Best Adventure Quotes
- People don’t take trips, trips take people.
- Jobs fill your pockets, but adventures fill your soul.
- Only the ones loving adventure, will understand the world.
- It’s a dangerous business, Frodo, going out your door. You step onto the road, and if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no knowing where you might be swept off to.
- If happiness is the goal – and it should be, then adventures should be top priority.
- Adventure isn’t hanging on a rope off the side of a mountain. Adventure is an attitude that we must apply to the day to day obstacles in life.
Amazing Exploits Quotations
- As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was about to happen.
Winnie the Pooh
- An adventure is only an inconvenience rightly considered. An inconvenience is only an adventure wrongly considered.
- Why, I’d like nothing better than to achieve some bold adventure, worthy of our trip.
- The best journeys in life are those that answer questions you never thought to ask.
- Adventure is worthwhile.
- Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.
- Always there has been an adventure just around the corner–and the world is still full of corners.
Roy Chapman Andrews
- Spontaneity is the best kind of adventure.
- If you think adventure is dangerous, try routine. It’s lethal!
- Adventure is in the eye of the beholder.
- Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
- Attitude is the difference between an ordeal and an adventure.
- Then one day, when you least expect it, the great adventure finds you.
- You must go on adventures to find out where you truly belong.
- We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm and adventure. There is no end to the adventures that we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.
Dare to Be Great
- Adventures don’t come calling like unexpected cousins calling from out of town. You have to go looking for them.
- Let us step into the night and pursue that flighty temptress, adventure.
- It takes a lot of courage to release the familiar and seemingly secure, to embrace the new. But there is no real security in what is no longer meaningful. There is more security in the adventurous and exciting, for in movement there is life, and in change there is power.
- Run towards adventure and not away from it!
- Every man can transform the world from one of monotony and drabness to one of excitement and adventure.
- Art flourishes where there is a sense of adventure.
Alfred North Whitehead
Live Life Sayings
- Your adventures take you further than your fears.
- Do not follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The journey, not the arrival matters.
- I do not have the slightest clue what I am doing…that’s the adventure…I stopped worrying about it…that’s the beauty.
- Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.
- Every adventure, actually everything in life requires a first step.
- Adventure is a path. Real adventure, self-determined, self-motivated, often risky, forces you to have firsthand encounters with the world.
- Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
- I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately, to front only the essential facts of life, and see if I could not learn what it had to teach, and not, when I came to die, discover that I had not lived.
Henry David Thoreau
- A man practices the art of adventure when he breaks the chain of routine and renews his life through reading new books, traveling to new places, making new friends, taking up new hobbies and adopting new viewpoints.
Be More Meme
Embrace Daring Adventures
- Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.
- Life is full of surprises: new opportunities come up; that’s part of the fun – the adventure of life. The thing is, chaos doesn’t allow us to enjoy the adventure.
- One way to get the most out of life is to look upon it as an adventure.
- To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Live Your Dreams
- The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
- Anytime I feel lost, I pull out a map and stare. I stare until I have reminded myself that life is a giant adventure, so much to do, to see.
- A life without adventure is likely to be unsatisfying, but a life in which adventure is allowed to take whatever form it will is sure to be short.
- Let’s wander where the wifi is weak.