These graduation images and memes provide some great ideas for writing a message for a grad card, a Facebook post, or a text.
Review the messages, wishes, and greetings in these visuals to get your ideas. Deliver them in person or in writing just after commencement ceremonies or at grad parties.
Good Graduation Images
The tassel is worth the hassle.
The Lord gave us two ends: one to sit on and the other to think with. Success depends on which one we use the most.
Spread your wings and fly.
Graduation Messages Image
- Way to go Bro!
- May your great college memories last longer than your student loan payments.
- Respect your elders we graduated without Wikipedia.
Nothing can dim the light that shines from within.
Maya Angelou (one of our favorites)
Life’s most persistent and urgent question is: “What are you doing for others?”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
The best helping hand that you will ever receive is the one at the end of your own arm.
All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
Best Graduation Memes
Never doubt you were born to do great things!
You are now hotter by one degree.
Hard work: check!
Good grades: check!
Make some money: more checks!
Graduation = Smart people wearing stupid hats!
For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others. For beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness. And, for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone.
Graduation Wishes Meme
It just got real.
Education is the key to unlock your potential. Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes moving forward.
Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out and loudly proclaiming, “WOW, what a ride!”
Hunter S. Thompson
The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.
You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So…get on your way!
- You deserve everything you worked for and congratulations, you got it!
- Today, you should feel very happy and excited, keep it up. Congrats graduate.
- I hope today is the first day of vacation before the journey continues.
- Looks like your first set of dreams come true, here’s hoping you’re the second set does too!
- Graduation Day for you will be the first of many special, successful days to follow.
- Warm congratulations to you and your proud parents. Here’s wishing you the best of luck in the future.
- Even though today, your Graduation Day, is memorable. And all your tomorrows will be even more memorable.
Wishes for the Graduate
- Thanks for letting us be part of your special day, now, please go celebrate.
- We watched you get your diploma with great honor, thanks for sharing your Graduation day with us.
- Sending you warm wishes and big congratulations to the very new graduate.
- Always remember graduate, you now have your diploma and you can achieve anything.
- It takes a lot of hard work to graduate, but you did it and you’ll do great!
- I know you’ll continue on from this Graduation Day to even bigger things to come.
- On your Graduation Day, we challenge you to continue to learn and grow.
- Your Graduation Day is special because you’re special. Hope you have some special dreams.
- “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.”
- Don’t take life too seriously, no one makes it out alive.
- “The golden opportunity you are seeking lies within yourself.”
- “Creativity is just intelligence having fun.”
- “Dream big and dare to fail.”
- “Learning is the only thing a mind never exhausts, never fears, and never regrets.”
Leonardo Da Vinci
- “Keep in mind that neither success or failure is ever final.”
- “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.”
- “Human progress is neither automatic nor inevitable…every step towards the goal…requires sacrifice, suffering, and struggle; the tireless exertions and passionate concern of dedicated individuals.”
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “You can’t climb the ladder of success with your hands in your pockets.”
- Education is the key to unlocking the world a passport to freedom.”
- “Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment.”
- “If you aren’t fired with enthusiasm, you will be fired with enthusiasm.”
- “You must continue to live the wild dream that you dreamed when you were young.”
- “Do, or do not, there is no try.”
- “Graduation Day is tough for adults. They go to the ceremony as parents and they come home as contemporaries. After 22 years of child-raising, they are unemployed.”
- “It is better to be a failure at something you love than to be a success at something you hate.”
- “Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other peoples’ thinking. Don’t let the noise of others’ opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important your heart and intuition.”
- “Set out each day believing in your dream. Know without a doubt that you were made for great things.”
- “You don’t have to be famous. You just have to make your mother and father proud of you, and you already have.”
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.”
- “Education is the most powerful weapon you can use to change the world.”
- “There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.”
- “Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do, than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover.”
- “Now that you’ve graduated, just remember bosses don’t usually accept notes from your mother.”
You’re on Graduation Images and Memes page.
Grad MENU — Links to other pages on our site.
You might like: