These mother daughter quotes truly encapsulate the relationship a mother has with her daughter. This relationship is unlike any other. It is loving, unique, selfless, strong, and complex. A mother daughter relationship is most significant. A mother can be a guide, a role model, and a friend to her daughter. In turn, a daughter can be a supporter, an inspiration, and a friend.
These quotes are endearing, funny, and inspirational. They work well for Mothers Day, Birthday Cards, social media posts, and more.
Best Mother and Daughter Quotes
- There is nothing as powerful as mother’s love, and nothing as healing as a child’s soul.
- One of the most important relationships we’ll have is the relationship we have with our mothers.
- A daughter is someone you laugh with, dream with, and love with all your heart.
- A mother’s love for her child is like nothing else in the world. It knows no law, no pity, it dares all things and crushes down remorselessly all that stands in its path.
- No matter how old she may be, sometimes a girl just needs her mom.
My Daughter Quotes
- Words are not enough to express the unconditional love that exists between a mother and a daughter.
- To describe my mother would be to write about a hurricane in its perfect power. Or the climbing, falling colors of a rainbow.
- He didn’t realize that love as powerful as your mother’s for you leaves its own mark.
- Mothers and daughters are closest when daughters become mothers.
- Even though we fight and drive each other crazy, we now have this little reminder that our love for one another is greater than anything in this world.
- A mother’s arms are more comforting than anyone else’s.
Diana, Princess of Wales
- I love my mom, no matter what we go through, no matter how much we argue, I know in the end, she’ll always be there for me.
- You’ll be her first role model, her first friend, her first love. You are her mom and she is your whole world. She is your little girl.
Mother Daughter Meme
- Dear daughters, If I could give you one thing in life, I would give you the ability to see yourself through my eyes.
- The special bond shared between a mother and daughter is the one place in all the world were hearts can be sure of each other. Like branches on a tree, we may grow in different directions, but our roots remain one.
- I never want her to think that the whole world revolves around her. But I want her to know, without doubt, that my whole world does.
- When you are looking at your mother, you are looking at the purest love you will ever know.
- A mother is a daughter’s first best friend.
Tip: These Mother Daughter Quotes make excellent photo captions on social media.
I love My Daughter
- Mothers and daughters will always share a special bond, though near or far apart, the words that would describe it are written on the heart.
- No matter what we go through. No matter how much we argue. In the end, you are there for me always, and I love you for that.
- There is nothing like the love I have for my daughter. We share every emotion with each other, our hopes, and dreams … We can talk for hours!
- A mother’s and daughters love is never separated.
- There is no feeling like that first little smile, your first Mother’s Day, which was so beautiful and sweet to me. The entire day my eyes were on the verge of tears because I was so happy.
- As mothers and daughters, we are connected with one another. My mother is the bones of my spine, keeping me straight and true. She is my blood, making sure it runs rich and strong. She is the beating of my heart. I cannot now imagine a life without her.
- I cannot forget my mother. She is my bridge. When I needed to get across, she steadied herself long enough for me to run across safely.
- If I could give my daughter 3 things, it would be the confidence to always know her self-worth, the strength to chase her dreams and the ability to know how truly, deeply loved she is.
- Of all the gifts that life has to offer, a loving mother is the greatest of them all.
- From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.
Mother and Daughter = Best Friends Meme
Funny Sayings about Daughters and Mothers
- Life doesn’t come with a manual. It comes with a mother.
- As long as a woman can look ten years younger than her own daughter, she is perfectly satisfied.
- The phrase ‘working mother’ is redundant.
- By the time a woman realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she’s wrong.
- If at first you don’t succeed, try doing it the way mom told you in the beginning.
- It’s not easy being a mom. If it were, dad would do it.
- A mother’s sacrifice isn’t giving birth, it’s nine months without wine.
- Daughters are another version of yourself only better.
- MOM – a title just above the QUEEN.
- I do what I want when I want, where I want… if my mom says it’s ok.
- I just want you to know, if you ever need anything, don’t be shy, OK? There are NO rules in the house. I’m not like a regular mom, I’m a cool mom.
- Mother-daughter disagreements were, in hindsight, basically mother stating the truth and daughter taking her own sweet time coming around.
- I told my mom she was invading my personal space and she said I came out of her personal space.
- To my daughter. Never forget that I love you. Life is filled with hard times and good times. Learn from everything you can. Be the woman I know you can be. Signed, Mom.
- Mother is she who can take the place of all others but whose place no one else can take.
- All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.
- I believe that a mother creates a daughter. Thank you for showing me this wonderful world of mutual love, fulfilled dreams, unconditional happiness. Your love made me the person I am now. I am infinitely grateful to you.
- We mothers have a wonderfully precious and truly powerful role to play in the future self-images of our daughters. The truth is, the most effective way to inculcate in our daughters a fighting chance at life-long self-love and empowerment is not in the books we read to them, or the workshops we send them to, or the media we do or do not expose them to, or even the things we tell them, rather it is in the reflection of self-love and empowerment they see in us, their mothers. The model of our own empowerment gives our daughters permission to be powerful.
- Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with.
- You were my home, Mother. I had no home but you
- If I’ve learned anything as a mom with a daughter who’s three, I’ve learned that you cannot judge the way another person is raising their kid. Everybody is just doing the best they can. It’s hard to be a mom.
- No influence is so powerful as that of the mother.
Sarah Josepha Hale
Mom Love Quotations
- A mother’s treasure is her daughter.
- My mother… she is beautiful, softened at the edges and tempered with a spine of steel. I want to grow old and be like her.
- I would say that my mother is the single biggest role model in my life, but that term doesn’t seem to encompass enough when I use it about her. She was the love of my life.
- A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.
- You know every story, every wound, every memory. Their whole life’s happiness is wrapped up in you… every single second.
Stepmom (the movie)
- I tell my daughter every morning, ‘Now, what are the two most important parts of you?’ And she says, ‘My head and my heart.’ Because that’s what I’ve learned in the foxhole: What gets you through life is strength of character and strength of spirit and love.
- I don’t want my daughter to follow in my footsteps. I want her to walk the path beside me and go even further than I could have ever dreamed.
- I can’t cherish you to death. We have to raise our children to be the adults that we want them to be, and that starts young. You can’t be so afraid that life will break them that you don’t prepare them for life.
Cute Short Quotes on Moms and Daughters
- What the daughter does, the mother did.
- And I wonder, if I can ever be like you. A daughter always tries to fit in her mother’s shoes.
- My mother is my best critic, and yet my strongest supporter.
- A mother’s words of encouragement can be the foundation on which greatness is built.
- A mother who radiates self-love and self-acceptance actually vaccinates her daughter against low self-esteem.
- The more a daughter knows the details of her mother’s life the stronger the daughter.
- Mothers of daughters are daughters of mothers and have remained so, in circles joined to circles, since time began.
- Of course mothers and daughters with strong personalities might see the world from very different points of view.
Daughter Love Sayings
- I am not a perfect mother and I will never be. You are not a perfect daughter and you will never be. But put us together and we will be the best mother and daughter we would ever be.
- The thing about mothers, I want to say, is that once the containment ends and one becomes two, you don’t always fit together so nicely. The living mother-daughter relationship, you learn over and over again, is a constant choice between adaptation and acceptance.
- Daughter, I want you to forgive easily, laugh loudly and never allow yourself to become the invisible, silent woman that your mother was. Daughter, this is how we soften our hearts and become better human beings.
- Mothers and daughters together are a powerful force to be reckoned with.
- Suddenly, through birthing a daughter, a woman finds herself face to face not only with an infant, a little girl, a woman-to-be, but also with her own unresolved conflicts from the past and her hopes and dreams for the future. As though experiencing an earthquake, mothers of daughters may find their lives shifted, their deep feelings unearthed, the balance struck in all relationships once again off kilter.
Elizabeth Debold and Idelisse Malave
- As for my girls, I’ll raise them to think they breathe fire.
Relationships: Mother Daughter Quotes
- To my daughter I will say, “See your beauty without a compliment or a mirror.”
- She stands firmly on her own two feet and I just behind her; should she ever need me.
J. Iron Word
- If I turn into my mother, or even half the woman she is, I’ll consider my life a successful one.
- There is no way to be a perfect mother but a million ways to be a good one.
You’re on Mother Daughter quotes page.
You might like: