Religious wedding messages let the soon-to-be-wed couple or newlyweds know that you’re thinking of them and asking for God’s blessings for their marriage.
Review the list below, and perhaps you’ll be inspired to write a religious wedding wish of your own.
Top Religious Wedding Greetings
- God bless you on a special day. Keeping you in our thoughts and prayers.
- May God bless the two of you on your journey!
- May you always walk together in happy ways of love while trusting in the grace of God to lead you from above.
- As God decreed, we agreed.
- May God bless and carry you through a lifetime of blessings and happiness.
- May God bless this wedding and your marriage.
- What God has joined, let us celebrate!
- Rejoice in your love for each other! God bless you now and always.
- From God’s love, all love flows. Congratulations Newlyweds!
As you begin your life’s journey, always trust in God’s guidance. Congratulations!
We love because He first loved Us.
Being a family means that you will love and be loved for the rest of your life.
May God bless, keep and guide you the rest of your lives. Happy Wedding Day!
God’s timing is always right. Congratulations.
Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. Mark 10:9
As you become one in Christ, we wish you more joy and blessings.
God bless this marriage, and may your love for each other continue to grow.
May God shower your new lives together with many blessings.
Religious Wedding Wishes
There is no fear in love, but perfect love casteth out fear.
I John 4:18
May you continue to walk with God together.
May God bless the two of you abundantly in love, joy, and happiness.
Wishing you all the best as you begin your new lives together. God has so many more wonderful things planned for your future together.
May God’s love be the bond that holds your marriage together.
We are praying that God guides you in your new adventure. May God pour out blessings on you two.
May the sunshine on you and the Lord smile upon you always.
By Emily Clarke
Emily writes about weddings, family, and romance.
You’re on religious wedding greetings, page 5 of 7 Wedding Wishes and Quotes. See the menu below.
You might like: