These beautiful sunset quotes provide a lot for one to reflect upon.
A sunset is nothing less than a glimpse into the universe. Watching the sun fall is much more than enjoying the magnificence of the gleaming rays of the sun and the magic they play on the heaven and earth. There is also a primal connect of our human existence that a setting sun reminds us of. It also makes us realize our place in the solar system and the universe itself.
Everyone from poets to scientists, to the ordinary folks, have been mesmerized by the inexpressible aura and charm of these natural occurrences. Many have attempted to turn that feeling and elegance into words. Here’s our collection of the best of those.
Quotes about Sunsets
- O, Sunlight! The most precious gold to be found on Earth.
- When I admire the wonders of a sunset or the beauty of the moon, my soul expands in the worship of the creator.
- There’s a sunrise and a sunset every single day, and they’re absolutely free. Don’t miss so many of them.
- Perfect happiness is a beautiful sunset, the giggle of a grandchild, the first snowfall. It’s the little things that make happy moments, not the grand events. Joy comes in sips, not gulps.
- Twilight fell: The sky turned to a light, dusky purple littered with tiny silver stars.
- Never waste any amount of time doing anything important when there is a sunset outside that you should be sitting under!
C. JoyBell C.
- I always say that the times in my life when I’ve been happiest are the times when I’ve seen, like, a sunset.
- The biggest cliche in photography is sunrise and sunset.
- I believe in evolution. But I also believe, when I hike the Grand Canyon and see it at sunset, that the hand of God is there also.
- Feelings aroused by the touch of someone’s hand, the sound of music, the smell of a flower, a beautiful sunset, a work of art, love, laughter, hope and faith – all work on both the unconscious and the conscious aspects of the self, and they have physiological consequences as well.
- Every sunset brings the promise of a new dawn.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Don’t forget: Beautiful sunsets need cloudy skies.
- Sunset is a wonderful opportunity for us to appreciate all the great things the sun gives us!
Mehmet Murat ildan
- It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream.
- When the sun has set, no candle can replace it.
George R.R. Martin
Dusk until Dawn
- Sunsets, like childhood, are viewed with wonder not just because they are beautiful but because they are fleeting.
Richard Paul Evans
- Clouds come floating into my life, no longer to carry rain or usher storm, but to add color to my sunset sky.
- If I can put one touch of rosy sunset into the life of any man or woman, I shall feel that I have worked with God.
- Know what you want to do, hold the thought firmly, and do every day what should be done, and every sunset will see you that much nearer the goal.
- Come watch with me the shaft of fire that glows
In yonder West: the fair, frail palaces,
The fading Alps and archipelagoes,
And great cloud-continents of sunset-seas.
Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- Bursts of gold on lavender melting into saffron. It’s the time of day when the sky looks like it has been spray-painted by a graffiti artist.
- The sky broke like an egg into full sunset and the water caught fire.
Pamela Hansford Johnson
Sunsets and Loves
- The first stab of love is like a sunset, a blaze of color — oranges, pearly pinks, vibrant purples…
- If the boy and girl walk off into the sunset hand-in-hand in the last scene, it adds 10 million to the box office.
- Someday, you will find the one, who will watch every sunrise with you until the sunset of your life.
- Let us freely walk in the countryside, like a horse peacefully walking towards sunset without any particular purpose!
Mehmet Murat Ildan
- Tell me the story about how the sun loved the moon so much he died every night to let her breathe.
- Appreciate small moments of happiness, for they are so important.
- Never go too long without watching a sunset.
- May every sunrise hold more promise,
And every sunset hold more peace.
Tip: These sunset love quotes make great captions.
Sunset Quotes Life
- Life does not come with instructions on how to live, but it does come with trees, sunsets, smiles and laughter, so enjoy your day.
- the redness had seeped from the day and night was arranging herself around us. Cooling things down, staining and dyeing the evening purple and blue black.
Sue Monk Kidd
- There’s a special quality to the loneliness of dusk, a melancholy more brooding even than the night’s.
- To watch a sunset is to connect with the Divine.
Gina De Gorna
- Sunsets are my escape into the reality I want to continuously live.
- Keep looking up! I learn from the past, dream about the future and look up. There’s nothing like a beautiful sunset to end a healthy day.
- There is nothing more musical than a sunset.
- Once I saw a chimpanzee gaze at a particularly beautiful sunset for a full 15 minutes, watching the changing colors [and then] retire to the forest without picking a pawpaw for supper.
- Sunsets are so beautiful that they almost seem as if we were looking through the gates of Heaven.
Beautiful Sunset Quotes
- Sunset is still my favorite color, and rainbow is second.
- Sunset on the water ought to be a quiet and easy time, but I guess some people can’t stand a little silence.
- If I could lick the sunset, I’ll bet it would taste like Neapolitan ice cream.
- No sun outlasts its sunset, but will rise again and bring the dawn.
- The sun tells the best joke of a day full of them, setting so spectacularly that you can almost smell the tropical paradise lazing somewhere over this rim of endless, gray socialist towers. Miles of square windows explode orange, red, and purple, like a million TV sets broadcasting the apocalypse. Clouds unspool. The sky drains of birds.
- Every sunset is an opportunity to reset.
- Sunset is so marvelous that even the sun itself watches it every day in the reflections of the infinite oceans!
Mehmet Murat Ildan
- Sunsets are just little glimpses of the Golden streets of Heaven…..
- Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
- Let us dance in the sun, wearing wild flowers in our hair…
Susan Polis Schutz
- The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
- When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.
- Truth is like the sun. You can shut it out for a time, but it ain’t going away.
- When sun shines, it not only brightens our day; it enlightens us, our soul, cleansing it of the gloominess that the night’s darkness had brought in.
- Hope is like the sun, which, as we journey toward it, casts the shadow of our burden behind us.
- To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides.
- There is a muscular energy in sunlight corresponding to the spiritual energy of wind.
- If I had to choose a religion, the sun as the universal giver of life would be my god.
- Laughter is the sun that drives winter from the human face.
- Sunshine is a welcome thing. It brings a lot of brightness.
- You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.
The Setting Sun
- If you want to shine like a sun, first burn like a sun.
A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
- The sun is the most important thing in everybody’s life, whether you’re a plant, an animal or a fish, and we take it for granted.
- The Sun is such a lonely star. Whenever he comes out to see his friends, they all disappear.
- The sun is new each day.
- If you want to see the sunshine, you have to weather the storm.
- To the best of our knowledge, our Sun is the only star proven to grow vegetables.
- Even the sun directs our gaze away from itself and to the life illumined by it.
- Appreciate small moments of happiness.
- Daylight reveals color; artificial light drains it.
You’re on Sunset Quotes.
You might also like