These Ed Sheeran quotes will remind you of the talented musician. Ed Sheeran is a singer, songwriter, guitarist, and producer from England. At 26 years of age, he’s had incredible commercial and critical successes with his music.
He recently had a cameo appearance in Game of Thrones. His fans have been nicknamed, “Sheerios.”
Sheeran’s father works as a lecturer and art curator, and his mom is a jewelry designer. Sheeran sports over 100 tattoos and is a big LEGO fan.
Ed Sheeran Lyrics
- Success is the best revenge for anything.
- Be original; don’t be scared of being bold!
- The main thing that you have to remember on this journey is, just be nice to everyone and always smile.
- Everything will be okay in the end. If it’s not okay, then it’s not the end.
- If someone tells you to change yourself, tell them to go fuck themselves.
- Be nice to everyone, always smile, and appreciate things because it could all be gone tomorrow.
- There’s no key to success, but the key to failure is trying to please everyone.
- Quirks might seem weird when you’re young, but they make you stand out when you’re older and that’s important.
- You want to make sure someone is there for you when you really need them and not just there for you for the good times.
- There’s no one in the world like you, so don’t try and be anyone else.
- No one’s perfect. You make mistakes all the time. The key is to learn from them and not make the same mistakes again.
- Please be real with yourself… The only person you can succeed at being is yourself, don’t put on a different persona in front of people, we can see through it… Be you.
Ed Sheeran Song Quotes
- Someone told me, ‘Always say what’s on your mind’ And I am only being honest with you, I get lonely and make mistakes from time to time.
- And when the world’s against me is when I really come alive.
- All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.
- All I want is the taste that your lips allow.
- I’m gonna pick up the pieces and build a lego house. If things go wrong we can knock it down.
- I’m falling for your eyes but they don’t know me yet.
- Cause honey your soul could never grow old its evergreen.
- The worst things in life come free to us.
- You are the earth that I will stand upon. You are the words that I will sing.
- It’s alright to cry, tears remind you you’re alive.
- I don’t get waves of missing you anymore, they’re more like tsunami tides in my eyes.
- Loving can heal, loving can mend your soul and it’s the only thing that I know.
- I gave you all my energy and I took away your pain, cause human beings are destined to radiate or drain.
- Your hand fits in mine like it’s made just for me.
- You’re strumming on my heart strings like you were a grade 8.
- I’ll pick you up when you’re getting down.
- You are my one and only.
- And I’ll hold you tightly, I’ll tell you nothing but truth.
- If the city never sleeps then that makes two.
- It’s too cold outside for angels to fly.
- You are the start of something new.
- All these stars will guide us home.
- My songs are where my heart is.
- See, I’m real, I do it all, it’s all me I’m not fake, don’t ever call me lazy I won’t stay put, give me the chance to be free.
- What didn’t kill me it never made me stronger at all.
- Flames just create us, burns don’t heal like before.
Good Sony Lyrics
- And when the world’s against me is when I really come alive, and every day that Satan tempts me I try to take it in my stride.
- I’m well aware of certain things that will destroy a man like me, but with that said give me one more.
- Don’t tell me you need me if you don’t believe it.
- When you said you looked a mess, I whispered underneath my breath but you heard it, darling you look perfect tonight.
- You know we are made up of love and hate, but both of them are balanced on a razor blade.
- My mind is a warrior, my heart is a foreigner, my eyes are the color of red like the sunset.
- Get on up baby, dance to the rhythm of the music, don’t care what the DJ chooses, get lost in the rhythm of me.
- And you will never know just how beautiful you are to me.
- Let’s pretend we’re dancing in the streets in Barcelona.
- Baby, I’m dancing in the dark with you between my arms barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song.
- Where our eyes are never closing, hearts are never broken, and time’s forever frozen still.
- Before I save someone else, I’ve got to save myself.
Tip: Many of these Ed Sheeran quotes make great photo captions for social media.
Ed Sheeran Love Quotes
- Love can change the world in a moment, but what do I know?
- We can all be loved the way that God made us.
- See the flames inside my eyes It burns so bright I wanna feel your love.
- Your love is the strongest thing I know I reckon it’s been doing weights.
(Be honest here: did you think you’d find this on an Ed Sheeran quotes page?)
- A heart that’s broke is a heart that’s been loved.
- We keep this love in a photograph we made these memories for ourselves.
- People fall in love in mysterious ways.
- The future’s in the hands of you and me, so let’s all get together we can all be free, spread love and understanding, positivity.
- A heart that’s broke is a heart that’s been loved.
Ed Sheeran Quotes
- A life with love is a life that’s been lived.
- Love flows deeper than the river every moment that I spend with you.
- Love can change the world in a moment.
- I’ll pick your feet up off of the ground and never ever let you down.
- And it’s dark in a cold December, but I’ve got you to keep me warm.
- And, darling, I will be loving you ’til we’re 70.
- Now I’ll surrender up my heart and swap it for yours.
Lyrics for Instagram Captions
- All my senses come to life while I’m stumbling home as drunk as I have ever been.
- Go ahead and just live it up.
- My three words have two meanings but there’s one thing on my mind.
- Do you ever wonder if the stars shine out for you?
- Loving can mend your soul.
- Success is nothing if you have no one left to share it with.
- Stuck in her daydream.
- And I’ll say it again living life on the edge with a close handful of friends.
- Loving can hurt sometimes but it’s the only thing that I know. When it gets hard, you know it can get hard sometimes, it is the only thing that makes us feel alive.
— Mary Olson
Mary writes for Greeting Card Poet.
Check out the Ed Sheeran website.
If you have any suggestions for Ed Sheeran quotes or lyrics, please let us know via the Contact page. Thanks.
You’re on the Best Ed Sheeran Quotes page.
You might enjoy: