You’re on funny wedding wishes and quotes, page 4 of 7. See the menu at bottom of the page.
Funny wedding greetings can brighten up the newlyweds’ day and let them know, in a humorous way, that you’re happy for them. Life is too short to take everything dead serious. Weddings are joyous occasions – time to have some fun!
Funny Wedding Greetings
- Being married is like any other job; it helps if you like your boss.
- Let the fighting commence! Congratulations married couple.
- It’s such a blessing to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. Congratulations!
- It’s not true that married men live longer than single men. It only seems longer.
- Let’s get ready to rumble! Congratulations wedding participants.
- If it weren’t for marriages, men and women would have to fight with total strangers.
- We put the party in the bridal party — Looking forward to your wedding. The Bridal Party.
- There are three rings of marriage that form your gift: the engagement ring, the wedding ring, and the suffeRING.
Words for Wedding Couples
- A happy marriage depends on spouses saying this simple phrase, “Yes Dear.”
- Congratulations on convincing your lovely bride to settle on you – Beauty and the Beast.
- I couldn’t be happier for you signing your life away.
- All dressed up and everywhere to go!
- Sharing is caring…but sometimes enough is enough.
- Marriage is all about giving and take – the more you give, the more he’ll take.
- Congrats on your marriage. Just remember, happiness is a very over-rated feeling according to this author.
- Marriage is about communication and compromise. She’ll be doing the communication and you’ll be doing the compromise.
- More men get food poisoning from wedding cake than any other edible.
You might like: What to Write in a Wedding Card
- A person is incomplete without a spouse, but you’re finished with one. Happy married life!
- If the invitations suddenly disappeared, eloping is an option.
- A blind wife and a deaf husband make for an ideal couple.
- Your love inspired wedding was a glorious occasion. Congrats.
- Your kids grow up and move out. Your husband never does. Just sayin’. Best wishes on your marriage.
- Our wedding gift to you is two life preservers.
- When two hearts love each other, don’t forget the prenuptial.
- Look, I know a good travel agent if either of you changes your mind. If not, have a wonderful wedding!
Check out: Engagement Congratulations Messages
Funny Wedding Wishes
- Getting married is a two-way street – do all you can to avoid head-on collisions. A life loved is precious.
- They say opposites attract – If that’s the case this marriage could last for a very long time. Best wedding wishes.
- Before you’re married, you will fall madly in love with each other. After you’re married, you will just be mad at each other. Oh well, best wishes for your wedding.
- Marriage: Where “Yes Dear” are the magic words.
- What do fun with the boys, out on the town, and parties have in common? Three things you won’t be doing after the wedding. Good luck.
- “Spending time with friends” will now be a distant memory.
- From single to married, from available to busy, from no worries to no money — You sure you want to do this?
- Like a well-constructed house, this marriage is built to last. Think of jewelry on birthdays as your insurance.
- Marriage is the equivalent of signing a marriage contract which does not give you the option of renewing it every year. Congratulations on a perfect pair.
- Getting married is like a class on Shakespeare. You get a little comedy, some romance, and a lot of tragedy. Congratulations.
- We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.
Wedding Wishes and Messages Video
More wedding inspired sayings.
- Looking forward to the “having” and the “holding.”
- Bride: We finish each other — Groom: Sentences!
- When you love a person, don’t hang wallpaper together.
- Our life journey has just begun. Are we there yet?
- Wedding Love – Honeymoon Love More!
- Eat, drink, and be married! Check!
If you know of any funny wedding greetings you’d like to share, please send them our way! Thanks.
— Mike O’Halloran
You Might Like
1 – Wedding Wishes
2 – Card Messages
3 – Marriage Wishes
4 – Funny Wedding Wishes
6 – Wedding Quotes
7 – Best Quotes
Others you might like: