Quotes about faith can provide comfort in difficult times. It is what moves mountains and helps man achieve things considered to be impossible. No other virtue can be as strong and effective without it. Your belief in God can help you achieve things and reach places that you may never even be able to imagine. It is what makes things right even in despair. It puts things straight where others may falter.
Here are some inspiring quotes about belief to strengthen your conviction, and help you lead an even better life with purpose.
Faith Quotes and Sayings
- It’s worth taking a risk when motivated by faith in God’s Word.
- I’ve read the last page of the Bible. It’s all going to turn out all right.
- Faith looks not at what happens to him but at Him Whom he believes.
- I believe if you keep your faith, you keep your trust, you keep the right attitude, if you’re grateful, you’ll see God open up new doors.
- I’m not perfect. I’m never going to be. And that’s the great thing about living the Christian life and trying to live by faith, is you’re trying to be better every day. You’re trying to improve.
- Faith is what makes life bearable, with all its tragedies and ambiguities and sudden, startling joys.
- Don’t let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.
- Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith.
- Because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance.
- I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I now live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.
- But you, man of God, flee from all this, and pursue righteousness, godliness, faith, love, endurance and gentleness.
- But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind.
- For everyone born of God overcomes the world. This is the victory that has overcome the world, even our faith.
- Faith sees the invisible, believes the unbelievable, and receives the impossible.
Corrie Ten Boom
- Talk what we will of faith, if we do not trust and rely upon Him, we do not believe in Him.
- The only way to learn strong faith is to endure great trials.
- Faith is two empty hands held open to receive all of the Lord.
- Faith is a living and unshakable confidence, a belief in the grace of God so assured that a man would die a thousand deaths for its sake.
- Love the Lord, all you his saints! The Lord preserves the faithful but abundantly repays the one who acts in pride.
- The beautiful thing about this adventure called faith is that we can count on Him never to lead us astray.
- True faith does not contradict its words by its conduct.
- There is never a moment when God is not in control. Relax! He’s got you covered.
- Faith isn’t the ability to believe long and far into the misty future.
It’s simply taking God at His Word and taking the next step.
- Keep the faith. The vision is always for the appointed time. Be patient, prayerful and wait for the fulfillment of your visions.
Lailah Gifty Akita
- As your faith is strengthened you will find there is no longer the need to have a sense of control, that things will flow as they will, and that you will flow with them, to your great delight and benefit.
- Step out on faith and walk into your purpose.
- Everything happens for a reason. Wait on God and trust in Him. He wants the best for us. He wants to take us from glory to glory, and from victory to victory.
Tip: These faith quotes work well for daily motivation. Write them at the top of your to do list each morning.
Don’t Lose Faith
- A grateful heart is a beginning of greatness. It is an expression of humility. It is a foundation for the development of such virtues as prayer, faith, courage, contentment, happiness, love, and well-being.
James E. Faust
- Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
Dr. Norman Vincent Peale.
- Faith is a grand cathedral, with divinely pictured windows -standing without, you can see no glory, nor can imagine any, but standing within every ray of light reveals a harmony of unspeakable splendors.
- Do not come into agreement with fear. Activate your faith, live in victory, speak over your life and expect great things to come your way.
- Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.
- As believers in Jesus Christ, our work is to believe while God works on our behalf.
Have a Little Faith
- Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.
- Faith allows things to happen. It is the power that comes from a fearless heart. And when a fearless heart believes, miracles happen.
- Always end the day with a positive thought. No matter how hard things were, tomorrow’s fresh opportunity to make it better.
- Faithless is he that says farewell when the road darkens.
- Faith is like radar that sees through the fog.
Corrie Ten Boom
- Fear can keep us all night long, but faith makes one beautiful pillow.
- Praying for your husband and your marriage requires faith, to believe even before you actually “see.”
- Faith is not the belief that God will do what you want. It is the belief that God will do what is right.
- At the point where hope would otherwise become hopelessness, it becomes faith.
- Faith is putting all your eggs in God’s basket, then counting your blessings before they hatch.
Ramona C. Carroll
Belief in God
- When we in faith embrace Christ as our Lord and Savior, our minds are transformed.
John MacArthur Jr.
- Pray, and let God worry.
- Keep on speaking God’s word over whatever it is that needs changing in your life and if you are faithful you will see God begin to work in your favor.
- Trust in the Lord with all your heart; do not depend on your own understanding. Seek his will in all you do and he will show you which path to take.
- It is true that a prayer that comes from the heart can move mountains, it increases your faith, and brings you closer to God.
- Even the Old Testament saints were righteous because of their faith in the promise of God, now fulfilled in the gospel.
- The antidote to frustration is a calm faith, not in your own cleverness, or in hard toil, but in God’s guidance.
Norman Vincent Peale
- Through the centuries millions and millions of people have found peace with God through faith in the Lord Jesus.
- Faith is not the power of positive thinking; it is believing in God and trusting that His will is always best even when you cannot understand why.
Quotes About Faith
- Keep going! Your hardest times often lead to the greatest moments of your life. Keep going. Tough situations build strong people in the end.
Roy T. Bennett
- Relying on God has to begin all over again every day as if nothing had yet been done.
- By faith, we believe God provides and we hold to the truth that He will not lie.
Lynn R. Davis
- If you wish to know God, you must know his Word. If you wish to perceive His power, you must see how He works by his Word. And, if you wish to know His purpose before it comes to pass, you can only discover it by His Word.
- For there is no one so great or mighty that he can avoid the misery that will rise up against him when he resists and strives against God.
- Faithful Christians make an otherwise unsavory world palatable to God.
- Let your life reflect the faith you have in God. Fear nothing and pray about everything. Be strong, trust God’s word, and trust the process.
- Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God’s side, for God is always right.
Faith Quotes Image
You’re on Quotes About Faith page.
You might like: