Give this world the best Hope Quotes and the world will not need anything else. Hope is the single most powerful thing that keeps the world going around. It is the thrill of achieving your dreams that keeps you moving forward every day of your life. Someone has rightly said that a man hasn’t lost unless he has lost hope.
Quotes About Hope
You can never have enough of inspiration and these quotes about faith will keep inspiring you every new day of your life. Make them a part of your life and share with loved ones and make this world full of faith, aspirations, and optimism.
- Be hopeful. Be optimistic. Never lose that sense of hope.
- A drowning man will clutch at a straw.
Sir Thomas More
- Hope is being able to see that there is light despite all of the darkness.
- The darkest hours are just before dawn.
- Where hope grows, miracles blossom.
- Fear ends where faith begins.
Georgio A. Dano
- Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
- Where there’s life, there’s hope.
- Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.
- A tramp, a gentleman, a poet, a dreamer, a lonely fellow, always hopeful of romance and adventure.
- Overcoming adversity not only makes you stronger, it makes you more hopeful.
- To keep the heart unwrinkled, to be hopeful, kindly, cheerful, reverent that is to triumph over old age.
Thomas Bailey Aldrich
- It is the hopeful, buoyant, cheerful attitude of mind that wins. Optimism is a success builder; pessimism an achievement killer.
Orison Swett Marden
- You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming.
- There is hopeful symbolism in the fact that flags do not wave in a vacuum.
Arthur C. Clarke
- Believe you can and you’re halfway there.
- Life’s a fight. It’s a good fight of faith. I encourage people to stay up, stay hopeful, stay faith-filled.
- Hopeful thinking can get you out of your fear zone and into your appreciation zone.
- To be seventy years young is sometimes far more cheerful and hopeful than to be forty years old.
Oliver Wendell Holmes, Sr.
- To be hopeful means to be uncertain about the future, to be tender toward possibilities, to be dedicated to change all the way down to the bottom of your heart.
Thomas Aquinas Quotation on Faith
Have Hope Quotations
- Optimism is a happiness magnet. If you stay positive, good things and good people will be drawn to you.
Mary Lou Retton
- The most important thing is to stay positive.
- A big part of willpower is having something to aspire to, something to live for.
- When it rains, look for rainbows. When it’s dark, look for stars.
- It makes a big difference in your life when you stay positive.
- The future depends on what you do today.
- Staying positive does not mean that things will turn out okay. Rather it is knowing that YOU will be okay no matter how things turn out.
- Eerie day may not be good, but there is something good in every day.
- Stay positive, all other choices are pointless punishments to your psyche.
- Life always offers you a second chance. It’s called tomorrow.
- Nothing is permanent in this wicked world, not even our troubles.
- Always turn a negative situation into a positive situation.
- Sometimes when you’re in a dark place, you think you’ve been buried, but actually you’ve been planted.
- Positive anything is better than negative nothing.
- You can’t go back and change the beginning, but you can start where you are and change the ending.
- When it rains, it pours? But soon, the sun shines again. Stay positive. Better days are on their way.
- The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
Bible Quotes about Faith
- For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.
- You are my hiding place and my shield; I hope in your word.
- The LORD is my portion, says my soul, therefore I hope in Him.
- But those who hope in the Lord
will renew their strength.
They will soar on wings like eagles,
they will run and not grow weary…
- The Lord takes pleasure in those who fear Him, in those who hope in His mercy.
- The Lord will keep you from all harm
he will watch over your life,
the Lord will watch over your coming and going
both now and forevermore.
- For surely there is a hereafter, and your hope will not be cut off.
- Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, and whose hope is the Lord.
- Be strong and take heart,
all you who hope in the Lord.
- Faith is taking the first step even when you don’t see the whole staircase.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Faith allows things to happen. It is the power that comes from a fearless heart. And when a fearless heart believes, miracles happen.
- An attitude of positive expectation is the mark of the superior personality.
- Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
- To fear is to expect punishment. To love is to know we are immersed, not in darkness, but in light.
- To one who has faith, no explanation is necessary. To one without faith, no explanation is possible.
- There was never a night or a problem that could defeat sunrise or hope.
- Faith is an oasis in the heart which will never be reached by the caravan of thinking.
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Faith consists in believing when it is beyond the power of reason to believe.
Hope Quotes Image – C.S. Lewis
- Without faith a man can do nothing; with it all things are possible.
Sir William Osler
- I would rather err on the side of faith than on the side of doubt.
- It needs less of the heat of anger, revenge, retaliation, and more of the light of ideas, faith, courage, aspiration, joy, love and hope.
- None of us knows what might happen even the next minute, yet still we go forward. Because we trust. Because we have Faith.
- Faith is a bird that feels dawn breaking and sings while it is still dark.
- I am not moved by what I see. I am not moved by what I feel – I am moved only by what I believe.
Words of Hope
- The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.
- Three grand essentials to happiness in this life are something to do, something to love, and something to hope for.
- Hope is a risk that must be run.
- It is often in the darkest skies that we see the brightest stars.
- Encouragement is the fuel of hope. It’s true that people become what you encourage them to be, not what you nag them to be.
- Every cloud has a silver lining.
- I don’t think of all the misery, but of the beauty that still remains.
- When the heart weeps for what is lost, the spirit laughs for what it has found.
- Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul and sings the tunes without the words and never stops at all.
- Hope for the best and prepare for the worst.
- Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop questioning.
- There is nothing like a dream to create the future.
- In the unlikely story that is America, there has never been anything false about hope.
Barack Obama — You might like Michelle Obama Quotes on Hope
- Everything that is done in this world is done by hope.
Martin Luther King Jr.
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
- Hope is the pillar that holds up the world. Hope is the dream of a waking man.
Pliny The Elder
- However long the night, the dawn will break.
- It’s amazing how a little tomorrow can make up for a whole lot of yesterday.
- However bad life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at. Where there’s life, there’s hope.
Tip: These hope quotes make excellent captions for photos posted on social media.
- Look well into thyself; there is a source of strength which will always spring up if thou wilt always look there.
- I do not ask a store of wealth, nor special gift of power; I hope always for strength and health to brave each troubled hour.
Edgar A. Guest
- At the end of the day all you need is hope and strength.
- In fact, hope is best gained after defeat and failure, because then inner strength and toughness is produced.
- If you’re going through hell, keep going.
- It is only when everything is hopeless that hope begins to be a strength.
- Whenever we begin to feel as if we can no longer go on, hope whispers in our ear to remind us that we are strong.
- Hope is mankind’s greatest weakness and greatest strength.
- Hope can be a powerful force.
- When you’re at the end of your rope, tie a knot and hold on.
- Have the courage to make the change, the strength to see you through it, and faith that everything will turn out for the best.
- All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.
- Within the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.
- But you have to do what you dream of doing even while you’re afraid.
- A single thread of hope is still a very powerful thing.
Losing Hope Quotes
- If you’re not hopeful and optimistic, then you just give up. You have to take the long hard look and just believe that if you’re consistent, you will succeed.
- Hope is the last thing ever lost.
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- And maddest of all, to see life as it is and not as it should be.
- The more we search for meaning in what seems hopeless; we realize that our hopelessness is a state of mind, not a reality.
- If we will be quiet and ready enough, we shall find compensation in every disappointment.
Henry David Thoreau
- When you have lost hope, you have lost everything. And when you think all is lost, when all is dire and bleak, there is always hope.
- Never give up. Expect only the best from life and take action to get it.
- It is to hope, though hope were lost.
Anna Letitia Barbauld
- Hope never abandons you, you abandon it.
- He who does not hope to win has already lost.
Jose Joaquin de Olmedo
- A rainy day can actually be a very important day. And a small hope isn’t really small if it makes a lost hope less sad.
- Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.
- Your dream is always counting on you not to ever lose hope, because its survival depends on your thoughts.
- No matter the number of times you fail you must be determined to succeed. You must not lose hope. Don’t stop in your storm. Don’t give up so easily.
You are on our Hope Quotes page.
You might like: