Although this grouping of good riddles may force you to use your noggin more than you’d like, in the end, you’ll be entertained and glad you did.
Riddles vary widely because they aren’t about punchlines at all. Instead they’re about the “kick of the discovery,” thinking one way and then suddenly turning that thought pattern around. This collection was crafted with riddles that are just as tricky as they are entertaining and provides a wide variety for all ages and abilities. Stretch your mind and solve then all!
Good Riddles For Kids and Adults
- I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I?
- I wiggle and cannot see, sometimes underground and sometimes on a tree. What am I?
- I like to twirl my body but keep my head up high. After I go in, everything becomes tight. What am I?
- I can fly but have no wings. I can cry but I have no eyes. Wherever I go, darkness follows me. What am I?
- Although I may have eyes I cannot see. I have a round brown face with lots of acne. What am I?
Good Riddles With Answers
- I am a seed with three letters in my name. Take away the last two and I still sound the same. What am I?
- I am lighter than air but a hundred people cannot lift me. Careful, I am fragile. What am I?
- I am the type of room you can not enter or leave. What am I?
- What five letter word can you take away two letters and have one remaining?
- What goes in the water black and comes out red?
- With three eyes and a black as night, I frequently knock down ten men with a single strike! What am I?
A bowling ball.
- I’m white, perfect for cutting and grinding. For most animals I am a useful tool. What am I?
Awesome Puzzles and brain teasers
- I am always around you but often forgotten. I am pure and clean most time, but occasionally rotten. What am I?
- I have two bodies joined together as one. When standing still, I ran and ran. What am I?
- I’m light as a feather, yet the strongest man can’t hold me for more than 5 minutes. What am I?
- The more you take away from me, the bigger I shall get. What am I?
- What loses its head in the morning and regains it at night?
- I jump when I walk and sit when I stand. What am I?
- I have fangs and enjoy piercing holes with a single bite. What am I?
What makes a good riddle?
- Well the simple answer is: a good riddle is one you like. For as we all know, we all have different taste. A riddle that you like is not necessarily good because someone else does or does not like it. If it works for you; it works.
Holiday Riddles: Christmas, Easter, Halloween and More
- How do you know if Santa is really a werewolf?
He has Santa claws.
- How does the Easter Bunny paint all the Easter eggs?
He hires Santa’s elves during the off season.
- I wonder what vampires put on their turkey at Christmas?
Grave-y. Puns and Jokes for Kids.
Funny Riddles With Answers
- It’s Valentine’s Day! What reindeer do we see on this day?
- I’m tall when I’m young, I’m short when I’m old, and every Halloween I stand up inside Jack O Lanterns. What am I?
- What stories does the Easter Bunny like best?
The ones with hoppy endings!
Seasonal Stumpers and Some Easy Riddles
- There’s a key that opens no doors but fills your stomach, what key is it?
- What day does an Easter egg hate the most?
Fry-days. Check out our Awesome Puns page.
- What did Adam say the day before Christmas?
It’s Christmas, Eve.
- What did Santa change his name to after he slid down a chimney where the fire was still burning?
- I have three letters. I read the same forward and backwards. And, I know you’ll get the answer, I know you’ll see. It’s a word that is important to you and me. What word am I?
Fun Riddles for Kids
- I never was but always will be. No one ever saw me but everyone knows I exist. I give people the motivation to better themselves everyday. What am I?
- I reach for the sky, but clutch to the ground; sometimes I leave, but I am always around. What am I?
- Why should you not iron a four leaf clover?
Because you would be pressing your luck!
Christmas Riddles and Mental Challenges
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
- Santa just ate his walking stick! How is that possible?
It was a candy cane!
- What does Rudolph do that bugs Santa?
He constantly Fa-La-La-La-Lows him.
- What happens if you eat the Christmas decorations?
You get tinsel-itus.
- What happens to you at Christmas?
Yule be happy!
- What is Santa’s favorite basketball team?
The New York Old St. Knicks.
- What is the expected outcome of a cross between a Honeycrisp and a Christmas tree?
- What is the weather called when it is raining turkey?
A fowl weather.
- What nationality is Santa Claus?
- What song do socks sing while they hang by the fireplace?
Silent Night — HOLEY Night.
- What’s at the end of Christmas?
The letter S.
- What’s the best thing to put into a Christmas cake?
- What’s the kind of toe that should not belong on your foot?
- Where does Santa put his suit after Christmas?
In the CLAUS-et.
- Where does the Easter bunny eat breakfast?
Tip: These good riddles make great inclusions in kids’ lunch bags.
Santa Questions and Answers
- Which of Santa’s reindeers needs to mind his manners the most?
- Which reindeer is known to be the fastest of them all?
- Which reindeer loves to go to outer space?
- Who delivers Christmas presents to dogs?
Check out our dog puns.
- Why are Christmas trees like bad knitters?
They always drop their needles.
- Why can’t the Christmas tree stand up?
It doesn’t have legs.
- Why shouldn’t you tell an Easter egg a joke?
It might crack up.
We hope you liked this sparkling collection of unsullied humor that we call good riddles. You can find many other categories on the links below.
You’re on Good Riddles with Answers page.
You might like: