Reading through this collection of caring quotes will help center you. The experts’ advice confirms that the most important things in life are your relationships and how you nurture them. By showing that you care, you can make a big difference in peoples’ lives. Be a difference maker!
Quotes About Caring
Never believe that a few caring people can’t change the world. For, indeed, that’s all who ever have.
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.
Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.
Winnie the Pooh
A kind word is like a spring day.
Nobody cares how much you know until they know how much you care.
Don’t care for those who ignore you. Care for those who are ignoring others for you.
When peoples care for you and cry for you, they can straighten out your soul.
Be Who You Are Sayings
To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.
It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
Antoine de Saint-Exupery (The Little Prince)
Never be so busy as not to think of others.
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
We rise by lifting others.
I feel the capacity to care is the thing which gives life its deepest significance.
A best friend is the only one that walks into your life when the world has walked out.
Shannon L. Alder
Take care of all your memories. For you cannot relive them.
Share, care, hug like a bear.
Amy Leigh Mercree
- Want of care does us more damage than want of knowledge.
- When men speak ill of thee, live so that nobody will believe them.
- Truly caring people know they have to take care of themselves first.
- Happiness is when what you think, what you say, and what you do are in harmony.
Gandhi – You might enjoy our favorite Gandhi quotes collection.
- Remember that children, marriages, and flower gardens reflect the kind of care they get.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- A smile is a light in your window that tells others that there is a caring, sharing person inside.|
I don’t care what anybody says about me as long as it isn’t true.
Kind Caring Quotes
- My mission in life is to be kind, compassionate, caring, and loving in order to find and feel the deepest joy of life.
- Caring can be learned by all human beings, can be worked into the design of every life, meeting an individual need as well as a pervasive need in society.
Mary Catherine Bateson
- From caring comes courage.
- Indifference and neglect often do much more damage than outright dislike.
J.K. Rowling – check out the Harry Potter author on Twitter
- The greatest gift you can give is your time. Not money, not items, not food, not pretty cards with the handwritten sentiment, but time. People need your presence. The way you can help a soul the most is to simply be there.
Richelle E. Goodrich
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
I Care About You
- The right mixture of caring and not caring – I suppose that’s what love is.
- A part of kindness consists in loving people more than they deserve.
- The simple act of caring is heroic.
- If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion.
- If you can’t bring yourself to applaud because the performance was lousy, then applaud because it’s over. They tried.
Mark W. Boyer
- We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment, but it is transient. It is a little parenthesis in eternity. If we share with caring, lightheartedness, and love, we will create abundance and joy for each other. And then this moment will have been worthwhile.
- Some people’s weakness is that they care too much; it is also their strength.
- Take care of your thoughts when you are alone and take care of your words when you are with people.
- Some see a weed, some see a wish.
Sharing the Love Quotes
- People who care about each other enjoy doing things for one another. They don’t consider it servitude.
- Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.
- The more you care, the more you fear.
Wayne Gerard Trotman
- We should give as we would receive, cheerfully, quickly, and without hesitation; for there is no grace in a benefit that sticks to the fingers.
- Nobody can predict the future. You just have to give your all to the relationship you’re in and do your best to take care of your partner, communicate and give them every last drop of love you have. I think one of the most important things in a relationship is caring for your significant other through good times and bad.
- Why should I care when no one else does? For the simple reason that the most critical time to care is when no one else does.
Craig D. Lounsbrough
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet.
You’re on the Caring Quotes page.
You might like: