Congratulations on your Engagement! When a wonderful couple that you know have decided to join hands for life, it’s a joyous occasion. Pass on your best wishes and embrace the moment with the right quote or best wishes message. We have some examples for you below.
- Engagement marks the end of a whirlwind romance and the beginning of an eternal love story.
- My advice to you is to get married. If you find a good wife, you’ll be happy; if not, you’ll become a philosopher.
- Find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.
- What a happy and holy fashion it is that those who love one another should rest on the same pillow.
Funny Engaged Quotes
- It’s so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life.
- Marriage is a three-ring circus. First the engagement ring, the wedding ring, then the suffering.
- Marriage is a workshop — where the husband works and wife shops.
- Marriage is a relationship in which one is always right and the other is the husband.
- Spouse: someone who’ll stand by you through all the trouble you wouldn’t have had if you’d stayed single.
You might like: Engagement Congratulations Messages
- You don’t marry someone you can live with. You marry the person you cannot live without.
- When you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.
- Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.
- If there is such a thing as a good marriage, it is because it resembles friendship rather than love.
Michel de Montaigne
- Two souls, one heart.
Check out: How to Address Wedding Invitations Guide.
Quotes About Engagement
- You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
- The secret of a happy marriage remains… a secret.
- The bonds of matrimony are like any other bonds – they mature slowly.
Peter De Vries
- All things do go a-courting,
In earth, or sea, or air,
God hath made nothing single
But thee in His world so fair.
- He stole my heart, so I’m going to steal his last name.
- Every love story is beautiful, but ours is my favorite.
- Engagement is not just a wearing ring, custom for two, it’s a commitment of dreams, love, and feelings.
- I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you are holding the other.
- Without you, I’m nothing, with you I’m something, but together we are everything.
- This is the time when you have a clear view of how wonderful your coming life will be.
Engagement Congratulations and Wishes
- Excellent decision to settle down with the one you love. All the best with the wedding plans and may your relationship last forever!
- When I see you two gazing into each other’s eyes I see what true love is. You are a perfect match.
- Wishing you an abundance of happiness on this special day! Best wishes for engagement!
- Saying “Yes” to forever seems so right for you two! We couldn’t be happier.
- Forever and always! Such exciting news! Congrats!
Congratulations on Your Engagement
- Congratulations on finding each other. Your news is fantastic! Wishing you both an eternity of love and happiness together.
- Kudos to the future bride and groom! May your love grow for each other every day!
- Congrats on your decision to tie the knot. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine. Good luck!
- What great news to hear that you’re engaged! May your love and blessings multiply.
- Congratulations to the perfect couple! Your love has reached new heights. May your future be a bright and happy one.
Tip: These congratulations on your engagement wishes and quotes work well for photo captions.
- Best Wishes on your BIG NEWS! Wishing you the very best as you begin to plan your lives together. As a sweet pair, may you be always happy.
- You make a wonderful couple. Wishing that this be just the start of a long and wonderful journey.
- May you continue to light up each other’s lives. So happy you’re engaged.
- Wish you two the best day in your life to make your love successful, it is your engagement day.
- May the miracle of love continue to bless you both with an endless romance. Best wishes on your engagement!
- Engaged is a synonym for busy. Now you can officially ward off your friends and family from disturbing you because you are ‘engaged.’
- Congratulations on this wonderful commitment to each other. I knew you two are made for each other. May you always stay in love for the rest of your lives.
- Have a wonderful life together and continue to be there for each other. I am so happy that you’re engaged.
- I’m 90 percent happy for you and 10 percent jealous. Congrats!
- I hope your wedding ceremony may become the most memorable day of your life.
- What catches you made for your life! Well done on both of your parts.
- May your union tie the lives of both of you together with love.
- Cheers to a future of love, commitment, and happiness. Congratulations on your engagement!
- I am so happy for you both. You are a match made in heaven.
- I wish you all the success, happiness, and everlasting love of your dreams.
What to write in an Engagement Card
The key to writing the perfect message in a card is to express your genuine feelings. You can be a friend or a family member, and your wishes will vary accordingly. Follow these tips to create the perfect message in a card:
1.) Family Members: As a family member, the key is to have your personality show in the engagement card message. You can recall your best moments with them. Make sure to mention the fiancé in the message. As a parent, it can be quite hard to share your true emotions in verse. Make sure that you congratulate the couple and let them know how you feel. It is also recommended to add a personal touch to make the card more special.
2.) Friends: If you are a friend, your message should come from your heart and should feel real. Traditional engagement wishes can work just perfectly. If you are close pals, you may also write something personal.
3.) Funny Wishes: There are always friends who cannot be sentimental like others. If that is the case with you, you can try a funny approach. Make sure the joking isn’t inappropriate. Keep in mind that sarcasm is difficult to pull off in written form. Bounce your humor off others to gauge the appropriateness of your message.
— Mike O’Halloran
You’re on Congratulations on Your Engagement page.
You might like: