These time quotes are not for once in a blue moon. Don’t wait for the eleventh hour. Rather, there’s no time like the present. Clock in. It’s now or never. It’s your day in the sun. So, please review these insights, and beat the clock. You’ll learn about the importance of each precious minute.
Quotes about Time
- Time flies over us, but leaves its shadow behind.
- Perfection is the child of time.
- Time is money.
- Someone is sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.
- Guard well your spare moments. They are like uncut diamonds.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
- The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.
- The bad news is that time flies. The good news is you’re the pilot.
Period of Time Sayings
- Athletic skills are acquired over a long period of time and after countless hours of practice.
- I want to take all our best moments, put them in a jar, and take them out like cookies and savor each one of them forever.
- You have only a short period of time in your life to make your mark, and I’m there now.
- Future. That period of time in which our affairs prosper, our friends are true and our happiness is assured.
- Life is just a short period of time in which you are alive.
- The measure of a life, after all, is not its duration, but its donation.
Corrie Ten Boom
- The span of life is too short to be trifled away in unconcerning and unprofitable matters.
- History is representational, while time is abstract.
- While nothing is more uncertain than a single life, nothing is more certain than the average duration of a thousand lives.
Wasted Time Phrases
- While we are postponing, life speeds by.
- If time be of all things the most precious, wasting time must be the greatest prodigality.
- Spare moments are the gold dust of time.
- I’ve always believed in savoring the moments. In the end, they are the only things we’ll have.
- To do two things at once is to do neither.
- Waste no more time arguing about what a good man should be. Be one.
- When you spend time worrying, you’re simply using your imagination to create things you don’t want.
Shannon L. Alder
- If you love life, don’t waste time, for time is what life is made up of.
Better Late Than Never
- I guess they’re called moments because they don’t last very long.
- Lost time is never found again.
- Time is the coin of life. Only you can determine how it will be spent.
- In any case, you can’t turn back the clock.
- Don’t say you don’t have enough time. You have exactly the same number of hours per day that were given to Helen Keller, Pasteur, Michelangelo, Mother Teresa, Leonardo da Vinci, Thomas Jefferson, and Albert Einstein.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
- Fortune pays you sometimes for the intensity of her favors by the shortness of their duration.
- To think too long about doing a thing often becomes its undoing.
- Time is the coin of your life. It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent. Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.
- If the world’s a veil of tears, smile till rainbows span it.
- The present moment is a powerful goddess.
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- Better three hours too soon than a minute too late.
- Nothing is permanently perfect. But there are perfect moments and the will to choose what will bring about more perfect moments.
- Yesterday is gone. Tomorrow has not yet come. We have only today. Let us begin.
- If we take care of the moments, the years will take care of themselves.
- You are not important because of how long you live, you are important because of how effective you live.
Beat the Clock
- The common man is not concerned about the passage of time, the man of talent is driven by it.
- The butterfly counts not months but moments, and has time enough.
- You can’t let one bad moment spoil a bunch of good ones.
- Time discovers truth.
- Use your precious moments to live life fully every single second of every single day.
- The key is in not spending time, but in investing it.
Stephen R. Covey
- We must use time as a tool, not as a crutch.
John F. Kennedy
- Ask what time is, it is nothing else but something of eternal duration become finite, measurable and transitory.
- It’s not the intensity of the man, but the duration of his intensity that makes the man great.
- Time is the wisest counselor of all.
- It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.
Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
- We never remember days, only moments.
- Life is a cruel teacher. She loves to give you the test first and the lesson later.
- Time is a file that wears and makes no noise.
- There’s never enough time to do all the nothing you want.
- Whether it’s the best of times or the worst of times, it’s the only time we’ve got.
- How did it get so late so soon? It’s night before it’s afternoon. December is here before it’s June. My goodness how the time has flewn. How did it get so late so soon?
- Every moment is the paradox of now or never.
Simon Van Booy
- There is no present or future-only the past, happening over and over again-now.
- Time is what we want most, but… what we use worst.
- Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life.
- At the end, one didn’t remember life as a whole but as just a string of moments.
- Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
You’re on Time Quotes.
You might like: