I’m sorry messages are needed to be expressed when you’ve made an error and need to apologize. By expressing your apology, it usually has a positive effect on both parties.
The recipient knows you feel bad, and you can clear your conscience by saying the right thing. It prevents bad blood from festering.
Good I’m Sorry Messages for all Occasions
- Can you ever forgive me?
- How can I begin to say I’m sorry? Please find it in your heart to forgive me.
- I am so sorry, I never meant to hurt you.
- Please give me another chance.
- I hate fighting, and I’m sorry for my part of this one! Please forgive me.
- Hope you consider trying to forgive me.
- I hurt you, but I didn’t mean to… Please forgive me!
I’m Sorry Messages for Husband
- I just wanted to say that I’m sorry for hurting you, and if you have it in your heart to forgive me, I want us to start anew.
- Please accept my sincerest apologies for hurting your feelings.
- I may not be perfect, but my apology is close
- Wow, did I ever mess up. Please accept my apologies.
- I sometimes say things I don’t mean, please forgive me.
- I’m so sorry for hurting your feelings – I take back my words! I hope you’ll forgive me!
- I wish I could turn back time and make things right. Please accept my humble apology.
- I would hate for our friendship to be lost. Please forgive me.
- I’m really, really, really sorry.
- I’m sorry, I hope that you can forgive me.
- If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn’t.
- I’ll never forgive myself…but I’m hoping you will.
- I wouldn’t have made a mistake with my mouth shut.
Check out: How to apologize and accept apologies page.
- I’m sincerely sorry.
- So sorry, please forgive me.
- It was all my fault, please accept my apology.
- I’m soooooooooooo sorry. Please forgive me.
- I’m sorry. I’ll never forgive myself… but I’m hoping you will.
- My bad.
- I’m very, very, very sorry.
- I’m wrong – you’re right
Check out the “I’m Sorry” show.
- Please accept this gift in place of the words I said. I’m truly sorry.
- Please forgive my foolishness.
- We may not have it altogether but together we have it all! Please let’s start over.
- Will this gift lets me out of the doghouse? I’m sorry. Let’s make up.
- I wish I could turn back the time and make things right… Please forgive me!
By Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet.
You’re on the I’m Sorry Messages.
You might like: