It’s more important than ever to start your day off right on National Cereal Day on March 7.
No breakfast is complete without a good cereal. But, why not eat them all day, right? If you think so, you will be happy to know that there is a day separated for just this, and it is known to be the National Cereal Day. Continue reading to know more about this peculiar yet well-deserved day.
When Is National Cereal Day?
National Cereal Day is celebrated on March 7 each year. For this year, National Cereal Day falls on Sunday, March 7, 2021.
Want answers to your questions about cereal, or are you just particularly intrigued about this? Whatever the case may be, you can know all you want by continuing reading.
What is the oldest cereal still available on the market?
The oldest cereal ever created, Granula, was created in 1863 and can still be bought.
What is the most famous cereal in the United States?
General Mills tested over 500 formulas before forming its winning combination, known as Cheerios, in 1941. And, this persists to be the most liked one in the US.
How Cheerios Are Made Video
What is the rarest cereal?
The 1951 Wheaties Complete Box With Ted Williams is the earliest cereal box collected and is worth over $ 2,500. So, even though various other cereals were created before it, people had not started collecting them, making this the rarest one yet.
What is a good healthy cereal?
Having an amazing nutritional value, Muesli is known to be among the healthiest cereals in the world.
Why was cereal originally invented?
Invented in the mid-1800s, cereal was made by John Harvey Kellogg in order to improve the digestive system of America. His emphasis was a healthy breakfast item. It soon spread throughout the world.
Why is it called cereal?
The word comes from the name of the Roman goddess of harvest and agriculture, ‘Ceres.’
What are the six kinds of cereal?
Even though now, there are many others as well, the five true kinds of cereal are rye, wheat, maize, oats, and rice.
Do cereals help you lose weight?
Even though many cereals have a low-calorie count, they are usually full of sugars. Besides, they lack the protein and fat content, resulting in a low ability to make you feel full and, therefore, aren’t good at helping lose weight.
How to celebrate National Cereal Day?
The best, and perhaps the only way to celebrate National Cereal Day is to eat cereals with your family and friends.
Cereal Fun Facts
- About two percent of Americans add another cereal to their first, three percent add melted chocolate, four percent add ice cream, seven percent ass water, eight percent add juice, and forty-eight percent Americans add chocolate milk.
- The cereal brand Kellogg’s, created Wheat Krispies and Wheat Flakes from homegrown wheat because of import restrictions to feed the Britishers during World War II.
- First, cereal grains were initially made around 8,000 years back by primitive humans.
- Astronauts of Apollo 11, during the first moon landing, ate the Kellogg’s Corn Flakes aboard the rocket.
- Cereals like wheat can’t trap steam and are made puffy through a process called gun-puffing, invented by Quaker Oats at the beginning of the 20th century.
- Honey Smacks, a quite famous cereal, contains as much sugar as a Dunkin donut does.
- There used to be a fourth elf in the Snap, Crackle, Pop trio, known as “Pow!” to represent the huge nutritional value but just appeared in a couple of ads.
Jokes About Cereal
- What brand of cereal is the strongest?
Mini-Wheats, because they’re shredded.
- What does Wallace Shawn eat his cereal out of?
- What cereal was removed from Tim Cook’s breakfast?
- What do snowmen eat for breakfast?
- What does cereal say when it leaves the room?
- What does German cereal say when it sees the milk in the morning?
- What’s a cat’s favorite cereal?
- What’s Nintendo’s favorite cereal?
- What’s Hodor’s favorite breakfast cereal?
- Why can’t the Buffalo Bills eat cereal for breakfast?
They choke when they get too close to a bowl.
- How did Reese eat her cereal?
- Why did the astronauts take a box of cereal with them?
In case they bypassed the milky way!
One-Liners About Cereals
- I heard that Bran, the cereal company, is dying. I think they should go re Bran.
- I’m frustrated with not being able to finish all of my cereal. I think I have irritable-bowl syndrome.
- A local donut shop started putting cereal on their donuts. When asked why they did it, they said: “having donuts with cereal is a very ce-real (surreal) experience.”
- Somebody finished off my box of cereal today. But there wasn’t a Shreddies of evidence.
- So I was trying to convince my friend to try Raisin Bran cereal. He told me there were flaws in my raisining.
- Remember the days when you let your child have some chocolate if he finished his cereal? Now, chocolate is one of the cereals.
- Don’t eat breakfast cereals that change the color of your milk.
- Pay attention, don’t let life go by you. Fall in love with the back of your cereal box.
- I’m definitely a morning person. I wake up dead happy, looking forward to having my cereal!
- Late-night television is like the cereal aisle in the supermarket: too many choices. Also, too many different brands that really aren’t different at all.
- I love my name. I didn’t use to like my name when I was a kid. People called me Lucky Charms after the breakfast cereal.
Lucky Blue Smith
Sayings About Cereal
- If I don’t have cereal on the bus, I’m going to be really upset.
- I pore over every word on the cereal box at breakfast, often more than once. You can ask me anything about shredded wheat.
Chris Van Allsburg
- Like religion, politics, and family planning, cereal is not a topic to be brought up in public. It’s too controversial.
- You know you’ve made it to the big time when you’re on a cereal box.
- I feel better all day if I start off by eating healthy. Breakfast is simple: multigrain toast with natural peanut butter, oatmeal, or healthy cereal.
- I love cereal. I eat several bowls a day, mostly a few late at night.
- Why is a bowl of frosted cereal loops with added rainbow marshmallows allowed to count as ‘breakfast’ and not ‘sweets’?
Cereal Captions For Instagram
- There’s a little bit of magic in every box!
- They’re Gr-r-eat! (Frosted Flakes)
- Breakfast of Champions! (Wheaties)
- Snap! Crackle! Pop! (Rice Krispies)
- Ain’t no party like a cereal party!
- Cereal is a medium through which we learn to confuse hunger with marketing.
- Better living through cereal.
- Stays crunchy, even in milk. (Cap’n Crunch)
- I’m a cereal lover. I could eat it in the morning, in the evening, and at night.
- Silly Rabbit, Trix are for kids! (Trix)
- I’m coo-coo for Cocoa Puffs!
- Will eat cereal for breakfast.
- Serve happiness for breakfast!
- Two scoops of raisins. (Raisin Bran)
- He likes it! Hey Mikey! (Life cereal)
- The hippies became another corporate avatar, another mascot selling sugary cereal instead of free love.
- They’re magically delicious! (Lucky Charms)
- You don’t get mood swings from eating cornflakes.
- It does a body good.
- The oat is the Horatio Alger of cereals, which progressed, if not from rags to riches, at least from weed to health food.
- Cereal eating is almost a marker for a healthy lifestyle.
National Cereal Day Hashtags
Future National Cereal Day Dates
|Year||Date||Day of the Week|
So, now go have some Cheerios or Fruit Loops if you want to be in the loop.
You’re on our National Cereal Day Jokes, Quotes, Captions page.
You might like: