Our collection of the best anniversary quotes are a great resource when you’re in the position of needing the right words for an anniversary card.
Anniversaries are significant milestones in a relationship. It is the occasion to remember where you started from and ponder where you are heading. The time to renew your promises and strengthen your relationship. It is a celebration of the success of your relationship and a commitment to the future.
Anniversaries are much more than just modern-day celebrations. They also create precious memories that become part of your relationship and you can cherish in the future.
Whether it’s the first anniversary or a golden jubilee, anniversaries have always been held close to heart. Here are some beautiful anniversary quotes you can share with your loved ones and make them feel more special.
Wedding Anniversary Quotes
- Love seems the swiftest but it is the slowest of all growths. No man or woman really knows what perfect love is until they have been married a quarter of a century.
- A perfect marriage is just two imperfect people who refuse to give up on each other.
- A wedding is an event. Marriage is a lifetime. Invest more in your marriage than your wedding and success is inevitable.
Good Anniversary Quotations
- You’ve a place in my heart no one else could have.
F. Scott Fitzgerald
- A successful marriage isn’t the union of two perfect people.. It’s that of two imperfect people who have learned the value of forgiveness & grace.
- Love, at first sight, is easy to understand; it’s when two people have been looking at each other for a lifetime that it becomes a miracle.
- There is no mystery — that’s the beauty of it. We are entirely explicable to each other, and yet we stay. What a miracle that is.
- I love your feet because they have wandered over the Earth and through the wind and water until they brought you to me.
- Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.
Vincent van Gogh
Best Anniversary Quotes and Sayings
- Love is what makes two people sit in the middle of a bench when there is plenty of room at both ends.
- If I had my life do over I would find you sooner so I could love you longer.
- Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate.
Barnette R. Brickner
- Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.
- A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- It doesn’t matter where you go in life, what you do ….. It’s who you have beside you.
Happy Anniversary Greetings Video
Meant for Each Other
- I love you the more in that I believe you had liked me for my own sake and for nothing else.
- It takes just a moment for me to say that I love you, but I will spend my lifetime trying to show it.
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
- Love is the emblem of eternity, it confounds all notion of time, effaces all memory of a beginning, all fear of an end.
Germaine De Stael
- You have made me a complete person. You are everything to me. And I cannot think of living life without you. And I love you forever.
- Soul-mates are people who bring out the best in you. They are not perfect but are always perfect for you.
- Love is composed of a single soul inhabiting two bodies.
You might like: Happy Anniversary Quotes, Messages and Wishes
- Because of you, I laugh a little harder, cry a little less, and smile a lot more.
- A lot of good love can happen in ten years.
- It takes a moment to say I love you but a lifetime to show it.
- Life is a journey, and love is what makes that journey worthwhile.
- Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.
- Here’s my love, take it. And, here’s my soul, use it. Here’s my heart, don’t break it. Here’s my hand, hold it and together we will make it forever.
- Love grows more tremendously full, swift, poignant, as the years, multiply.
- I wouldn’t change a thing, as happiness you bring. You are my soulmate. A marriage made by fate.
It’s a Celebration
- Love is the thing that enables a woman to sing while she mops up the floor after her husband has walked across it in his barn boots.
- True love is spending one day getting married… and the rest of your life feeling glad you did.
- So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
- Love is not about how many days, months or years you’ve been together. Love is about how much you love each other every single day.
- For you wake one day, look around and say, somebody wonderful married me.
- My bounty is as deep as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee,
The more I have, for both are infinite.
- Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words.
- Anniversaries are like vintage wine, better and better all the time.
- The secret to having a good marriage is to understand that marriage must be total, it must be permanent and it must be equal.
- The richest love is that which submits to the arbitration of time.
Happy Anniversary Quotes
- You can’t stop loving or wanting to love because when it’s right, it’s the best thing in the world. When you’re in a relationship and it’s good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete.
- The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one’s relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the year’s increase. This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident and the most wonderful of all things in life.
Hugh Walpole Sr.
- God, the best maker of all marriages, Combine your hearts into one.
- Life’s greatest happiness is to be convinced we are loved.
- Side by Side, Year by Year.
- A true lover always feels in debt to the one he loves.
Ralph W. Sockman
- You are the greatest thing that has ever walked into my life.
- To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven.
Karen Sunde(One of those best anniversaries quotes that’s easy to remember)
It’s the Little Things
- Another year to create precious memories together. Another year to discover new things to enjoy about each other, and another year to strengthen a marriage that defines forever.
- Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
- There is no feeling more comforting and consoling than knowing you are right next to the one you love.
- A good wife always forgives her husband when she’s wrong.
- Knowing that I get to spend my life by your side makes me smile a little brighter each new day.
- The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more; that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what you’ve given me and that’s what I hope to give to you forever.
- And I’d choose you; in a hundred lifetimes, in a hundred world, in any version of reality, I’d find you and I’d choose you.
- Even after all of this time together, I still find new ways of falling in love with you.
- Always strive to give your spouse the very best of yourself; not what’s leftover after you have given your best to everyone else.
- It does not matter where you go in life, all that matters is who you have by your side.
- The day is here again, I can’t remember every moment of that day, but I could remember when I first looked into your eyes.
Grow Old Along With Me
- When you make a sacrifice in marriage, you’re sacrificing not to each other but to unity in a relationship.
- You are my yesterday, my today, my tomorrow, and my forever. I will love you until the end of time.
- You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I’ve ever had.
- If I had my life to live over again… I would find you sooner so that I could love you longer.
- Life is very changeable and nobody knows what’s ahead, but I’m pretty sure that as long as you stay together, everything will be fine.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the editor and founder of Greeting Card Poet.
You’re on the Best Wedding Quotes page.
You might like these other anniversary-related pages:
You might like: