These funny inspirational quotes can make bring a smile to anyone’s face. Someone once said that it is an inspiration that unlocks the best powers of the mind. No matter how great you are at your calling, inspiration is the key that keeps you motivated to achieve success.
Here are some funny inspirational quotes you can read to find your own inspiration or share with your friends and loved ones. Some of them are witty, some are amusing and some can be sarcastic. Read and share these quotes to share a laugh.
Funny Motivational Quotes
- If at first, you don’t succeed, then skydiving definitely isn’t for you.
- Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.
- I didn’t fail the test. I just found 100 ways to do it wrong.
- Good things come to those who wait… greater things come to those who get off their ass and do anything to make it happen.
Funny Inspiring Quotes
- When everything is coming your way, you’re in the wrong lane.
- You can’t wait for inspiration. You have to go after it with a club.
- To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail.
- I find television very educational. Every time someone turns it on, I go in the other room and read a book.
- I never did give them hell. I just told the truth, and they thought it was hell.
Harry S Truman
- Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.
- Where there’s a will, there’s a way; and where there’s a way, there’s usually a stop sign somewhere along the road.
- It took me fifteen years to discover I had no talent for writing, but I couldn’t give it up because by then I was too famous.
- People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.
- Lookup for inspiration, look down for concentration, but don’t look side to side for information.
You might like Motivational and Inspirational Quotes for Women.
Funny Inspirational Quotes
Luck is what you have leftover after you give 100 percent.
Even a stopped clock is right twice every day. After some years, it can boast of a long series of successes.
Marie von Ebner
Even if you are on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.
Many of us spend half our time wishing for things we could have if we didn’t spend half our time wishing.
Never let your sense of morals prevent you from doing what is right.
Opportunity dances with those who are already on the dance floor.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
The elevator to success is out of order. You’ll have to use the stairs… one step at a time.
Short Inspirational Quotes Funny
- If you let your head get too big, it’ll break your neck.
- Failure is the condiment that gives success its flavor.
- The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody else up.
- Don’t mind your make-up, you’d better make your mind up.
- Well-behaved women seldom make history.
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Check out these Fun, Cool Quotes.
A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.
People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.
The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent upon it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
If you end up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it.
I cannot afford to waste my time making money.
When life gives you lemons, squirt someone in the eye.
If you think you are too small to be effective, you have never been in the dark with a mosquito.
Whoever said, ‘It’s not whether you win or lose that counts,’ probably lost.
Tip: These funny inspirational quotes work nicely as captions for photos you post on social media.
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day.
Every artist was first an amateur.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
Never go to a doctor whose office plants have died.
If hard work were such a wonderful thing, surely the rich would have kept it all to themselves.
Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?
(The type of funny inspirational quotes that doesn’t go over well with your boss)
Anyone can do any amount of work, provided it isn’t the work he’s supposed to be doing at that moment.
I like work; it fascinates me. I can sit and look at it for hours.
Jerome K. Jerome
I always arrive late at the office, but I make up for it by leaving early.
It’s a recession when your neighbor loses his job; it’s a depression when you lose yours.
Harry S. Truman
Personally, I have nothing against work, particularly when performed, quietly and unobtrusively, by someone else.
Check out our inspiring, uplifting quotes.
Inspirational Quotes for Business
When a man tells you that he got rich through hard work, ask him: Whose?
Work: a dangerous disorder affecting high public functionaries who want to go fishing.
The best way to appreciate your job is to imagine yourself without one.
A celebrity is a person who works hard all his life to become well known, then wears dark glasses to avoid being recognized.
I do not like work even when someone else does it.
Work is the greatest thing in the world. So we should always save some of it for tomorrow.
The only thing that ever sat its way to success was a hen.
The world is divided into people who do things, and people who get the credit.
I truly believe the wireless mouse was invented so people at work had one less thing to hang themselves with.
A well-educated friend of mine with three advanced degrees can say I’m unemployed in six languages.
No project was ever completed on time and within budget.
The reason why worry kills more people than work is that more people worry than work.
If you are afraid of being lonely, don’t try to be right.
The sooner you fall behind, the more time you’ll have to catch up.
Many a true word is spoken in jest.
Humor is the instinct for taking pain playfully.
Someone once defined humor as a way to keep from killing yourself. I keep my sense of humor and I stay alive.
I think the next best thing to solving a problem is finding some humor in it.
Frank A. Clark
Sometimes the best cure for life’s woes is a sense of humor.
Humor prevents one from becoming a tragic figure even though he is involved in tragic events.
By Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet.
You’re on Funny Inspirational Quotes page.
You might like: