The power of funny sayings about life is that they can make your life’s journey much easier. They say life should never be taken too seriously. And once you start implementing this rule in your life, you will start to understand how it can make such a big difference.
It will change your perception of life forever and help you lead a better and merrier life. Many great men and women have touched upon the funny side of life and emphasized the importance of looking at it in a different way.
Here are some funny quotes about life that will give you a different perspective about life. Share these quotes with friends and loved ones to make this world a better and happier place.
Funny Quotes About Life
- Life is hard; it’s harder if you’re stupid.
- A lifetime of happiness! No man alive could bear it; it would be hell on earth.
George Bernard Shaw
- You can live to be a hundred if you give up all the things that make you want to live to be a hundred.
- Life is a Ph.D. program. May you graduate with humor!
Funny Life Quotes
- He who has a why to live can bear almost anyhow.
- I think I’ve discovered the secret of life – you just hang around until you get used to it.
Charles M. Schulz
- I believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade… And try to find somebody whose life has given them vodka, and have a party.
- Life was a funny thing that happened to me on the way to the grave.
- Life is a journey but don’t worry, you’ll find a parking spot at the end.
- I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I’m awake, you know?
- You should not confuse your career with your life.
- If logic tells you that life is a meaningless accident, don’t give up on life. Give up on logic.
- Go through life like a duck: Majestic on top, kicking like hell underneath.
- Life is full of doors and fools with the wrong keys.
- Life is hard, after all, it kills you.
- Life is not like a box of chocolates. It’s more like a jar of jalapenos. What you do today might burn your ass tomorrow.
- I hope life isn’t a big joke, because I don’t get it.
Funny Sayings About Life
If you don’t know where you are going, you might wind up someplace else.
Eliminating procrastination from our lives is like trying to stop a moving train; it’s not easy.
Joseph R. Ferrari
Life is rather like a tin of sardines – we’re all of us looking for the key.
Life is a shipwreck but we must not forget tossing in the lifeboats.
Life is short. Eat dessert first.
Life is like an onion: You peel it off one layer at a time, and sometimes you weep.
Life is like a roll of toilet paper; hopefully long and useful, but it always ends at the wrong moment.
You must learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t possibly live long enough to make them all yourself.
My life has no purpose, no direction, no aim, no meaning, and yet I’m happy. I can’t figure it out. What am I doing right?
Don’t take life too seriously. You’ll never get out of it alive.
Life is so constructed that an event does not, cannot, will not, match the expectation.
If A is success in life, then A is equal to X plus Y plus Z. Work is X; Y is play, and Z – keeping your mouth shut.
Life is divided into the horrible and the miserable.
Cute Quotes About Life
Life is like a cup of coffee or tea. No matter how bitter it may be, it is always enjoyable.
Life is funny. Things change, people change, but you will always be you, so stay true to yourself and never sacrifice who you are for anyone.
It is the sweet, simple things of life which are the real ones after all.
Laura Ingalls Wilder
Life is worth living as long as there’s a laugh in it.
In life, I have met many friends and people whom I have loved dearly. All this has been possible because of a life full of joy happiness and peace. Humor is another factor that helped me on my way in life.
You come into the world with nothing, and the purpose of your life is to make something out of nothing.
Henry Louis Mencken
The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with someone who matters to you.
There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it.
When life is sweet, say thank you and celebrate. And when life is bitter, say thank you and grow.
Tip: These funny sayings about life are great for photo captions on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media.
The only time I don’t have any problems in this world is when I am already six feet below the ground.
My therapist told me the way to achieve true inner peace is to finish what I start. So far I’ve finished two bags of M&Ms and a chocolate cake. I feel better already.
So, if you feel a smile begin, don’t leave it undetected, let’s start an epidemic quick, and get the world infected!
Russel H. Conwell
Never put off until tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
Smoking kills. If you’re killed, you’ve lost a very important part of your life. Brooke Shields
Lead us not into temptation. Just tell us where it is; we’ll find it.
There are worse things in life than death. Have you ever spent an evening with an insurance salesman?
Funny Words of Wisdom
The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.
By the time a man realizes that his father was right, he has a son who thinks he’s wrong.
Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
Not one shred of evidence supports the notion that life is serious.
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Humor is the only test of gravity, and gravity of humor; for a subject which will not bear raillery is suspicious, and a jest which will not bear serious examination is false wit.
To be stupid, selfish and have good health are three requirements for happiness, though if stupidity is lacking, all is lost.
Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.
If you’re too open-minded, your brains will fall out.
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy; if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher.
The trouble with the rat-race is that, even if you win, you’re still a rat.
Happiness is having a large, loving, caring, close-knit family in another city.
A successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is one who can find such a man.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet.
You’re on Funny Sayings About Life page.
You might like: