can’t fix it. Thank you for mending my wounds, healing my heart, and filling my heart with all of your warmth, love, and goodness. I love you.
- Now that your family has been extended by a cute one, may you never run out of the fun. Congratulations.
- Parents are like trees who provide shade to their children. But grandparents are the roots that hold the tree together. Congratulations to the new grandpa and grandma.
- Thank you for telling me your stories and sharing your many years of experience and wisdom. I’m a better person for having learned from you. Happy Grandparents Day.
- The beauty of having grandkids running around the house is that they make you feel younger even as you grow older. Congratulations.
- The peace and silence of your retirement are about to be broken by the sweet squeals and screams of your grandkids. Congratulations.
- The two of you must have been the inspiration for this special day. Happy Grandparents Day.
- There aren’t enough words in any language to express how much I love you.
Grandparents Day Wishes
- There’s never a moment in life where grandma’s/grandpa’s special love isn’t needed. Thanks for always having open arms and an open heart.
- This is just my way of saying thanks for raising my mom/dad-and then doing it again with me!
- Today, you will finally realize why your own parents were so happy when your children were born. Congratulations.
- Welcome a new phase in life when your kids will finally start taking your advice. Congratulations.
- Welcome to the world of changing nappies, wiping spills and singing lullabies – all over again. Congratulations, have fun.
- Wishing you both a quiet, easy space where the memories feel so comfortable…and life feels so good.
- You must have melted like butter, thawed like ice and crumbled like a cake the first time you set eyes on your beautiful granddaughter. Congratulations.
- Your own children were your investments and your grandchildren are the sweet bundles of interest you have received upon maturity. Congratulations.
- You will finally understand the true meanings of legacy, lineage, and ancestry. Congratulations to the new grandparents.
- Your grandchild will finally make your own children realize how amazing you have been as parents to them. Congratulations.
- Your grandchildren’s hand-prints on the walls of your house will leave permanent marks on the walls of your heart too. Congratulations on becoming grandparents.
- Your kids have given you a job that is right up your alley – being adorable and loving grandparents. Congratulations.
- Your worries about how to keep busy after retiring are about going away. Congratulations on becoming grandparents.
— Liz Olson
Liz is a poet and writer who lives in Minneapolis.
You’re on the Grandparents Day Messages page.
You might like: