This collection of new baby quotes will remind you of a small child in your life past or present. There’s just something special about babies.
Someone once said, “You cannot buy happiness, happiness is born.” It is perhaps the best way to define the little bundle of love called babies. There is no other feeling that can be compared to having a new baby in your life. When you bring a new baby into this world, it is not just a big event in your own personal life. It is also a big step for entire humanity.
Having a new baby is nothing less than the fruition of your very existence. It is one of the biggest steps that you will ever take in your life. Whether you have a new baby girl or a baby boy in your life, it is one of the biggest and happiest moments you’ll experience.
Great men and women throughout history have realized and emphasized the importance of this big leap in every human’s life. Here are some famous new baby quotes and sayings to make you feel special.
Quotes for New Babies
1.) In the soul of every newborn baby, words are waiting to be written.
2.) The littlest feet make the biggest footprints in our hearts.
3.) A baby fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty.
4.) Children are the bridge to heaven.
5.) Words can not express the joy of new life.
- For the newborn and wise, everything begins small.
- Three things remain with us from paradise: stars, flowers and children.
- A baby is born with a need to be loved – and never outgrows it.
Frank A. Clark
- Life doesn’t get more real than having a newborn at home.
- Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.
- All of a sudden, you have this newborn you have no training for. It’s frightening.
- You will always be the miracle that makes my life complete.
- A baby is God’s opinion that life should go on.
- A child’s love could simply be one of the most beautiful sounds in the world.
- A new baby is like the beginning of all things – wonder, hope, a dream of possibilities.
Eda J. Le Shan
Ten Little Toes
- I think that I see something deeper, more infinite, more eternal than the ocean in the expression of the eyes of a little baby when it wakes in the morning and coos or laughs because it sees the sun shining on its cradle.
Vincent Van Gogh
- Babies are like little suns that, in a magical way, bring warmth, happiness and light into our lives.
- The jewel of the sky is the sun, the jewel of the house is the child.
- Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
- A daughter is one of the most beautiful gifts this world has to give.
- I believe in love at first sight…because I’m a mom.
- A baby girl with ruffles and frill,
the lord provides no greater thrill,
to see her eyes light up with love,
is to experience a gift from above.
- A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men.
Martin Farquhar Tupper
- Mothers hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- On the night you were born,
the moon smiled with such wonder,
that the stars peeked in to see you,
and the night wind whispered,
‘Life will never be the same again’.
- A daughter is just a little baby – By girl who grows up to be your best friend.
- Baby girls bring us a piece of heaven on earth.
- When a star falls from the sky, a child sees the light of day.
- Let him be little.
Let him be wild.
And let him be a little wild.
- A baby boy makes a mother out of his mom and a father out of his dad.
- When you hold an infant, hold him not just with your body, but with your mind and heart.
- All that awesome, in such a little boy.
- The kind of space your baby boy will take up in your heart, will make you wonder how you never knew it was there in the first place.
- A baby boy has a way of making a man out of his father,
and a little boy out of his grandfather.
It’s a Boy!
- As soon as I saw you, I knew an adventure was going to happen.
Winnie the Pooh
- Tractors, trucks and toys.
There’s nothing quite like little boys.
- Enjoy the time when your newborn plucks your heart’s strings. It is a feeling that is a part and parcel of the joy that a baby boy brings.
- Boy, the wildest of all animals,
a noise with dirt on it,
most precious to their mothers!
Tip: Use these new baby quotes as captions on Instagram and Facebook.
- Carrying a baby is the most rewarding experience a woman can enjoy.
- The only creatures that are evolved enough to convey pure love are dogs and infants.
- Getting a burp out of your little thing is probably the greatest satisfaction I’ve come across. It’s truly one of life’s most satisfying moments.
- Babies are bits of star-dust blown from the hand of God. Lucky the woman who knows the pangs of birth for she has held a star.
- When you have a baby, love is automatic, when you get married, love is earned.
- Having a baby changes the way you view your in-laws. I love it when they come to visit now. They can hold the baby and I can go out.
- Having a baby is one of the most wonderful things in your life, as well as the hardest thing in your life.
- A perfect example of minority rule is a baby in the house.
- We never know the love of a parent until we become parents ourselves.
Henry Ward Beecher
- Every child born into the world is a new thought of God, an ever-fresh and radiant possibility.
Kate Douglas Wiggin
- Babies are always more trouble than you thought – and more wonderful.
- A baby is something you carry inside you for nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.
- Children reinvent your world for you.
- When babies look beyond you and giggle, maybe they’re seeing angels.
Eileen Elias Freeman
- A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past is forgotten, and the future worth living for.
Unknown (who doesn’t like new baby quotes that are all in?)
- Having a child is surely the most beautifully irrational act that two people in love can commit.
- Honey is sweet. A little baby is even sweeter.
Best Quotes About Babies
- Some people dream of angels, I dream of one and hold one in my arms.
- There is nothing like a newborn baby to renew your spirit and to buttress your resolve to make the world a better place.
- The child must know that he is a miracle, that since the beginning of the world there hasn’t been, and until the end of the world there will not be, another child like him.
- Becoming a parent is the moment when all of life’s battles suddenly seem worth fighting for.
- There’s really nothing quite so sweet as tiny little baby feet.
- Children are natural zen masters; their world is brand new in each and every moment.
- Life will be full of ups and downs. It will be one tough ride. But your love for your child will be the anchor that will see you through it all.
- It’s extraordinary to look into a baby’s face and see a piece of your flesh and your spirit. It makes you realize, you are a part of the human race.
- Babies are such a nice way to start people.
Must’ve been a beautiful baby
- Children are the living messages we send to a time we will not see.
John F. Kennedy
- She Is Everything That Is Perfect Wrapped In A Tiny Bundle.
- First, we had each other. Then we had you. Now we have everything!
Unknown (another example of new baby quotes that are not afraid to go out on a limb.)
- Children are the hands by which we take hold of heaven.
Henry Ward Beecher
- The coolest part of being parents is catching a glimpse of yourself in your little one.
- When you hold a newborn baby and just look at that precious smiling face it’s like all your worries just float away and 1000 pounds get lifted off your shoulders.
- Every child begins the world again.
Henry David Thoreau
- Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart.
Winnie The Pooh – More Pooh Quotes
- Nursing your newborn will make you realize the real meaning of life.
- If I am thinking correctly, a new baby is probably, undoubtedly the grandest gift that could ever be.
Winnie the Pooh
If you have suggestions for new baby quotes and sayings, please let us know via the Contact page. Thanks!
— Claire Adams
Claire writes about family, pop culture, and entertainment.
You’re on New Baby Quotes and Sayings.
You might like: