Writing Christmas card messages is one of the most cherished moments of the year for some. It is a time when you let your friends and family know how much they matter to you and how much you remember them.
While you will be sending dozens of cards, make sure each one has a unique Xmas greeting. Every message should spread joy this holiday season and fill your loved ones’ hearts with love, peace, and happiness.
Writing that perfect Christmas season card can be a challenge, but these greetings make it easier for you to show your love and care.
Best Christmas Messages
- May you never be too grown up to search the skies on Christmas eve.
- Love you to the North Pole and back.
- Dear Santa, It’s a long story.
- Don’t stop believing.
- It’s not what’s under the tree that matters. It’s who’s gathered around it.
- May God bless you with a festive, loving and peaceful celebration this holiday season and all throughout the year.
- Dear Santa, please define “nice.”
- Don’t get your tinsel in a tangle.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year.
Good Christmas card messages
- I love Christmas a lot, but not as much as I love you. I can’t imagine spending the holidays without you. You are such an important part of my life.
- It’s the most wonderful time of the year. Let us celebrate by spreading goodwill and holiday cheer.
- May the melody and spirit of the holidays fill your home with love and peace. I wish you all the best.
- May the spirit of Christmas be with you throughout the New Year.
- In this loveliest and happiest of seasons, may you find many reasons to celebrate? Have a wonderful season.
- Christmas is a good excuse to send cards to all my favorite people. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season!
- The bells are ringing everywhere, and Santa’s on his way, there’s peace blanketing the snow-covered land, on this special day.
- May the sights and sounds of X-mas work their merry magic in your heart.
- A special wish: May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.
- Santa is funny – He brings you gifts but the catch is you have to sing a song before you open them.
- May the sweet magic of the season conspire to gladden your heart and fill every desire.
- May the timeless message of the season fill your heart and home with joy now and throughout the coming year.
- Let the spirit of the season warm your home with love, joy, and peace. Have a blessed day.
- Xmas brings family and friends together; it helps us appreciate the love in our lives we can often take for granted. May the true meaning of the holiday season fill your heart and home with many blessings.
- May the Christmas season fill your home with joy, your heart with love, and your life with laughter.
- Be motivated in everything that you do. Your will is very helpful in reaching your dreams.
Christmas Card Ideas Meme
Inspirational Xmas Messages
- Prayer works.
It is very simple to do yet it yields powerful results.
Don’t forget the reason for the season.
- Whatever is beautiful, whatever is meaningful, whatever brings happiness, may it be yours this holiday season and throughout the coming year.
- May you have the gift of faith, the blessing of hope and the peace of his love at Christmas and always.
- May Santa bring you the gifts you want and may you never take your blessings for granted. Be thankful and happy holiday wishes to you.
Funny Christmas Messages
- Hope your holiday’s filled with plenty of ho-ho-ho.
- Money is scarce, times are hard, but I still managed to get you a card.
- Just think how bright Jesus’ birthday cake would be if he had a candle for each year since his birth. Good thing he recently switched to LED candles.
- For Xmas, I got your pants with an elastic waistline that you can wear through January. You’re welcome.
- May your fun be large and bills be small this year. All the best from our house to yours.
- I had no idea what to write to a friend in a card, so I figured I’d try writing to you first.
- Why you have to worry when Santa is on his way. Just be patient and wait for him to come with amazing gifts and wishes.
- If kisses were snowflakes, I’d send you a blizzard.
Christmas is mostly for children. But we adults can enjoy it too, until the credit card bills arrive.
Thinking of you this season. Yule be on my mind.
There’s usually only one person I can remember to buy a birthday card for each year. His name is Jesus.
If you don’t like my present, it’s because you have bad taste. I’ll still wish you the best this season.
Can I please have your picture so I can show Santa what I want for Christmas?
Xmas is a special time to think about peace, love, joy, and weight gain.
When people ask me to prove that Santa is real, I ask them to prove to me that he isn’t.
I’m trying something new this Christmas. I’m going to wrap myself up and sleep under the tree so you’ll finally understand what a gift I am to all of you.
I put so much thought into your gift that it’s now too late to get it. Imagine something great.
Hope your holiday season is bright enough that you need sunglasses.
The best thing about the holidays is getting to catch up on sleep and TV shows. Enjoy.
What’s red and white and round all over? You. After drinking a little bit, eating too much, and rolling around in the snow.
Christmas is a time for remembering family and trying to guess everyone’s sizes. Have a wonderful holiday season.
My favorite part of the holiday season is blaming my long-term weight gain on the holiday season.
Holiday Weight Gain Meme
Merry & Bright
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas; Let your heart be light.
- This Xmas, my wishes for you are endless; I wish that you have the best health, find love, delightful days, blissful year, bright future, energetic hours, and everything that comes with good tidings.
- Holy Christmas Night. On this holy night may your heart be illuminated with love, joy, and peace. We wish you a wonderful season.
- The holidays are a time to open our hearts to God and his gifts. Just like the rest of the year.
- May success be with you and everything you do. Happy Holidays!
- My special wishes to you and to all those who are close to you. May you have a Christmas that is more special than it has ever been. May Baby Jesus bless you abundantly.
Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Christmas Card Messages
I hope you awake on Christmas morning feeling like a child again. Merry Xmas and all the best in the New Year.
We’re sending our very best wishes and we’re adding this special thought too…an extra Merry Xmas we bring all of you.
May the spirit of Xmas bring you and your family hope, happiness and love.
As you celebrate the miracle of this special season, may your heart be filled with joy and peace. May these holiday blessings linger in your home and stay with you throughout the year.
Wishing you give and receive much love, joy, and peace this season.
May you have the gift of Faith, the blessing of Hope, and the peace of His Love at Christmas and always.
Good tidings to you and your family.
Xmas can be many things or it may be a few, but all I wish on this holiday is the best for you.
- The best Christmas trees come very close to exceeding nature.
- The approach of the glad Christmas tide always fills the heart with joy and hope, and quickens into sweet activity a thousand loving thoughts for others.
- Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly Merry Christmas.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Norman Vincent Peale
- Peace on earth will come to stay when we live Christmas every day.
Helen Steiner Rice
Season Greetings Quotes
- Christmas is the day that holds all time together.
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Christmas is a stocking stuffed with sugary goodness.
- May God’s mercy and kindness surround you this Christmas and carry you into a blessed new year.
- Let us remember that the Christmas heart is a giving heart, a wide-open heart that thinks of others first.
George Mathew Adams
- In this season of hope, let’s help those who need it most – the homeless, the hungry, the sick and shut-in.
President Barack Obama
- Let us not forget that the first Christmas was a homeless one. A humble man and woman had gone up from Galilee out of the City of Nazareth to Bethlehem.
Harry S. Truman
- A Christmas candle is a lovely thing; It makes no noise at all, But softly gives itself away; While quite unselfish, it grows small.
Eva K. Logue
Happy Holidays Greetings
This Xmas, I want you to sing, laugh, reminisce, cry, if you have to, then sing some more and do it all around a full table of food, family and friends. Happy Holidays.
Chilling air, warm cup of coffee, cozy blanket and cuddles full of love. The best time of the year is here, Happy Holidays my dear.
The real joy of the holiday season is the opportunity to say thank you and wish you the very best. Have a fun-filled Holiday.
May the good cheer last throughout the year. Wishing you a wonderful holiday season.
My favorite part about the holiday season are all of our Christmas memories together. I’m so thankful to have such loving people in my life. Here’s to many more Christmas memories and too many cookies.
May you have the best holidays ever and may you get to spend a lot of time with the ones you love. Happy holidays
Holiday Wishes. This season, may you be blessed with laughter, peace, and love.
May you get to spend the most fun and frolic time with the ones you care about this holiday season. Happy holidays!
Happy Holidays. Wishing you every happiness that comes with this holiday season and throughout the coming years.
You’re someone who helps me remember the true reason for the season, and I’m so grateful for you.
The most magical time of the year is here; happy holidays my dear.
Cheers to a cold season as you cozy up in the comfort of your warm home. Happy holidays.
What can be better than opening presents, eating food and singing Christmas music? Doing all those things with family like you.
May God’s blessing shine down upon you and your family this holiday season. Sending love from our family to yours.
We hope this season ends on a joyful note and continues into a safe and prosperous New Year for you and your family.
Winter holidays are the best time to meet and greet the loved one. I hope you have a memorable holiday this year.
Love, joy, and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful holiday. We hope you find them all this festive season.
Jingle bells, snowflakes, twinkling light, and chilly air… all have come to wish you a very happy holiday.
Christmas Wishes For Friends
- Christmas is doing a little something extra for someone else.
- With sincere appreciation for your friendship and goodwill, we wish you all the joys of this holiday season.
- Feeling grateful this season for the awesome friend I have in you.
- You light up my life like a X-mas tree. I am grateful to be your friend.
- The true meaning of the season is remembering special people like you.
- Your friendship and your love is the best Xmas gift that I’ve gotten.
- Friends like you are as magical as the holiday spirit and as rare as Santa sightings.
- Holidays are so much more special when they are celebrated with important friends like you.
- Even more than X-mas decorations, friends are what really lights up my life. You brighten my day and many other days of the year as well.
Joy, Hope, and Peace Sayings
- Merry Xmas to the best friend ever. Santa knew just what I wanted when he brought you into my life.
- Friend. I hope your Christmas is full of love and eggnog and laughter and cookies.
- The beauty of the Christmas season is that it can remind us of all the beauty in life that we take for granted: our family, our friends, and our faith.
- It is friends like you that make this season so special and magical.
- This year I have been so grateful for your friendship — thank you for being such a wonderful part of my life.
- I hope your holiday season is filled with laughter, silliness, and many fond memories. Looking forward to spending another year in friendship with you.
- As the year ends, I’m reminded of how much your friendship has meant to me this past year. Thank you so much for being a great friend.
- I am so thankful for having you as such a special and unique friend — I hope your holiday season is just as awesome as you are.
Tip: In addition to using these Christmas card messages for notes, consider some for a photo caption on Instagram and Facebook.
Short Christmas Card Messages
- Wishing you all the best that a holiday could offer.
- Season’s Greetings from the family. I hope you all end the year on a bright note.
- May our bonds become stronger in the new season and may we walk the path of prosperity.
- May your fire be warm and your home be bright.
- Xmas is the time to spread joy and glee. I do it by extending my wishes to you.
- Let happiness surround you this season. May the festival bring you lots of joy.
- Decorate your porch for Santa is coming to your home to wish you the best this season.
- May your Xmas season be filled with joy and light.
Good Cheer – Christmas Card Messages
- May Santa bring you the gifts you want and may you never take your blessings for granted. Be thankful this season. Happy holiday wishes to you.
- I’d send you peace, love, and joy in an envelope if I could.
- May your home be always filled with laughter and happiness.
- Wishing you a joyous holiday season from the depth of my heart. May the new season bring good fortune for you.
- Deck the halls with boughs of holly surround yourself with those who are jolly and have a wonderful new year.
- Bid adieu to all your worries because it’s time to rejoice.
- May your fire be warm. Your chocolate is hot.
- I wish you and your family all the best. Enjoy like there is no tomorrow.
- The holiday season is here. It is time to decorate the tree and indulge in festivities.
- May the magic of the holiday season stay with you all year long.
- Before the church bells ring, before the holy star appears, before networks get jammed, let me wish you the best this season.
- Sending you and your family the warmest wishes this season and hope the new year is the most special for you.
- Whether or not you’re walking in a Winter Wonderland, have a wonderful holiday season.
- From miles away, no matter how far we are, the warmth of the season will bring us closer together. May you have a wonderful holiday.
Best Christmas Greetings Meme
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the editor of Greeting Card Poet.
You are on the Christmas Card Messages, Sayings and Ideas page.