National Son’s Day is celebrated on March 4 every year. Sons are the future role models, world leaders, and fathers. For this reason, we should appreciate them as much as possible and this celebration day is richly deserved.
When Is National Son’s Day?
March 4 is the day to celebrate National Son’s Day. For this year, National Son’s Day falls on Thursday, March 4, 2021.
Before moving on to some of the quotes and jokes you can use on this day, let’s first explore some of the FAQs.
Who started National Son’s Day and when did it begin?
This day was started by Jill Nico in the year 2018. However, an observance on August 11 took place in 1988 and was mentioned in a Nanaimo Daily News article.
What should I say to my son on National Son’s Day?
You can appreciate him by saying things like, ‘Be strong, my son, and know that I am always with you in some way or the other. Also, don’t become dependent on others much but try and find love and kindness in everyone.’ Or, you can use phrases that have sentimental meaning for you two.
What do I do for National Son’s Day?
Even though you can give gifts if you want, usually, the purest and most preferred way is to spend some valuable and memorable time with him. You can take a look below for further details.
1. Dine together.
The best way might be to have a nice breakfast or lunch together. This way, you can learn more about his life and also share some quality conversations. For this, you should choose a simple yet lovable scene and preferably make the food yourself to show love.
2. Share great conversations.
Even though you probably talk to him every day and will when dining, you should separate some time to just sit and talk. During this, you might stress on topics of importance like gender equality or simply encourage your son to talk about his life and problems.
3. Plan outdoor activities.
You probably don’t go out with your son much due to your and his hectic schedule. If so, this day is the perfect time to make up for it. So, you might carefully decide on the activities he likes, that might include any sports or something, and go with him for that, remembering to keep away your phone to show your affection.
4. Give gifts.
Sure, you do give him lots of gifts. Still, this day is set to have even more value, and, therefore, shouldn’t be spent without gift-giving. Look below for tips on how to choose the gift.
What do I gift my son for National Son’s Day?
So, even though the gift depends completely on your son’s preference and your wants, you should keep some things in mind. For instance, you should know that it doesn’t matter if you get him a cheap gift but does if you present it half-heartedly.
Make sure that it has some value to your relation and remember to write a message with it as well. Or, you may consider any of his hobbies or talents and help prompt them by getting related gifts.
Pope Francis Consoles a Son Video
Father And Son Jokes
- Father: Why did you get such a low score in that exam?
Father: You were absent on the day of the exam?
Son: No but the boy who sits next to me was!
- Son: What do you call your dad when he falls through the ice?
Father: Beats me.
Pee Wee: A POPsicle!
- Father: “And why do you think it is necessary to be quiet in church?”
Son: “Because other people are sleeping.”
- Father: Let me see your report card.
Son: I don’t have it.
Father: Why not?
Son: My friend borrowed it. He wants to scare his parents.
- Father: When is the boiling point reached?
Son: When you see my report card!
Jokes about Sons and Family
- I tried to warn my son about the dangers of Russian roulette… It went in one ear and out the other.
- A family of three tomatoes were walking downtown one day when the little baby tomato started lagging behind. The big father tomato walks back to the baby tomato, stomps on her, squashing her into a red paste, and says, “Ketchup!”
- Against my wishes my son has gone and had a tattoo of a heart, a spade, a club, and a diamond.
I’ll deal with him later.
- What happened to the blind man’s son?
He thought he was hitting a pinata.
- What did the daddy buﬀalo say to his son before it left for school?
- I tried to explain to my 4-year-old son that it’s perfectly normal to accidentally poop your pants, but he’s still making fun of me.
- The most important mark I will leave on this world is my son.
- A man’s desire for a son is usually nothing but the wish to duplicate himself in order that such a remarkable pattern may not be lost to the world.
- The years will rush by, and one day you will be watching your son as a man, and feeling incredibly proud that he is caring, safe, making a contribution, and hopefully going far beyond you in the scope of his life.
- Let your boys test their wings. They may not be eagles, but that doesn’t mean they shouldn’t soar free.
C. J. Milbrandt
- My son has been the best thing that has happened in my life. He has been amazing, and he is truly heaven-sent. And so, I just feel all that love.
- That strong mother doesn’t tell her cub, “Son, stay weak so the wolves can get you.” She says, “Toughen up, this is the reality we are living in.”
- I tell you a truth: Liberty is the best of things, my son; never live under any slavish bond.
- It is not flesh and blood, but heart which makes us fathers and sons.
Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
- There is an enduring tenderness in the love of a mother to a son that transcends all other affections of the heart.
- Until you have a son of your own… you will never know the joy, the love beyond feeling that resonates in the heart of a father as he looks upon his son.
Son Captions For Instagram
- You belong to me.
- From the moment they placed you in my arms, you snuggled right into my heart.
- You are the best thing I’ve done with my life.
- A son is love that lasts a lifetime.
- You’ve been a blessing from the start. I love you, son. With all my heart.
- Sometimes when I need a miracle, I look into my son’s eyes, and realize I’ve already created one.
- A son may outgrow a father’s lap, but never his heart.
- I know you must walk your own path, but let my love be the light to guide you.
- We punched our ticket to the parents club with this little one!
- We have grown by two feet!
- You’ll be his first kiss, his first love, his first friend. You are his momma and he is your whole world.
- Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.
- A boy’s first hero is his dad.
- Our sequel has been released.
- You require love to be a son, not DNA.
National Son’s Day Hashtags
Future National Son’s Day Dates
|Year||Date||Day of the Week|
You’re on our National Son’s Day page.
You might like: