These appreciation quotes recognize the importance of expressing gratitude.
Life becomes more beautiful and simple when you learn to appreciate everyone for their good deeds. It is not just other humans, you can appreciate anything, like nature, unique circumstances and life, for bestowing you with good things.
Appreciation is an effort to emphasize the importance of good deeds or words. You can appreciate anyone and for anything – even someone for just being there with you – as part of your life.
Here are some famous appreciation quotes that you will find valuable. Share them with others.
Thank You Quotes
- You need to spend time crawling alone through shadows to truly appreciate what it is to stand in the sun.
- Time and health are two precious assets that we don’t recognize and appreciate until they have been depleted.
- It is important for all of us to appreciate where we come from and how that history has really shaped us in ways that we might not understand.
- Everyone wants to be appreciated, so if you appreciate someone, don’t keep it a secret.
Mary Kay Ash
- Not what we say about our blessings, but how we use them, is the true measure of our thanksgiving.
- You have no cause for anything but gratitude and joy.
Note: Many important religious sayings involve appreciation quotes. Counting one’s blessings seems to be a universal belief amongst nearly all religions.
- Make it a habit to tell people to thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you’ll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you’ll find that you have more of it.
- A sincere attitude of gratitude is a beatitude for secured altitudes. Appreciate what you have been given and you will be promoted higher.
- If you want to appreciate the Sun, be a miner; to value the land, be a sailor and to long for freedom, get married!
Mehmet Murat ildan
- Somewhere in this small world, you can find a place where everyone appreciates you more than you think you deserve.
- Whether one believes in a religion or not, and whether one believes in rebirth or not, there isn’t anyone who doesn’t appreciate kindness and compassion.
- … a wonderful capacity to appreciate again and again, freshly and naively, the basic goods of life, with awe, pleasure, wonder, and even ecstasy.
- If you have the opportunity to play this game of life you need to appreciate every moment. a lot of people don’t appreciate the moment until it’s passed.
- Dance. Smile. Giggle. Marvel. TRUST. HOPE. LOVE. WISH. BELIEVE. Most of all, enjoy every moment of the journey and appreciate where you are at this moment instead of always focusing on how far you have to go.
Teacher Appreciation Quotations
- A teacher affects eternity; he can never tell where his influence stops.
- No one is more cherished in this world than someone who lightens the burden of another. Thank you.
- If you can read this, thank a teacher.
- I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework.
- I am indebted to my father for living, but to my teacher for living well.
Alexander the Great
- Teacher appreciation makes the world of education go around.
- A good teacher is like a candle – it consumes itself to light the way for others.
Mustafa Kemal Ataturk
You made my day
- One looks back with appreciation to the brilliant teachers, but with gratitude to those who touched our human feelings. The curriculum is so much necessary raw material, but warmth is the vital element for the growing plant and for the soul of the child.
- I would thank you from the bottom of my heart, but for you, my heart has no bottom.
- I can no other answer make but thanks, and thanks, and ever thanks…
- A teacher plants the seeds of knowledge sprinkles them with love, and patiently nurtures their growth to produce tomorrow’s dreams.
- The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a sharp stick called truth.
- What a teacher writes on the blackboard of life can never be erased.
- A teacher takes a hand, opens a mind, and touches a heart.
- Teachers plant seeds of knowledge that grow forever.
- Teaching is the profession that teaches all the other professions.
- A teacher who can arouse a feeling for one single good action, for one single good poem, accomplishes more than he who fills our memory with rows on rows of natural objects, classified with name and form.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- There’s no one quite like a special teacher, and no teacher quite as special as you.
Tip: Use these appreciation quotes as captions of photos for Instagram and Facebook to express your thanks to a friend.
Good Appreciation Sayings
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough
- I want to appreciate you without judging. Join you without invading. Invite you without demanding. Leave you without guilt.
- As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words but to live by them.
John F. Kennedy
- Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
Teacher Appreciation Meme
- When you meet people, show real appreciation, then genuine curiosity.
- Appreciation can make a day, even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
- The roots of all goodness lie in the soil of appreciation for goodness.
- In our daily lives, we must see that it is not happiness that makes us grateful, but the gratefulness that makes us happy.
- Nature’s beauty is a gift that cultivates appreciation and gratitude.
- The more one does and sees and feels, the more one is able to do, and the more genuine may be one’s appreciation of fundamental things like home, and love, and understanding companionship.
- Appreciation is the highest form of prayer, for it acknowledges the presence of good wherever you shine the light of your thankful thoughts.
You Mean So Much To Me
- Next to excellence is the appreciation of it.
William Makepeace Thackeray
- There is a calmness to a life lived in gratitude, a quiet joy.
- The thing that I think is the most important is taking moments to express your appreciation to your partner. A thank you or a quick kiss can go a long way toward affirming your relationship and commitment to each other.
Michael Ian Black
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is an author and editor of Greeting Card Poet.
Can’t wait to share with us your favorite appreciation quotes? Use the Contact page to let us know. Thanks!
You’re on Appreciation Quotes – page 4 of 5 of Thank you Quotes, Messages and Appreciation Sayings
1 – Thank You Quotes
2 – Messages
3 – Words of Thanks
4 – Appreciation Quotes