Empowerment, especially of women, is one of the most important things for the improvement of our word. There is not just one single type of empowerment; all of us need to be empowered emotionally, physically, and spiritually.
We can find many different personalities who have shown you what a difference even a single person can make if he empowers himself and uses that to make the world a better place.
We need to learn from these people and make our own paths. Some of the inspirational, positive, strong, and empowering quotes below capture the essence of empowerment. Read them, take action, and change your life for the better.
Best Empowering Quotes
1.) You may not control all the events that happen to you, but you can decide not to be reduced by them.
2.) Accept what is, let go of what was and have faith in what will be.
3.) Grow through what you go through.
4.) You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.
5.) Trust the timing of your life.
6.) The question isn’t who’s going to let me; it’s who is going to stop me.
7.) You wanna fly, you got to give up the shit that weighs you down.
You might like Sassy Quotes, Hashtags, and Captions.
Good Empowering Quotes
- I raise up my voice—not so I can shout, but so that those without a voice can be heard.
- We cannot all succeed when half of us are held back. We call upon our sisters around the world to be brave – to embrace the strength within themselves and realize their full potential.
- Fearlessness is like a muscle. I know from my own life that the more I exercise it the more natural it becomes to not let my fears run me.
- How would your life be different if…You stopped allowing other people to dilute or poison your day with their words or opinions? Let today be the day…You stand strong in the truth of your beauty and journey through your day without attachment to the validation of others.
- Feminism isn’t about making women strong. Women are already strong. It’s about changing the way the world perceives that strength.
- Without leaps of imagination or dreaming, we lose the excitement of possibilities. Dreaming, after all, is a form of planning.
- You don’t have to be pretty. You don’t owe prettiness to anyone. Prettiness is not a rent you pay for occupying a space marked ‘female.’
Check out Best Confidence Quotes
- We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all of the power we need inside ourselves already.
- When I dare to be powerful, to use my strength in the service of my vision, then it becomes less and less important whether I am afraid.
- And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.
- Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That’s my life motto.
You might enjoy Blessed Quotations.
Inspirational Empowering Quotes
- No one ever became a success without taking chances… One must be able to recognize the moment and seize it without delay.
- What you do makes a difference, and you have to decide what kind of difference you want to make.
- There is a stubbornness about me that can never bear to be frightened at the will of others. My courage always rises at every attempt to intimidate me.
- You could certainly say that I’ve never underestimated myself. There’s nothing wrong with being ambitious.
- I care for myself. The more solitary, the more friendless, the more unsustained I am, the more I will respect myself.
- Like art, revolutions come from combining what exists into what has never existed before.
- Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.
- I hate men who are afraid of women’s strength.
Keep Moving Forward Quotes
- Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.
- You were put on this earth to achieve your greatest self, to live out your purpose, and to do it courageously.
- Drama is very important in life: You have to come on with a bang. You never want to go out with a whimper.
- Women have to harness their power—it’s absolutely true. It’s just learning not to take the first no. And if you can’t go straight ahead, you go around the corner.
Short Empowering Quotes
- In life, there is no real safety except for self-belief.
- Above all, be the heroine of your life, not the victim.
- I think that passion is the secret ingredient that drives hard work and excellence.
- It’s not always necessary to be strong but to feel strong.
- If you want something said, ask a man; if you want something done, ask a woman.
- It took a long time to develop a voice and now that I have it, I’m not going to be silent.
- Just because you are blind and unable to see my beauty doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist.
- The thing women have yet to learn is nobody gives you power. You just take it.
Empowerment Quotes Short
- You can’t please everyone, and you can’t make everyone like you.
- No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
- The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain!
- The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.
- Whether you think you can, or you think you can’t—you’re right.
- I never dreamed about success. I worked for it.
- Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere.
- Find something you’re passionate about and keep tremendously interested in it.
- A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.
- A woman with a voice is, by definition, a strong woman.
Women Empowering Women Quotes
- I’ve interviewed and portrayed people who’ve withstood some of the ugliest things life can throw at you, but the one quality all of them seem to share is an ability to maintain hope for a brighter morning, even during our darkest nights.
- I always did something I was a little not ready to do. I think that’s how you grow. When there’s that moment of ‘Wow, I’m not really sure I can do this,’ and you push through those moments, that’s when you have a breakthrough.
- I found that ultimately if you truly pour your heart into what you believe in — even if it makes you vulnerable — amazing things can and will happen.
- Success, they taught me, is built on the foundation of courage, hard-work and individual responsibility. Despite what some would have us believe, success is not built on resentment and fears.
- If you’re one of those people who has that little voice in the back of her mind saying, ‘Maybe I could do [fill in the blank],’ don’t tell it to be quiet. Give it a little room to grow, and try to find an environment it can grow in.
- Cherish your solitude. Take trains by yourself to places you have never been. Sleep out alone under the stars. Learn how to drive a stick shift. Go so far away that you stop being afraid of not coming back. Say no when you don’t want to do something. Say yes if your instincts are strong, even if everyone around you disagrees. Decide whether you want to be liked or admired. Decide if fitting in is more important than finding out what you’re doing here. Believe in kissing.
Empowered Strong Women Quotes
- Some people think that you have to be the loudest voice in the room to make a difference. That is just not true. Often, the best thing we can do is turn down the volume. When the sound is quieter, you can actually hear what someone else is saying. And that can make a world of difference.
- If you want to run for Prime Minister, you can. If you don’t, that’s wonderful, too. Shave your armpits, don’t shave them, wear flats one day, heels the next. These things are so irrelevant and surface to what it is all really about, and I wish people wouldn’t get caught up in that. We want to empower women to do exactly what they want, to be true to themselves, to have the opportunities to develop. Women should feel free.
- To all the little girls who are watching, never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance and opportunity in the world to pursue and achieve your own dreams.
Female Empowerment Quotes
- I have learned that as long as I hold fast to my beliefs and values – and follow my own moral compass – then the only expectations I need to live up to are my own.
- With each generation, women’s ability to live the lives they choose reaches a place their grandmothers never thought possible. But that doesn’t mean everything is perfect or that our work is finished.
Cathy McMorris Rodgers
- I’m learning how to drown out the constant noise that is such an inseparable part of my life. I don’t have to prove anything to anyone. I only have to follow my heart and concentrate on what I want to say to the world. (And) I run my world.
Positive Empowering Quotes
- She is free in her wildness, she is a wanderess, a drop of free water. She knows nothing of borders and cares nothing for rules or customs. ‘Time’ for her isn’t something to fight against. Her life flows clean, with passion, like freshwater.
- There’s something so special about a woman who dominates in a man’s world. It takes a certain grace, strength, intelligence, fearlessness, and the nerve to never take no for an answer.
- As women, we have to start appreciating our own worth and each other’s worth. Seek out strong women to befriend, to align yourself with, to learn from, to collaborate with, to be inspired by, to support, and enlighten by.
Push Through Quotations
- Happiness is not the absence of problems, it’s the ability to deal with them.
- My mission in life is not merely to survive, but to thrive; and to do so with some passion, some compassion, some humor, and some style.
- I am no bird; and no net ensnares me: I am a free human being with an independent will.
Charlotte Brontë, Jane Eyre
- Women have served all these centuries as looking-glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of man at twice its natural size.
- Of course, I am not worried about intimidating men. The type of man who will be intimidated by me is exactly the type of man I have no interest in.
Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie
- We need women at all levels, including the top, to change the dynamic, reshape the conversation, to make sure women’s voices are heard and heeded, not overlooked, and ignored.
- Believe in your infinite potential. Your only limitations are those you set upon yourself.
Roy T. Bennett
How To Make Use Of These Empowering Quotes?
These empowering insights are especially important to be read and learned from. So, you should read them yourself in order to have a positive effect on your life. Also, send them out to your friends and family members who could use some inspiration.
— Claire King
Claire writes about culture, entertainment and women issues.
You’re on the Empowering Quotes page.
You may enjoy: