NEW! Dog Lover Photo Certificates 6-Pack — Editable, dog certificates featuring your favorite canine! Imagine a dog winning every “Employee of the Month” award – It has happened.
Feature your favorite dog photos on these easy-to-use, photo certificates! Good for a smiles at home and at work. The certificates print out on 8.5 x 11″ paper making it easy to post on your office walls, the fridge door or on any bulletin board. Heck, you might even consider framing your favorite.
Editable Dog Certificates: The Perfect Gift
The perfect gift for any dog lover!
Part of what makes these great is just how easy they are to use. Just click the photo button to add your own photo, type in the text fields and print. What you see on your computer screen (yes, works on Macs and PCs because it’s a PDF), is what you get.
The PDF download includes six different certificate designs:
1. Employee of the Month (Option A)
2. Office Manager
3. Good Boy!
4. Puppy Lover
5. Employee of the Month (Option B)
6. Top Dog
Please note: the editable fields are the ones below the photograph of the dog.
Easy to Create
Just use the PDF download to add a photo of your dog, type in his or her name and print — it’s that easy. You’ll have a great looking 8.5 x 11″ print, suitable for framing, featuring your adorable pup.
Photo tip: A size ratio of 4 x 3 (4:3) fits best in the certificates.
There is no limit to how many certificates you use. Print as many as you like! But there’s no sharing of the digital files. Upon purchase, you’ll receive an email with a link to immediately download your certificate template bundle. Please do so right away, and you can begin.
- For a small business, use the same “Employee of the Month” certificate for human employees and pets.
- The “Puppy Lover” certificate is great for featuring a photo of you and your dog.
- With “Office Manager” and “Employee of the Month,” you’re giving human-type awards to dogs. To complement that, consider featuring human props with the photos like Baxter is shown with reading glasses. Consider items like newspapers, coffee mugs, posing your pouch in front of a computer screen, etc. You’re only limited by your imagination.