All of these eating healthy quotes emphasize one thing – food intake is the first rule of fitness. Whether you are young or old, it is your diet that carves the path for your health.
Everyone from scientists to philosophers have always underlined the importance of nutrition. It is the first and foremost thing and everything comes later. Much of what you do depends on what you consume. Your success and achievements depend on it too.
Many have claimed that food is the equivalent of medicine. So it is important to make the right choices. Find out what these subject matter experts have to say about it.
Quotes About Healthy Eating
- Being fit is 80% diet and 20% exercise – You can’t outrun your fork!
- Let food be thy medicine, thy medicine shall be thy food.
- Pay the farmer or pay the hospital.
- Eat less from a box and more from the earth.
- What you eat in private you wear in public.
- I’m not dieting. I’m just practicing self-control.
- Eat clean. Get fit. Be happy.
- Nutrition is so important. It can’t be stressed enough.
Healthy Eating Sayings
- A healthy diet is a solution to many of our health-care problems. It’s the most important solution.
- The doctor of the future will no longer treat the human frame with drugs, but rather will cure and prevent disease with nutrition.
- The healthy man is the thin man. But you don’t need to go hungry for it: Remove the flours, starches, and sugars; that’s all.
Samael Aun Weor
- Don’t eat anything your great-grandmother wouldn’t recognize as food.
- Those who have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
- Healthy eating is a way of life, so it’s important to establish routines that are simple, realistically, and ultimately livable.
- Fat lasts longer than flavor.
- The spirit cannot endure the body when overfed, but, if underfed, the body cannot endure the spirit.
St Frances de Sales
See World Vegan Day.
- You don’t have to cook fancy or complicated masterpieces—just good food from fresh ingredients.
- True healthcare reform starts in your kitchen, not in Washington.
- Juices of fruits and vegetables are pure gifts from Mother Nature and the most natural way to heal your body and make yourself whole again.
- Teaching kids how to feed themselves and how to live in a community responsibly is the center of an education.
You might like: Inspirational Weight Loss Quotations
Eat Right Quotations
- The food you eat can be either the safest and most powerful form of medicine or the slowest form of poison.
- Life expectancy would grow by leaps and bounds if green vegetables smelled as good as bacon.
- One cannot think well, love well, sleep well, if one has not dined well.
- You are what you eat eats.
- The more you eat, the less flavor; the less you eat, the more flavor.
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away.
- You can do a lot for your diet by eliminating foods that have mascots.
- You don’t have to eat less, you just have to eat right.
- The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don’t want, drink what you don’t like, and do what you’d rather not.
Check out Inspirational Green Quotes and Captions
- Tell me what you eat, and I will tell you who you are.
- Garbage in garbage out.
- The best and most efficient pharmacy is within your own system.
Robert C. Peale
- Processed foods not only extend the shelf life, but they extend the waistline as well.
- One should eat to live, not live to eat.
- Don’t dig your grave with your own knife and fork.
- Your diet is a bank account. Good food choices are good investments.
- Even in this high-tech age, the low-tech plant continues to be the key to nutrition and health.
Eating Smart Quotations
- To insure good health: eat lightly, breathe deeply, live moderately, cultivate cheerfulness, and maintain an interest in life.
- The more colorful the food, the better.
- When walking, walk. When eating, eat.
- Came from a plant, eat it; was made in a plant, don’t.
- He who takes medicine and neglects to diet wastes the skill of his doctors.
- Any food that requires enhancing by the use of chemical substances should in no way be considered a food.
John H. Tobe
- It’s bizarre that the produce manager is more important to my children’s health than the pediatrician.
- Nothing has benefited me more physically, mentally and most important spiritually, then adapting a vegan diet. The best decision I have made as a human for me and the planet.
- A healthy outside starts from the inside.
- If you don’t take care of your body, where are you going to live?
- No tricks, gimmicks, special pills, special potions, special equipment. All it takes is desire and will.
- Get fit in the gym. Lose weight in the kitchen.
- It’s not a short term diet. It’s a long term lifestyle change.
- Broccoli might get stuck your teeth, but French fries will get stuck on your ass.
- If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little and not too much, we would have the safest way to health.
- Food is really and truly the most effective medicine.
- Don’t use the weekend as an excuse to give up on your goals.
- Whatever your problem is, the answer is not in the fridge.
- Proper nutrition is the difference between feeling exhausted and getting the most out of a workout.
- Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you’ve got a kingdom.
- Our bodies are our gardens our wills are our gardeners.
- Everything in food works together to create health or disease.
T. Colin Campbell
By Clair Olson
Clair writes about food, cooking, and entertainment.
You’re on Eating Healthy Quotes.
You might like: You are Beautiful Quotations