Are you looking for good communication quotes to share with friends and loved ones? These sayings about human interactions and their importance in different aspects of life provide some valuable insights.
They say that improving your communication skills can have a positive impact on almost all aspects of your life. Your personal and professional life depends a lot on how effectively you can present yourself and your thinking.
Share these good communication quotes with others or refer them often to realize the importance of this simple aspect of your life.
Quotes About Communication
- Communication is the solvent of all problems, therefore communication skills are the foundation for personal development.
- Wise men speak because they have something to say; fools because they have to say something.
- Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee, and just as hard to sleep after.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
- Kind words can be short and easy to speak, but their echoes are truly endless.
- I speak to everyone in the same way, whether he is the garbage man or the president of the university.
- Communication is the fuel that keeps the fire of your relationship burning, without it, your relationship goes cold.
- The more we elaborate our means of communication, the less we communicate.
J. B. Priestley
- Having not said anything the first time, it was somehow even more difficult to broach the subject the second time around.
- Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
- When you give yourself permission to communicate what matters to you in every situation you will have peace despite rejection or disapproval. Putting a voice to your soul helps you to let go of the negative energy of fear and regret.
Shannon L. Alder
- An open ear is the only believable sign of an open heart.
- So the whole war is because we can’t talk to each other.
Orson Scott Card
Lack of Communication Quotes
- Sometimes there is a greater lack of communication in facile talking than in silence.
- If you’re both in the same mindset and you want to be together and you want to make it work, you can make it work. It just takes dedication and knowing that there might be some miscommunication and lack of communication sometimes.
Chloe Grace Moretz
- A lack of communication leaves fear and doubt.
- Lack of communication, the refusal of some to understand, or outright refusal to learn about other human beings is based on fear. Fear is what keeps people apart.
- Much unhappiness has come into the world because of bewilderment and things left unsaid.
Human Connection Quotations
- Communication – the human connection – is the key to personal and career success.
Paul J. Meyer
- Never underestimate the empowering effect of human connection. Cherish your human connections: your relationships with friends and family.
- Inscrutably involved, we live in the currents of universal reciprocity.
- Everyone always wants new things. Everybody likes new inventions, new technology. People will never be replaced by machines. In the end, life and business are about human connections.
- What I value is the naked contact of a mind.
- I said there are at least two kinds of satisfaction, however, and the other has nothing to do with skill. It comes from human connection. It comes from making others happy, understanding them, loving them.
- Human connection is the way things work. It’s like a patronage system. You know somebody, and he knows somebody, and he knows somebody, and he knows the district governor, and it’s okay.
- Selling – at its core – is not a business transaction. It is first and foremost the forging of a human connection.
- You have to make a space in your heart, in your mind and in your life itself for authentic human connection.
- Deep human connection is … the purpose and the result of a meaningful life – and it will inspire the most amazing acts of love, generosity, and humanity.
- What most interests me is human connection, whether it’s on the street, in community, through music, storytelling, and shared experience.
- Write to be understood, speak to be heard, read to grow.
Lawrence Clark Powell
- Don’t use words too big for the subject. Don’t say infinitely when you mean very; otherwise, you’ll have no word left when you want to talk about something really infinite.
- I remind myself every morning: Nothing I say this day will teach me anything. So if I’m going to learn, I must do it by listening.
- Storytellers, by the very act of telling, communicate a radical learning that changes lives and the world: telling stories is a universally accessible means through which people make meaning.
- The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.
George Bernard Shaw
- Communication is a skill that you can learn. It’s like riding a bicycle or typing. If you’re willing to work at it, you can rapidly improve the quality of every part of your life.
Good Communication Quotes to Ponder
- Self-consciousness kills communication.
- The art of communication is the language of leadership.
- Abilities wither under faultfinding, blossom with encouragement.
Donald A. Laird
- When the trust account is high, communication is easy, instant, and effective.
Stephen R. Covey
- Most of the successful people I’ve known are the ones who do more listening than talking.
- The most important thing in communication is hearing what isn’t being said. The art of reading between the lines is a life long quest of the wise.
Shannon L. Adler
- With the gift of listening comes the gift of healing.
Catherine de Hueck
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is an author and founder of Greeting Card Poet.
You might like: