NEW! Dog Lover Photo Certificates 6-Pack — Editable dog certificates featuring your favorite canine!
Feature your favorite dog photos on these easy-to-use photo certificates! Good for a smile at home and work. The certificates are printed on 8.5 x 11″ paper, making them easy to post on your office walls, the fridge door, or any bulletin board. Heck, you might even consider framing your favorite.
Editable Dog Certificates: The Perfect Gift
The perfect gift for any dog lover!
Part of what makes these great is just how easy they are to use. Just tap the photo button to add your own photo, type in the text fields, and print. What you see on your computer screen (yes, it works on Macs and PCs because it’s a PDF) is what you get.
You might like National Mutt Day History, FAQs, & Quotes.
The PDF includes six different certificate designs:
1. Employee of the Month (Option A)
2. Office Manager
3. Good Boy!
4. Puppy Lover
5. Employee of the Month (Option B)
6. Top Dog
Please note: the editable fields are the ones below the photograph of the dog.
Easy to Create
Just use the PDF to add a photo of your dog, type in their name, and print — it’s that easy. You’ll have a great-looking 8.5 x 11″ print, suitable for framing, featuring your adorable pup.
You might also like Funny Cat Quotes.
Photo tip: A size ratio of 4 x 3 (4:3) fits best in the certificates.
There is no limit to how many certificates you use. Print as many as you like! But there’s no sharing of the digital files. Upon purchase, you’ll receive an email with a link to immediately access your certificate template bundle. Please do so right away, and you can begin.
- For a small business, use the same “Employee of the Month” certificate for human employees and pets.
- The “Puppy Lover” certificate is great for featuring a photo of you and your dog.
- With “Office Manager” and “Employee of the Month,” you’re giving human-type awards to dogs. To complement that, consider featuring human props with the photos like Baxter is shown with reading glasses. Consider items like newspapers, coffee mugs, posing your pouch in front of a computer screen, etc. You’re only limited by your imagination.