In this day of social media, we can all use some funny Halloween Facebook greetings. We all remember the old Halloween message after knocking on a neighbor’s door: “Trick or Treat. Smell my feet. Give me something good to eat.” Shortly thereafter, with any luck, your pillow case cover was bearing the weight of an additional piece of candy or two. That phrase is great for kids, but what if you want to say something a little more witty on Facebook or on a greeting card?
We started with a long list and narrowed it down to 27 funny Halloween Facebook greetings for you to review, add to, edit, or make your own. Enjoy and have a Happy Halloween!
Spooky Halloween Wishes to add to the fun
- Let’s carve out some good times!
- Time for a coffin break at our house.
- Have a Spooktakular good time this Halloween!
- May your Halloween be scarier than what goes on every night on the news.
- Ghosts have real spirit.
- Have a fang-tastic night.
- Have a bootiful Halloween.
- I witch you a Happy Halloween.
- Blood donors needed. See the Count.
- We’re having a Halloween Party – Come as you aren’t.
- Sit for a spell and have some brew.
- Practice safe hex.
- Come in for a bite.
- I want my mummy.
- Best witches from our house to yours.
- You strike me as one of those people that hand out fruit on Halloween.
- I see scary people
- When cats prowl and pumpkins gleam, may luck be yours on Halloween.
- My other car is a broom.
- I only spook when spooken to.
- If the broom fits, fly it.
- You’re too cute to scare.
- Demons are a ghoul’s best friend.
- The graveyard shift is best. Make no bones about it!
- Happy Halloween whatever you are.
- Jack-o-lanterns are on the cutting edge.
- Boo to you from our crew.
Look here for a more comprehensive list of Halloween sayings, messages and quotes. It’s a bootiful resource for Halloween.
You might also like: