If you are looking for some fun beach quotes, this is a great collection for you. A beach is the ultimate destination of most vacations. Whether it is a weekend vacation or an annual holiday, most people love to find a beautiful beach where they could find all the relaxation under the sun.
These beach quotes are for everyone who has ever been sunburnt, played at a beach, or swam in a lake. You may find many of these quotes and sayings to be funny, while others have a deeper meaning to them.
Share them with friends and loved ones. Then pack the car and get out and enjoy the weather. If it’s too cold, plan your next warm-weather getaway.
Quotes about the Beach
Our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone.
I have heard the mermaids singing, each to each.
T. S. Eliot
If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed.
The sea does not reward those who are too anxious, too greedy, or too impatient. One should lie empty, open, choiceless as a beach – waiting for a gift from the sea.
Anne Morrow Lindbergh
Total physical and mental inertia are highly agreeable, much more so than we allow ourselves to imagine. A beach not only permits such inertia but enforces it, thus neatly eliminating all problems of guilt.
John Kenneth Galbraith
I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket.
Eternity begins and ends with the ocean’s tides.
The Beach Life Quotations
- Life is a summer, full of fun,
at the beach, under the sun.
- It doesn’t matter where you go in life as long as you go to the beach
- Beaches are God’s poetry.
- Nothing soothes the soul like a walk on the beach.
- What a boon to live on the water! Such delicious shades and hues! This is a template worthy of the greatest painters.
- A walk on the beach is a simple activity but its rewards cannot be counted. The sound of the waves, fresh air, and endless sky make us happy and serene.
- The harder the access, the sweeter the find.
- Live in the sunshine swim the sea drink the wild air.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
Long Walks Barefoot
Long walks on the beach are the supposed holy grail of a romantic evening. The beach becomes a kind of utopia – the place where all our dreams come true.
Summer means happy times and good sunshine. It means going to the beach.
The beach is definitely where I feel most at home. It’s my oxygen. I forget how much I need it sometimes when I’m away working.
Beach: a place of relaxation, rest and tranquility.
I look my best when I’m totally free, on holiday, walking on the beach.
To go out with the setting sun on an empty beach is to truly embrace your solitude.
I miss the beach, the peace it brings you. I love the sound and smell of the sea.
One cannot collect all the beautiful shells on the beach.
A beach is not only a sweep of sand but shells of sea creatures, the sea glass, the seaweed, the incongruous objects washed up by the ocean.
You might like 73 Inspirational Surfing Quotes
Funny Beach Quotes
- All I cared about that summer were suntans, beaches, boys, and booze.
- May the inherent stress and peril of unfolding a beach chair not sabotage your plans to relax this summer.
- When all else fails, take a vacation.
- A real friend is someone who takes a winter vacation on a sun-drenched beach and does not send a card.
- Let’s go spend a day at the beach checking our email.
- The cure for anything is saltwater – sweat, tears, or the sea.
- The beach is a great place to relieve the soul-crushing stress you build up in the traffic going to the beach.
- My life is like a stroll on the beach…as near to the edge as I can go.
- A vacation is a sunburn at premium prices.
- Please join me at the beach to help detract attention from my body abnormalities.
- I always appreciate you warning me about sunburn after I’ve gotten horribly sunburned.
Watermelon Quote Image
Cute Beach Quotes
- No man needs a vacation so much as the man who has just had one.
- Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability.
- In summer, the song sings itself.
William Carlos Williams
- A good vacation is over when you begin to yearn for your work.
- Who first invented work, and bound the free and holiday-rejoicing spirit down?
- A vacation is like love – anticipated with pleasure, experienced with discomfort, and remembered with nostalgia.
- When in doubt, go on vacation!
- A vacation is what you take when you can no longer take what you’ve been taking.
- Vacations brighten a man. They tend to make his work more attractive to him and to make him more attractive to his work.
Harry Van Demark
- Every man who possibly can should force himself to a holiday of a full month in a year, whether he feels like taking it or not.
- Vacation is that time when you wish you had something to do while doing nothing.
Relaxing Beach Quotes
- Holiday: A period of activity so intense that it can only be undertaken three or four weeks in the year.
- Travel and change of place impart new vigor to the mind.
- If you come home as happy as you leave, you have had a good vacation.
- It isn’t how much time you spend somewhere that makes it memorable: it’s how you spend the time.
- The holiest of all holidays are those kept by ourselves in silence and apart, the secret anniversaries of the heart when the full tide of feeling overflows.
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- When the sun is shining I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome.
- Summertime is always the best of what might be.
- The sun is new each day.
- When the sun shines, it not only brightens our day; it enlightens us, our soul, cleansing it of the gloominess that the night’s darkness had brought in.
- I could never in a hundred summers get tired of this.
- The sun, with all those planets revolving around it and dependent on it, can still ripen a bunch of grapes as if it had nothing else in the universe to do.
- Summer afternoon—summer afternoon; to me, those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language.
- Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.
Helen Keller – see Best Helen Keller Quotes
- Following the light of the sun, we left the Old World.
- A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.
- The sun lay like a friendly arm across her shoulder.
Margorie Kinnan Rawlings
- Turn your face to the sun and the shadows fall behind you.
You are my Sunshine Sayings
- Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow them.
Louisa May Alcott
- Sunlight is like the breath of life to the pomp of autumn.
- Even the sun directs our gaze away from itself and to the life illumined by it.
- Sunshine is my quest.
— Mike O’Halloran
Mike is the founder and editor of Greeting Card Poet.
You’re on Beach Quotes.
You might like: