These are some funny friendship quotes and sayings that may remind you of the kind of relationship you have with your closest friends. They say that friends are god’s way of making up for our families.
You spend some of the best moments in your life with your friends – moments that you cannot imagine sharing with your family. You have done the silliest, the funniest, and the most awkward things with them, things that you cannot even share with anyone else.
These quotations will not only bring a smile to your face, they will also remind you of the fun times you cherished with your best friends. Some well-known folks and famous personalities have contributed to the collection below. Enjoy.
Friendship Quotes Funny
- We’ll be friends until we’re old and senile…then, we’ll be new friends!
- A friend never defends a husband who gets his wife an electric skillet for her birthday.
- This is by far your worst idea ever…I’ll be there in 15 minutes.
- The holy passion of friendship is so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole lifetime, if not asked to lend money.
- We’ve been friends for so long I can’t remember which one of us is the bad influence.
- Knowledge cannot replace friendship. I’d rather be an idiot than lose you.
Patrick to Spongebob
- Good friends don’t let you do stupid things… alone.
Humorous Friends Sayings
- It is one of the blessings of old friends that you can afford to be stupid with them.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- I don’t like to commit myself about heaven and hell – you see, I have friends in both places.
- It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn’t use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like, ‘What about lunch?’
- Tis the privilege of friendship to talk nonsense, and have her nonsense respected.
- Friends are people who know you really well and like you anyway.
- It’s important to our friends to believe that we are unreservedly frank with them, and important to the friendship that we are not.
- If you can survive 11 days in cramped quarters with a friend and come out laughing, your friendship is the real deal.
Check out the Best Insults and Comebacks.
- Friendship is not possible between two women, one of whom is very well dressed.
- Friends give you a shoulder to cry on. But best friends are ready with a shovel to hurt the person that made you cry.
- Whoever says Friendship is easy has obviously never had a true friend!
- Real friends don’t get offended when you insult them. They smile and call you something even more offensive.
- Bests Friends. They know how crazy you are and still choose to be seen with you in public.
Short Funny Friendship Quotes
- A best friend is like a four leaf clover, hard to find, lucky to have.
- I don’t know what’s tighter: our jeans or our friendship.
- Love is blind; friendship tries not to notice.
Otto von Bismarck
- Friends buy you food. Best friends eat your food.
- Never let your best friends get lonely… keep disturbing them.
- There is nothing like puking with somebody to make you into old friends.
Sayings About Friends
- True friends don’t judge each other, they judge other people together.
- A friend to all is a friend to none.
- Friends don’t let friends do stupid things… Alone.
- I don’t know what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- Marriage is a sort of friendship recognized by the police.
Robert Louis Stevenson
- There is nothing better than a friend unless it is a friend with chocolate.
- One sure way to lose another woman’s friendship is to try to improve her flower arrangements.
- A good friend will help you move. But a best friend will help you move a dead body.
- A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.
- We’ll be best friends forever because you already know too much.
Funny Best Friend
- I don’t what’s tighter, our jeans or our friendship.
- Some people go to priests; others to poetry; I to my friends.
- You can always tell a real friend: when you’ve made a fool of yourself he doesn’t feel you’ve done a permanent job.
Laurence J. Peter
- When you’re in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, Damn, that was fun.
Groucho Marx – Learn more about Groucho
- I think we’ll be friend forever because we’re too lazy to find new friends.
- I’ve always said that in politics, your enemies can’t hurt you, but your friends will kill you.
- Anybody can sympathize with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathize with a friend’s success.
Amusing Quotations on Being Friends
- As your best friend, I’ll always pick you up when you fall, after I finish laughing.
- A true friend is someone who thinks that you are a good egg even though he knows that you are slightly cracked.
- We know our friends by their defects rather than by their merits.
William Somerset Maugham
- Friendship is like peeing in your pants. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel a warm feeling inside.
- I don’t need a psychiatrist to prod into my personal life and make me tell them all my secrets, I have my friends for that.
- Men kick friendship around like a football and it doesn’t seem to crack. Women treat it like glass and it falls to pieces.
- Having those weird conversations with your friend and thinking if anyone heard us, we’d be put in a mental hospital.
- I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies all right. But my damn friends – they’re the ones that keep me walking the floor nights!
Warren G. Harding
- Most of us don’t need a psychiatric therapist as much as a friend to be silly with.
- Friends come and go, like the waves of the ocean, but the true ones stay, like an octopus on your face.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet.
You might like: