The spirit of all Christmas sayings, greetings, and wishes are to spread the message of love, peace, happiness, and prosperity. Every word you share with your loved ones should be above helping them realize the importance of the season. It is more than about the presents you gift to everyone. It should be more about your love, care, and thoughts for others.
Christmas sayings, wishes, greetings, and quotes should help you share all such great things with your near and dear ones.
Best Christmas Sayings
- Your kind soul is a gift no one can ever match. Prosperity and an abundance of love is my wish for you and your family this Christmas.
- Have a warm and cozy holiday. Wishing you all the special blessings of the New Year.
- Love, joy, and peace are the ingredients for a wonderful Christmas. We hope you find them all festive season.
- God’s greatest present is His presence, Ponder on this as you celebrate Christmas.
You might like: Xmas Card Messages
Merry Christmas Sayings
Christmas now surrounds us,
Happiness is everywhere
Our hands are busy with many tasks
As carols fill the air.
Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way, May you be blessed this season with peace and love all day! And, have a Happy New Year!
This festive season is so much more than Christmas parties and gift-giving. May your holidays be filled with the true miracles and meaning of this beautiful time.
I don’t think Christmas is necessarily about things.
It’s about being good to one another,
it’s about the spirit of the season, and it’s about kindness.
Sure, Christmas is for kids, but luckily the holiday spirit makes children of us all.
Dickens’ Christmas Quote Meme
Short Christmas Messages
- ‘Tis the Season.
- A’caroling will go.
- Have a snowy blowy Xmas.
- It’s a time for giving.
- Xmas glows with love.
- A cause for celebration.
- Dear Santa, define “nice.”
- Festive Trimmings All Merry and Bright.
- I believe.
- Joys of the Season.
- The best time of the year.
- Unwrap the season.
- I deer-ly love the season. (Check out Santa’s reindeer feeding.)
What Xmas means to me: The spirit of giving without a thought of getting – it is happiness because we see joy in people.
The Magic of the season never ends and its greatest of gifts are family and friends.
Bells are ringing and everyone is singing, It’s Christmas!
The Gift of Xmas is a precious reminder that we are loved!
The real spirit of the season is to cherish peace and goodwill and to be plenteous in mercy.
Somehow, not only for Xmas but all year through, The joy you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you.
Christmas is the time of the year to give gifts to loved ones and appreciate their efforts of endless caring.
Religious Christmas Meme
Good Christmas Sayings
May you feel all the love and joy I have for you throughout this festive season and all year round. Having you as my friend brings me great joy.
May Christmas warm your heart the whole year long!
Wishing you a season touched with wonder and filled with love.
Have an ideal Xmas; an occasion that is celebrated as a reflection of your values, desires, affections, traditions.
Good tidings to you and happy Xmas for today and all the Christmases to come.
Wishing you a season of joy, A season of blessings forevermore, A season to be thankful, For all the glad tidings and good cheer!
The season of gladness and joy rings out my wish for you is happiness throughout.
Let the magic of Xmas bring you back to when you were a child, and let that innocence be a balm to your worries.
The gift of love, the gift of peace, the gift of happiness… May all these be yours.
Here’s wishing you a day full of joy and laughter. Savor the wonderful delights for months to come.
Upon this day my wish for you is bountiful splendor in all you do.
Wishing you health and happiness this holiday season and in the year to come!
The holiday cards we receive each year remind us of the importance of friends and family not only at this special time of year but for the whole year.
Sending the warmest season wishes to you and your family. May God shower his choicest blessings on you and your family this Christmas!
During this season of faith and family, may the real meaning of the season shine so bright. There is nothing more I wish for you, that God may bless all that you do.
- During this festive season filled with excitement, delicious cookies, and favorite dishes, I wish you fond memories of family and friends that will give all of your wishes.
- Love and joy came down on earth on Christmas Day to make you cheerful and happy. Be merry; not just on this wonderful day but all through the year.
- May the peace that Jesus brings fill your heart and home this Christmas.
- Let’s welcome the fresh year,
And cherish each moment it beholds,
Let’s celebrate this blissful New Year,
Our prayers include a special Christmas blessing for you. May God watch over you and your family in the coming year. Wishes and good cheer from all of my family to you and yours.
The holidays are the time of giving, sharing, loving, and forgiving. May the spirit of the season fill your heart with warmth and love.
It is with warmth, gratitude, and joy that you have a safe, happy, and joy-filled day.
The snow is gently falling, white as a dove; touching the heart. Merry Christmas with love.
May you be surrounded by all the things that bring Christmas cheer, May it bring all things that you hold dear.
May this Christmas end the present year on a cheerful note and make way for a fresh and bright New Year. Here’s wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!
These gifts cannot be purchased in a store, nor can you buy them with money. The gifts of peace, joy, and lasting happiness are the gifts I pray for you this season.
- Kindly accept my sincere wishes,
Filled with hope and prosperity!
- Wishing you unlimited joy and infinite fun! May this holiday revive your spirit so you can return full of energy and vitality.
- May your home and heart glow with the magic of the holiday.
- The holidays are finally here. I would like to say enjoy and relax but don’t forget to take care of yourself.
- Now the Holiday is here! I hope you have countless happy moments full of worthy adventures. Cheers!
- Wishing you a joyful holiday,
That has a harmonious tone,
You enjoy each and every bit of it,
And end it on the same note!!
Happy Christmas Sayings!
Let the spirit of love gently fill our hearts and homes. Sending happy holiday greetings and may you find many reasons for happiness.
Hope you spend a peaceful time,
with your family this holiday season.
Hope you experience the best time ahead,
Enjoy the holidays!
Spending holidays with family is beautiful with a feeling of safety and warmth. May you always stay united and strong with each other this Christmas. Happy Holiday!
As this holiday season begins with the anticipation of receiving love and affection. May your days be filled with overwhelming happiness and fulfillment.
Have a fun-filled time ahead,
With your loved ones.
Hope you relish the moments of joy and love,
which would make your holiday even more blissful!
Now that the holiday is here, we wish you indulge yourself and forget about work and worries and make the most out of your time.
- There is a Christmas song upon the air, There is a joy innate within the heart; An inner sense of peace, a holy light Illumines life and sets these days apart.
Edna Greene Hines
- I will honor Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year.
- Somehow, not only for Christmas But all the long year through, the joy that you give to others, is the joy that comes back to you.
John Greenleaf Whittier
- Blessed is the season which engages the whole world in a conspiracy of love.
Hamilton Wright Mabie
- Best of all, Christmas means a spirit of love, a time when the love of God and the love of our fellow men should prevail over all hatred and bitterness, a time when our thoughts and deeds and the spirit of our lives manifest the presence of God.
George F. McDougall
- The holy magic that filled that lonely stable so long ago still fills the air of Christmas today.
- This is the message of Christmas: We are never alone.
- As long as we know in our hearts what Christmas ought to be, Christmas is.
- Bless us Lord, this Christmas, with the quietness of mind; Teach us to be patient and always to be kind.
Helen Steiner Rice
- The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree: the presence of a happy family all wrapped up in each other.
- From home to home, and heart to heart, from one place to another. The warmth and joy of Christmas bring us closer to each other.
- Christmas waves a magic wand over this world, and behold, everything is softer and more beautiful.
Norman Vincent Peale
- When we recall Christmas past, we usually find that the simplest things—not the great occasions—give off the greatest glow of happiness.
- Christmas is most truly Christmas when we celebrate it by giving the light of love to those who need it most.
Ruth Carter Stapleton
Check out more Xmas Quotations
Funny Christmas Sayings
- When a big fat man jumps down your chimney and puts you in a sack. It’s just that I told Santa I wanted you for Xmas.
- With all the best of food and beer! The holidays are exhausting. Ho Ho!
- The only present you can gift Jesus during his birthday is good behavior. You can try to be good today then go back to normal after the holidays.
- A furry Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! May Santa always stop at your house.
- A good holiday gift is a landlord forgoing the December rent so that you can find more money to drink and make merry. Have fun and enjoy this merriest of seasons.
- I wish you the wonders of the holidays ― that the magic of the season makes all your savings so limited that you wish it’s celebrated daily.
- May you forgive your enemies and those that have done you wrong. Basically, I am giving you a heads up to forgive me for all the times I did you wrong and maintain the Christmas spirit throughout.
- In this Christmas season, keep all things in the right view. Or let your credit card brings its limit to bear.
- I wish you a holiday without relatives, at least you won’t get scared of credit card bills.
When it comes to wishing Christmas to your friends and loved ones, you can also use words like ‘Yuletide’ and ‘Noel’.
What does Yuletide mean?
Yuletide refers to the Christmas season and the word ‘yule’ to Christmas. In fact, Yuletide began to be celebrated even before Christianity dawned. It finds its origins from the Old English vocabulary.
What does Noel mean?
The word ‘Noel’ means Christmas in French. It is believed that the word has its origins in the word ‘Natalis’ in Latin, which means ‘birth’.
What does Christmastide mean?
Christmastide is used to refer to the beginning of Christmas Day and begins from Christmas Eve. It refers to the Christmas season.
You’re on Christmas Sayings.
By Mike O’Halloran
Compiled by the Greeting Card Poet editor.
You’re on the Christmas Sayings, Greetings, Wishes page.