Congratulations graduation messages are are words that all grads like to hear. Whether it’s from High School or College, or if someone is completing a degree, or getting an advanced degree, graduating is a big deal. It is an accomplishment to cheer and be proud of.
What’s the appropriate way to congratulate a graduate? Should it be serious or fun or heartfelt and sincere, or warm and encouraging? There are a lot of choices and we’re going to give you even more.
Short Congratulations Graduation Messages
- ConGRADulations! – See what I did there?
- You proved them wrong! – Way to go.
- You made it all the way. Congratulations!
- Great job, you did it yourself!
- I bet you’re glad that’s over.
- So, What’s next?
- More Dreams Await!
- Take some time to enjoy your accomplishments.
- The future is yours!
- It’s time to dream big.
Very privileged to see you graduate.
Warmest wishes on your future.
Keep pushing ahead!
I see great things for you.
Nothing but the potential in you.
Hard Work = Great Results!
Go forth and conquer.
Time to chase the dream.
Never settle for the path of least resistance.
Have confidence in your ability.
Remain curious, it will keep you young.
Change your vocabulary from “I wish” to “I will.”
You have graduated, but your learning continues.
Graduation Greetings from Parents
Congratulations graduate, you are our pride and joy!
Son, you’ve completed your doctorate! May your career soar.
We know you’re ready for your next big adventure. Congratulations!
You’ve made it partway, graduating from High School. Best of luck in College!
Dear Daughter, congrats on your graduation! May all your future dreams come true.
You have two very proud parents who couldn’t be happier about your graduation. Congratulation.
We’re not surprised that you succeeded, we’re just very pleased.
And even though you thought you couldn’t do it, we knew you could!
We love the fact that you’re our child, and now you’re a college graduate too!
As you enjoy your graduation, remember to relax and have a little fun, not too much fun though.
Graduating from High School is an important milestone, and College lies ahead. Good luck!
You’ve graduated and now you’re free. We want you to fly like a bird.
You have made your Mother and me so proud, congratulations, let the celebration begin!
Yes, it’s true we knew you could do it, and you did it! Congratulations.
May your new College degree be the path to great success in your life.
Congratulations Graduation Messages From Grandparents
To our granddaughter, you made it through High School, and we couldn’t be prouder.
We know you have so many possibilities ahead and we know you’ll take advantage of all of them.
Keep us close as you move forward after graduation. We’ll always be there with you.
You have been the best Grandchild and you radiate goodness. Congratulations and keep it up!
We have such a great Grandson, and now we have a College grad. You are the pride of the whole family.
Just because you’ll be away at college doesn’t mean your Grandparents won’t be thinking of you. We love you!
To our Grandchild with the big heart. Congratulations on your big day, you deserve it!
We’re so proud of you, we hope your graduation brings you joy and happiness.
My Grandchild, this is a very special day, it means a lot to all of us, especially to your Grandparents!
To our little one on the big day, congratulations graduate, you did it and we’re so proud!
You might like Grandparents Day Wishes.
You might also like:
For Brother or Sister
- When we were growing up, I wasn’t so sure about you, but now that you’ve graduated, I’m impressed.
- There is a point in your life when things change, like you, now you’re a graduate and my big Sister!
- It seems like just yesterday that you were my little brother (sister), now you’re a big graduate. Congratulations!
- This is a giant step in your life, congratulations, now the journey begins.
- You have always been the best brother, now you’re the best graduate too, Congrats!
- I couldn’t be more proud or happy for my big Sister (Brother). Congratulations Graduate!
- I’ve watched you grow up and it’s been amazing. I know you’re ready for more amazing adventures.
- You’ve graduated and now you’re considering what to do? Don’t worry, I’ve got your back.
- Congratulations brother, I couldn’t be happier and prouder of you. Good Luck!
- It always feels good to see a member of our family do well. Congratulations Brother (Sister)!
Do you have any ideas for Congratulations Graduation Messages? Please let us know via the contact page.
For Friend or Neighbor
- To my friend, you’ve come a long way and I have faith you’ll go a long way too!
- Hey, you graduated, you worked very hard at it and it paid off big time.
- We remember when you moved our yard and babysat our kids and now, you’re a graduate. Time flies…congratulations!
- Good luck neighbor. Great job, keep up the good work!
- It takes a lot of discipline to make it through school and graduate. Congrats job well-done friend.
- To a special friend, this is an important day, remember your graduation day always.
- Now that you’ve graduated, it’s a great achievement, but nothing compared to where you’ll go.
- You have spent four years studying hard and now you’ve graduated. Way to go my friend.
- We know you’ve had an impressive career as a student, and we’re sure you’ll be successful at whatever you do next.
- You’ve graduated and grown, we remember when you couldn’t even see over our fence. Times change, Congratulations!
Congratulations Graduation Messages Memes
Getting the chance to wish a new graduate well on their special day is a real privilege and something to be taken seriously. A new graduate can feel overwhelmed with what is in front of him or her and a few words of encouragement from the right person can make all the difference in the world.
By Tim Moodie
Tim has spent many years writing funny greeting cards, coffee mugs, and toilet paper for Recycled Paper Products. And with kids of his own, he has filled out many a graduation card.
You’re on the Congratulations Graduation Messages page.
You might also like these other graduation-themed pages: