Looking for a fun way to wish someone a happy birthday? Who wouldn’t want to receive a happy birthday certificate? Personalize these birthday certificates with name, date and some fun words to congratulate the person celebrating the birthday.
Fun Birthday Certificates To Share
You might decide to share these certificates in one or more ways:
- Personalize, print and present.
- Take a screen capture and attach to an email or text.
- Post it on Facebook.
- Use it as an informal announcement of an office party cake celebration. Post on the bulletin board or in the office kitchen.
You receive all six designs for just $11.99. Here’s what they look like.
Happy Birthday Certificate
Within seconds of purchase, you’ll receive a download link. Click on it as soon as you receive and download your PDF featuring the 6 designs. The PDF works on Macs and PCs — simple to use.
You can use these certificates time and time again, year after year. Create a lasting keepsake that folks can hang on their office walls, home refrigerator doors or on bulletin boards. Businesses might use them to announce cake in the break room at 3 p.m. to celebrate George’s birthday. Be creative and have fun with it.
You’re able to type directly into the text fields to add the birthday celebrant’s name, the date (or age if you feel brave) and there’s also some space to add some nice wishes and sentiments. The completed happy birthday certificate makes a nice show piece for display.
- Consider some fun birthday quotes on the certificate to make it more memorable.
- In a pinch on what to write, consider these awesome birthday wishes.
- Consider having one person complete the typed up version, and then have others sign in the white spaces – there’s also room on back.
- Teachers and coaches can use these for students and players. It’s a quick and easy way to recognize and celebrate a birthday. The certificate shows well with a small group of people as it’s bigger than a birthday card.