Loving mom quotes reflect the importance of most of ours’ first relationship in the world. Everyone owes their existence to their mother. And you should never be too shy to express your love and her importance, not only to you, but to the world.
It would be difficult to argue that Motherhood is not the most important job in the world. Let those mothers know that you appreciate them.
You might like these Mother’s Day pages as well.
Quotes About Mom
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
- Men are what their mothers made them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- Only mothers can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children.
- God could not be everywhere, and therefore he made mothers.
- The hand that rocks the cradle is the hand that rules the world.
W. R. Wallace
- She sacrifices her dream to make my dream come true.
- 24/7: Once you sign on to be a mother, that’s the only shift they offer.
- Motherhood changes everything.
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother.
Mom Quotes From Daughter
- He that would the daughter win must with the mother first begin.
- She is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
- A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.
- One of the most important relationships we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers.
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.
- Throughout her life a mother retains this special need to maintain a good relationship with her daughter.
- And mothers are their daughters’ role model, their biological and emotional road map, the arbiter of all their relationships.
- My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.
Definition of Mom Meme
Single Mom Quotes
- Being a single mother is twice the work, twice the stress, and twice the tears, but also twice the hugs, twice the love, and twice the pride.
- I didn’t plan on being a single mom, but you have to deal with the cards you are dealt the best way you can.
- I’m a single parent. What’s your super power?
- It takes a strong person to be a single parent and take on two roles. You are amazing in your child’s eyes, so never forget that.
- Single moms: You are a doctor, a teacher, a nurse, a maid, a cook, a referee, a heroine, a provider, a defender, a protector, a true Superwoman. Wear your cape proudly.
- It’s hard growing up without a father, but it’s easy when you have a fantastic mother who plays both roles.
I Love You Mom
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- Love your mother, the most beautiful person on this earth.
- Call your mother. Tell her you love her. Remember, you’re the only person who knows what her heart sounds like from the inside.
- I believe in love at first sight because I’ve been loving my Mom since I opened my eyes.
- Not even the best of thieves could still the mother’s love for a child.
- A mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
- For all the times that I forgot to Thank You,
For all the special, little things you do,
And for all the words that sometimes go unspoken,
I need to say, I love you Mom.
A Mom’s Hug Meme
- A mother’s love is patient and forgiving when all others are forsaking. It never fails or falters, even though the heart is breaking.
Helen Steiner Rice
- Mother’s love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.
- A mother understands what a child does not say.
- All the forces on this planet will never beat that of a mother’s love.
- The heart of a mother is a deep abyss at the bottom of which you will always find forgiveness.
Honore de Balzac
- A miracle is really the only way to describe motherhood and giving birth.
- It is composed of two characters. The first means pain; the second means love. That is a mother’s love.
- If evolution really works, how come mothers only have two hands?
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.
- A mom’s hug lasts long after she lets go.
- Life began with waking up and loving my mother’s face.
- Motherhood: All love begins and ends there.
- Mothers are the fountain of creation.
Ernest Agyemang Yeboah
- Hundreds of dew drops to greet the dawn,
Hundreds of bees in the purple clover,
And hundreds of butterflies on the lawn,
But only one mother the wide world over.
Caretaker and Confidant
- The mother’s heart is the child’s schoolroom.
Henry Ward Beecher
- She never quite leaves her children at home, even when she doesn’t take them along.
Margaret Culkin Banning
- Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.
A Mother Understands Meme
- For when a child is born the mother also is born again.
- Motherhood has a very humanizing effect. Everything gets reduced to essentials.
- Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.
- I believe the choice to become a mother is the choice to become one of the greatest spiritual teachers there is.
- Having children just puts the whole world into perspective. Everything else just disappears.
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.
- Mother: the most beautiful word on the lips of mankind.
Scary but Rewarding
- Motherhood is the biggest gamble in the world. It is the glorious life force. It’s huge and scary—it’s an act of infinite optimism.
- Birth is the epicenter of women’s power.
- Having kids—the responsibility of rearing good, kind, ethical, responsible human beings—is the biggest job anyone can embark on.
- There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.
- Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; a mother’s secret hope outlives them all.
Oliver Wendell Holmes
- The natural state of motherhood is unselfishness.
- Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God. Lucky the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.
- Children are not a distraction from more important work. They are the most important work.
Funny Mom Quotes
- Neurotics build castles in the air; psychotics live in them. My mother cleans them.
- As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied.
- Behind every Mom is a basket of dirty laundry.
- Mother – noun. One person who does the work of twenty for free.
- Moms. They are like dads, only smarter.
- Motherhood: Powered by love. Fueled by coffee. Sustained by wine.
- The way I feel, if the kids are still alive when my husband gets home from work, I’ve done my job.
- Mom: The amazing ability to hear a sneeze through closed doors, in the middle of the night, 3 bedrooms away… While daddy snores next to you.
- The worst feature of a new baby is its mother’s singing.
- Nothing is really lost until mom can’t find it.
- Raising a kid is part joy and part guerilla warfare.
- My mother’s menu consisted of two choices: Take it or leave it.
- I know how to do anything, I’m a mom.
- I am your Mom. Your argument is invalid.
- Delusions are often functional. A mother’s opinions about her children’s beauty, intelligence, goodness, et cetera ad nauseam, keep her from drowning them at birth.
Robert A. Heinlein
- If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way Mom told you to in the beginning.
You’re on beautiful mom quotes page.
You might like: