Like every new day has the power to add new life, so does this collection of Good Morning Quotes. Morning shows the promise of each new day. Morning is a time for reflection before each of us starts the daily cycle.
It is a time for inspiration and thinking about changes in your life. One of the reasons mornings are so special is because it’s a time of renewed energy.
Whether you want to inspire yourself or a loved one, these quotations will give you some food for thought. Take some time to review these morning quotes as you start your day.
Morning Quotes to Greet the Day
- Smile in the mirror. Do that every morning and you’ll start to see a big difference in your life.
- The morning is wonderful. Its only drawback is that it comes at such an inconvenient time of day.
- Think in the morning. Act in the noon. Eat-in the evening. Sleep in the night.
- The longest way must have it’s close – the gloomiest night will wear on to a morning.
Harriet Beecher Stowe
- I want to live my life in such a way that when I get out of bed in the morning, the devil says, aw shit, he’s up!
- Be willing to be a beginner every single morning.
- Everyone has highs and lows that they have to learn from, but every morning I start off with a good head on my shoulders, saying to myself, ‘It’s going to be a good day!’
- Morning is an important time of day because how you spend your morning can often tell you what kind of day you are going to have.
- Every morning was a cheerful invitation to make my life of equal simplicity, and I may say innocence, with Nature herself.
Henry David Thoreau
Good Morning Inspirational Quotes
- In the morning, instead of saying to yourself, ‘I got to wake up’ say ‘I get to wake up!’
- When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive -to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
- This is a wonderful day, I have never seen this one before.
- Morning is the dream renewed, the heart refreshed, earth’s forgiveness painted in the colors of the dawn.
- Every sunrise is an invitation for us to arise and brighten someone’s day.
Richelle E. Goodrich
- Up at dawn, the dewy freshness of the hour, the morning rapture of the birds, the daily miracle of sunrise, set her heart in tune and gave her Nature’s most healing balm.
Louisa May Alcott
- With every rising of the sun, think of your life has just begun.
- It is well to be up before daybreak, for such habits contribute to health, wealth, and wisdom.
- Every morning I wake up saying, I’m still alive; a miracle. And so I keep on pushing.
- Morning is when the wick is lit. A flame ignited, the day delighted with heat and light, we start the fight for something more than before.
Morning Time Quotations
- Good morning is not just a word, it’s an action and a belief to live the entire day well. Morning is the time when you set the tone for the rest of the day. Set it right!
- Everyone has Highs and Lows that they have to Learn from, But every Morning I started Off with a good Head on my Shoulder, says to myself, It’s going to be a good day.
- Get up early in the morning and look for an adventure.
- Like the sunshine in the morning, may this brighten your day, and remind you that you’re thought of in a very warm way.
- One of the joys in life is waking up each day with thoughts that somewhere, Someone cares enough to send a warm morning greeting. Good morning and enjoy the day.
- Each morning we are born again, What we do today is what matters most.
- Good morning has a new beginning, a new blessing, a new hope. It’s a perfect day because it’s God’s gift. Have a blessed, hopeful perfect day to begin with. Good Morning.
You might like: Good Morning Texts For Her
Morning Quotes For Her
- Every girl/woman in the world has flaws. Instead of focusing on your flaws when you look in a mirror, focus on the parts of you that you love; try to do this every morning. You will ooze confidence all day long.
- I love gazing at my wife in the morning. Because I know that her eyes hold the keys to my future. Good morning.
- Open your beautiful eyes to a wonderful day, waiting for you with open arms and an open heart. Good Morning and have a beautiful day just like you my dear. Love you sweetie pie.
- Every morning I wake up to the thought Of having a beautiful wife and a loving family. I feel thankful for getting more Than I could have asked for.
Check out Good Afternoon Quotes.
- Get up my dear sleeping beauty and spread your love and charm all around. Have a wonderful day ahead. Good Morning to my lovely.
- I love you so much sweetheart, I just don’t know where to start. Maybe because my love for you is like the sunrise, every day it is a new prize. Good morning.
- Good morning my dear. Morning tip: You really don’t need any makeup. You will be messing with perfection!
Check out Good Morning Handsome messages.
Funny Good Morning Quotes
- I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.
- Early morning cheerfulness can be extremely obnoxious.
- I wake up every morning at nine and grab for the morning paper. Then I look at the obituary page. If my name is not on it, I get up.
- The brain is a wonderful organ; it starts working the moment you get up in the morning and does not stop until you get into the office.
- The man with the best job in the country is the vice-president. All he has to do is get up every morning and say, How is the president?
- I feel sorry for people who don’t drink. When they wake up in the morning, that’s as good as they’re going to feel all day.
- Every morning I jump out of bed and step on a landmine. The landmine is me. After the explosion, I spent the rest of the day putting the pieces together.
Monday Morning Sayings
- Monday? But, I wasn’t even finished with Saturday yet.
- Mondays are a lot like getting fat. They make you feel sad, sometimes angry and there is not much scope for liking either fat or Mondays for any reason.
- The toughest activity of a week starts right from Monday morning….it is called Waking Up.
- Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you’ve imagined.
- If only one of the presidential candidates would make it part of his platform to do something about making Monday part of the weekend. I think he would get a lot of votes.
- God gave us Mondays to punish us for the things we did over the weekend.
- Just once, I would like to wake up, turn on the news, and hear… Monday has been canceled, go back to sleep.
- Monday is like a math problem. Add the irritation, subtract the sleep, multiply the problems, divide the happiness. Monday Morning.
- On Monday mornings I am dedicated to the proposition that all men are created jerks.
- This should be the spirit every Monday. Know that something good will always happen.
- There should be a holiday dedicated to all the brave people who show up to work on Mondays.
Sunday Morning Words of Wisdom
- Sunday is the golden clasp that binds together the volume of the week.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Just in terms of allocation of time resources, religion is not very efficient. There’s a lot more I could be doing on a Sunday morning.
- I’m obsessed with radio. It’s a good start to Sunday morning.
R. L. Stine
- I’m going to marry a Jewish woman because I like the idea of getting up Sunday morning and going to the deli.
Michael J. Fox
- A Sunday morning spent reading the paper together, maybe drinking some mimosas, alone, and talking until noon. That would be pretty amazing. Married couples with kids will understand.
- My favorite meal would have to be good old-fashioned eggs, over easy, with bacon. Many others, but you can’t beat that on a Sunday morning, especially with a cup of tea.
- I love waking up to Sunday morning pancakes. The whole process of making them, just out in the kitchen together making pancakes on a Sunday morning; that’s an experience every girl should have.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet.
You might also like